Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery (34879 Views)

Nyanya Blast Victim, Dominic, Dies After Surgery In Abuja / Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital / Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Mayany(m): 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
Omg Hon lloyd has maced Hon chinda To coma eiyaaaa

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2013
donchris999: If this man die? Hmmmm! Amaechi and chidi lyod should just pray hard that this man survives, because, the battle must surely consume them both! Sure!!
and probably you too.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Okwyjesus(m): 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2013
This game is really going crazy. I was really worried when l heard the guy has been on comma since Tuesday.
Those of us in PH will testify that there is fire on the mountain already, even the common man in PH now is beginning to feel the heat. I just pray this guy get okay soon.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by DarmeeD(m): 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2013
omarky:

I won't trade words with u cos it is very obvious u are ignorant of what democracy entails. No one is saying the minority shudnt express their opinion. They have every ryt under a stipulated contitution to do dt. 2/3 is needed to decides fate of any principal officers of the house. Are u telling me that 5lawmakers form 2/3 of 32lawmakers? Why are u thinking with ur anus? U can do better dan dis ok.
Lwkmd
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by canalily(m): 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2013
Boko haram in rivers assembly. Well i pity the guy shaa but his vengence wil be horrible wen he returns to normalcy!
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by obowunmi(m): 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
ollyruffy: They should continue to fight and kill themselves afterall they are only fighting for their own individual interest/pocket and not for the masses who elected them.

+1000 likes
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Inoknowbook: 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
Chidi Llyod is an animal. Anybody that defends him after seeing the video, is an animal too.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by mufasapapasanta(m): 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2013
obowunmi: I hope he dies. One less fool. Next up Bipi
may G̲̣̣̣̥od̶̲̥̅̊ 4give u...
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Eribas(m): 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2013
Naija!!! At first,16>19,nw 5>27 all dese happens in Naija my country.

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by UD101(m): 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
Hon Michael Chinda, the lawmaker representing Obio/Akpor constituency II in the Rivers State House of Assembly, who was brutally attacked by Hon Chidi Lloyds has drifted to Coma after he underwent a reconstructive surgery over his damaged Jaw.

Hon Michael Chinda lost some of his teeth, knocked off with the House of Assembly Mace, he has deep cuts on the head, broken skull and lips.
Medical sources said that he is in a critical, but stable condition, but goes in and out of coma and his family are making efforts to take him overseas for further medical treatment
Source - COALITION OF NIGERIA YOUTH

http://silverbirdtv.com/news/injured-lawmaker-michael-chinda-remains-unconscious

Ripple effect of Jona's craze for power, He jst shoT himseLf on D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ foot. BEt ♍ƺ, Amaechi'll hav D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ last LauGH

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by emmanuel4758(m): 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
Abagworo:

Its a pity he's suffering while his master Jonathan is smiling. Lloyd actually went too far probably because of rage from his earlier drilling but I still have to blame Jonathan for causing all these.

I still repeat once again that if Jonathan and Patience in their wisdom do not end this madness, it might consume them. Amaechi is an innocent man and God fights for the innocent even without powers and weapons. The voice of the people is the voice of God. Listen to the people and retrace your steps or if possible let people know Amaechi's offense. Timipriye Sylva received no support because we all learnt of his recorded conversation during which he threatened the President but Amaechi did nothing wrong to the best of Nigerians knowledge for now.
dis one u talkin like dis,i guest u ar smokin garri if nt wy did river youth hate amaechi any gud governor who does nt put his people opinion in his mind is nt democrat pls do u stil remember wat hapened to plantain plantation where he forcefuly take over peoples land for harvest plantain and even in adagorge where he didnt compersate some people when he destroy houses for construction of road amaechi is evil and jonathan is just tryin to humble him cuz in d developed world governor dnt talk to president anyhow .
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by mufasapapasanta(m): 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
blink182: and probably you too.
even you too! Nama
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Leboska(m): 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
Garri the 1st: Just in case he dies, his blood and the tears of the bereaved will hunt GEJ and his illiterate wife to their miserable graves..

cool cool
Thunder fire you for that comment.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by butday(m): 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
ujchief:

In other words, the jobless youths at a bear parlor were gossiping and you printed the outcome of their gossip here on nairaland!

Wonders shall never end!

Didn't u see d mans pic on d hospital bed... Dat man is laying dia critically hill... His head is damaged,asin bandages allover and ur talkin shii here..go sleep jare
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by emmanuel4758(m): 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2013
blink182: and probably you too.
nt excludin u
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by tareigns(m): 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2013
RICHIE BOI: picture of Hon. Micheal Chinda in a coma in the hospital. make Hon. Chidi Loyd pray say that guy no die from those beating.
. C d guy big bele..
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Sylverbox(m): 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
These are d kind Of ppl that are helming d affairs of d 'Giant of Africa', safe for their clean well sewn clothes, they aren't different 4rm Tinubu's Boys at d bus stops!!!!

