Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,681 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Insincere 9igerian And His Gang Of 40 Lapdogs Worked Over Time This Week - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insincere 9igerian And His Gang Of 40 Lapdogs Worked Over Time This Week (1039 Views)

Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe / (SEE VIDEO) Insincere Apology Video from Oshiomhole Not Accepted! / Economic Blueprint: Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Are Insincere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insincere 9igerian And His Gang Of 40 Lapdogs Worked Over Time This Week by Clerverly: 11:48am On Jul 12, 2013
To all those who contributed in making insincere 9igerian,Point B, targar2, slimghost, billionaire, chukwudi44, solomon111 and their aliases work overtime and justified their paychecks this week, I say a big Thank You. Lets do it again next week as we approach a decisive period in the history of this our great country.

Special Mentions:

Jonathan Odechukwu- For unleashing his illiterate wife on River State Govt.

Evans Bipi- The dishonourable cultist member of the River State House Of Assembly.
Onyesome Wike- The dishonourable minister who wants to govern(rule) River State by any means.
All the thugs of Evans bipi.For harassing and beating up house of Assembly members.
Federal Republic of China- For sending Assistant-assistant Foreign Minister to welcome our president'
Transparency International-For rating Nigeria 8th most corrupt nation.
The Five anti-Amaechi legislators. For trying to turn the constitution they swore to uphold, upside down.
Chidi lyold - For planking that ediot though he missed the target- Evans bipi grin grin

And also those who stood for the Truth, the list is endless but to mention a few , we have the following:

Wole Soyinka (Capone'Blood)
Femi Falana
Gbawe- the Chief Tormentor of the e-rats grin grin
Tipia
Garri the 1st
Toxelander
Sympoony
Dayokanu
Afam4Eva ( though at times he sounds foolish)
Demdem
Berem
2much
take dat
Rhino.d ( I need you draw my new house plan)
ujchief
Omenka
Bluetooth
Eko ileeee
And a host other names too numerous to mention here.

8 Likes

Re: Insincere 9igerian And His Gang Of 40 Lapdogs Worked Over Time This Week by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2013
No complements bro, you are no more less a political bigot

1 Like

Re: Insincere 9igerian And His Gang Of 40 Lapdogs Worked Over Time This Week by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2013
I thought I was the only one that noticed it o.

Kai these guys really overwork this last week.

Abeg, Oga Reno and oga Okukpe please them insincere and co deserve extra bonus package.

May Jesus Christ of Bipi continue to bless una hustle.
Re: Insincere 9igerian And His Gang Of 40 Lapdogs Worked Over Time This Week by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
Lwkmd gbawe really gives these guys sleepless nights and where the hell is eko ile
Re: Insincere 9igerian And His Gang Of 40 Lapdogs Worked Over Time This Week by Clerverly: 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Insincere 9igerian And His Gang Of 40 Lapdogs Worked Over Time This Week by solomon111(m): 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2013
And the retardded OP will call himself a patriotic Nigerian.
Scum.

1 Like

Re: Insincere 9igerian And His Gang Of 40 Lapdogs Worked Over Time This Week by Clerverly: 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
solomon111: And the retardded OP will call himself a patriotic Nigerian.
Scum.
Ewu lapdog 1! Did I hit a nerve

2 Likes

Re: Insincere 9igerian And His Gang Of 40 Lapdogs Worked Over Time This Week by Clerverly: 7:37am On Jul 13, 2013
Re: Insincere 9igerian And His Gang Of 40 Lapdogs Worked Over Time This Week by Ngwakwe: 8:42am On Jul 13, 2013
Children will always show their inexperienced sides.

While Youths in Nnewi and Aba are into inventions and technological strides, some of their counterparts from Southwest are here whiling away their time and insulting everybody from the opposing side of the political and tribal divide.

It's not your fault but those who taught you to hope on being made rich once the Abandon Property policy takes effect in the nearest future.

2 Likes

Re: Insincere 9igerian And His Gang Of 40 Lapdogs Worked Over Time This Week by Clerverly: 9:59am On Jul 13, 2013
Ngwakwe: Children will always show their inexperienced sides.

While Youths in Nnewi and Aba are into inventions and technological strides, some of their counterparts from Southwest are here whiling away their time and insulting everybody from the opposing side of the political and tribal divide.

It's not your fault but those who taught you to hope on being made rich once the Abandon Property policy takes effect in the nearest future.

One of the aliases cool cool
Re: Insincere 9igerian And His Gang Of 40 Lapdogs Worked Over Time This Week by try69: 10:42am On Jul 13, 2013
40 is a title..bet you they employed more men

More like "143 laptop" dogs with pinhead9gerian OGA

grin grin grin grin
Re: Insincere 9igerian And His Gang Of 40 Lapdogs Worked Over Time This Week by Dprinzcolection: 11:01am On Jul 13, 2013
So anyone that does not take sides with you bigots is a 40 laptop crew? Oya add me to that list I am laptop number 41 if that makes you happy.
Re: Insincere 9igerian And His Gang Of 40 Lapdogs Worked Over Time This Week by drnoel: 11:08am On Jul 13, 2013
Mod what are u waiting for. Close this s..ly thread..
Re: Insincere 9igerian And His Gang Of 40 Lapdogs Worked Over Time This Week by kutchs: 11:25am On Jul 13, 2013
And the foolish op doesn‘t even know that there‘s no one registered as insincere 9jerian.
Ur Amaechi is begging Jonathan to remove Rivers CP, tot u guys have the power to appoint and remove? Why beg?
Re: Insincere 9igerian And His Gang Of 40 Lapdogs Worked Over Time This Week by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 13, 2013
Those guys have been working overdrive this past one week...opening threads upon threads and exhuming dead threads all in a bid to divert attention from the current issues in PH and China.
Re: Insincere 9igerian And His Gang Of 40 Lapdogs Worked Over Time This Week by idumuose(m): 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
Count me as d 42nd lapdog.Why are Ɣ☺u guys averse to d
truth.Amaechi has told the world that the cp(mbu) has been
Compromised,yet we saw one a police manhandling an anti-
Amaechi legislator yet Ɣ☺u people hv said nothing.whereas,
if that officw was plumelling a pro-Amaechi's legislator,
This this would hv been awashed with comments condemning the
the police as acting the script of cp mbu.Did Ɣ☺u people not
Watch Olisa Agbakoba on Stv on thursday night where he said
Nigeria is d fastest growing economy in Africa?Nigeria is now
D bride of foreign investors.Nigeria has been plunged into the
Abyss for 40 yrs,she has been mismanaged for 40yrs and so cannot
be repaired overnight.It is the damage done by Obasanjo and the
40 thieves that GEJ is trying to repair.Was Nigeria not among the
Most corrupt countries as reported by transparency international
During OBJ's regime.In eight years OBj misruled this country,tell
Me what legacy he left behind for the SW?For eight years he could
Not rehabilitate the Lagos-ibadan expressway.Have Ɣ☺u not heard
That Jonathan has awarded the contract to messrs julius berger and
Rcc? Ɣ☺u want to handover Nigeria back to the same Buhari who truncated
democracy in dec 1983.Go and ask Lagosians how Buhari truncated the mono-
rail project that Jakande was trying to execute in lagos in order to
ameliorate lagos transportation problems.It was Buhari who derailed it.
Who betwen Ɣ☺u and sincere9gerian is dishonest?From the foregoing it is
it is obvious that Ɣ☺u and not sincere9gerian are dishonest.Go and learn
more from history.If Apc decides to throw up Fashola as its presidential
candidate,that is when we will know they are serious.That is when we will
Know that Apc is actually out to further revamp the economy.But
Knowing the antecedents of Apc,they will and can never allow Fashola to fly
their Presidential flag,instead Buhari is the ONLY credible candidate they can
Field.What a shame.
Re: Insincere 9igerian And His Gang Of 40 Lapdogs Worked Over Time This Week by idumuose(m): 12:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
Count me as d 42nd lapdog.Why are Ɣ☺u guys averse to d
truth.Amaechi has told the world that the cp(mbu) has been
Compromised,yet we saw one a police manhandling an anti-
Amaechi legislator yet Ɣ☺u people hv said nothing.whereas,
if that officw was plumelling a pro-Amaechi's legislator,
This this would hv been awashed with comments condemning the
the police as acting the script of cp mbu.Did Ɣ☺u people not
Watch Olisa Agbakoba on Stv on thursday night where he said
Nigeria is d fastest growing economy in Africa?Nigeria is now
D bride of foreign investors.Nigeria has been plunged into the
Abyss for 40 yrs,she has been mismanaged for 40yrs and so cannot
be repaired overnight.It is the damage done by Obasanjo and the
40 thieves that GEJ is trying to repair.Was Nigeria not among the
Most corrupt countries as reported by transparency international
During OBJ's regime.In eight years OBj misruled this country,tell
Me what legacy he left behind for the SW?For eight years he could
Not rehabilitate the Lagos-ibadan expressway.Have Ɣ☺u not heard
That Jonathan has awarded the contract to messrs julius berger and
Rcc? Ɣ☺u want to handover Nigeria back to the same Buhari who truncated
democracy in dec 1983.Go and ask Lagosians how Buhari truncated the mono-
rail project that Jakande was trying to execute in lagos in order to
ameliorate lagos transportation problems.It was Buhari who derailed it.
Who betwen Ɣ☺u and sincere9gerian is dishonest?From the foregoing it is
it is obvious that Ɣ☺u and not sincere9gerian are dishonest.Go and learn
more from history.If Apc decides to throw up Fashola as its presidential
candidate,that is when we will know they are serious.That is when we will
Know that Apc is actually out to further revamp the economy.But
Knowing the antecedents of Apc,they will and can never allow Fashola to fly
their Presidential flag,instead Buhari is the ONLY credible candidate they can
Field.What a shame.
Re: Insincere 9igerian And His Gang Of 40 Lapdogs Worked Over Time This Week by Otono2(m): 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
I am laptop no. 5000.. So what's ur point?
Re: Insincere 9igerian And His Gang Of 40 Lapdogs Worked Over Time This Week by ChristKid1: 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
I take it that gbawe is commander in chief of APC laptop dogs abi? Thanks for exposing the crew. grin

what does that make berem fa? The only woman there. She prolly services all of dem. Tough job that is

*peaceout* grin
Re: Insincere 9igerian And His Gang Of 40 Lapdogs Worked Over Time This Week by superior1: 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
Jona-dumbo have since bought more Laptops, checkout how the Patience thread was infested. I think the 40 lappies have since increased to 80
Re: Insincere 9igerian And His Gang Of 40 Lapdogs Worked Over Time This Week by homesteady(m): 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
Good day vultures ladies and gentlemen!! Please I'll like your contribution in this thread - www.nairaland.com/1357500/why-did-prof-wole-soyinka
Re: Insincere 9igerian And His Gang Of 40 Lapdogs Worked Over Time This Week by AbuMikey(m): 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
* Off to Jokes Section! * cool

(1) (Reply)

They Want To Kill Me, Amaechi Cries Out Again / Confusion Over Emergence Of Gbenga Daniel’s Lawyer As Chief Of Staff In EFCC / Ex-ND Militants, PDP Officials, Part Of Jonathan’s Entourage To New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.