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by mufasapapasanta(m): 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2013
[quote author=Mayany]Omg Hon lloyd has maced Hon chinda To coma eiyaaaa[/celebrate evil,soon she will pay u an univited visit! Mark thisday
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Garrithe1st: 11:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
Leboska:

Bros abeg no vex, I no know say na so you strong oo

2 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by successking: 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
Is this a dividend of democracy? May God intervene for his quick recovery, but i can see a serious legal battle waiting for Amaechi and his accomplice.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by mufasapapasanta(m): 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2013
but'day:

Didn't u see d mans pic on d hospital bed... Dat man is laying dia critically hill... His head is damaged,asin bandages allover and ur talkin shii here..go sleep jare
dnt mind d idiot,let dem keep on celebrating evi l such evil will soon pay his family a visit
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by touchmeder: 11:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
when you fight dirty that's what you get. anything goes. such a shame

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2013
Ravenwolf: Lloyd should be probably arrested for assault... i wonder what the Police is waiting for or is he a sacred Cow

The whole case can be trashed in a second by invoking the principle of parliamentary immunity making the so called evidence inadmissible. Besides, the authenticity of the so called video can be contested or even questioned even though we all know actuality of the assault was unmistakable. Who would actually tender the video as exhibit-the police that's clearly a participant in the melee or the one that defence counsel would paint as incompetent? Who's the director of public prosecution in the state?

If he dies, it's in vain. He's one of the collateral damage Okupe talked about.

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2013
Where are those ACN/CPC=APC Governors and their goons who drum support for amaechi, they saw this man in dis critical condition and yet turn a blind eye,...even the so calle Wole Soyinka and Femi Falana, all these pple r supporting APC in disguise seeking attentiong...Femi Falana said he's a human right activist but i ask how many wrongly condemned prisoners has the maggot set free? Attention seeking, self righteous and self acclaimed human right activist indeed! Nonsense..for Amaechi and his band of cultist, pray hard Hon Chinda doesnt die coz he if he dies...hmmm dat wil be from frying pan to fire for U n ur cohorts...selfish politicians

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by mufasapapasanta(m): 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2013
Leboska:
hw som body wey him name na garri go talk like humanbeign! D end product 4garri Na shit...dat dude's tinking faculty is sited @ his anus

2 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by tpia5: 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2013
seems he might be flown abroad.

probably US/south africa i'm guessing.

could be wrong though, dont quote me.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by collynzo2(m): 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2013
Goes in and out of coma? Lol. Jonathan and his camp will try to milk this situation in other to put Amaechi and Lloyd in trouble. How can Chinda give an interview from hospital bed and then go back to coma? Hahaha. The man is fine abeg, cultists like him are used to being planked and even matcheted. Nothing new.

9 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by tpia5: 11:29pm On Jul 12, 2013
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by EmperorSeal(m): 11:29pm On Jul 12, 2013
Abagworo:

Its a pity he's suffering while his master Jonathan is smiling. Lloyd actually went too far probably because of rage from his earlier drilling but I still have to blame Jonathan for causing all these.

I still repeat once again that if Jonathan and Patience in their wisdom do not end this madness, it might consume them. Amaechi is an innocent man and God fights for the innocent even without powers and weapons. The voice of the people is the voice of God. Listen to the people and retrace your steps or if possible let people know Amaechi's offense. Timipriye Sylva received no support because we all learnt of his recorded conversation during which he threatened the President but Amaechi did nothing wrong to the best of Nigerians knowledge for now.
Anoda fulish ranting, who says amaechi is clean n GEJ is dirty? Useless and senseless analysis
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by mufasapapasanta(m): 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2013
domcarez: Where are those ACN/CPC=APC Governors and their goons who drum support for amaechi, they saw this man in dis critical condition and yet turn a blind eye,...even the so calle Wole Soyinka and Femi Falana, all these pple r supporting APC in disguise seeking attentiong...Femi Falana said he's a human right activist but i ask how many wrongly condemned prisoners has the maggot set free? Attention seeking, self righteous and self acclaimed human right activist indeed! Nonsense..for Amaechi and his band of cultist, pray hard Hon Chinda doesnt die coz he if he dies...hmmm dat wil be from frying pan to fire for U n ur cohorts...selfish politicians
don't mind those hypocritic fools crying more dan d bereaved,while almustafa goes free after killing their daughter! Tunder fire those 2 rascals! Make dem talk reach river state, no b to de stay 4 lagos de blahb! Attension seekers

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by collynzo2(m): 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2013
Sijo01: Unconcious ke....... Is it not the same person that granted interview to the press and was featured on NTA network news.
I wonder. Propaganda at work, this people can go as far as claiming he's dead just to put Amaechi in trouble.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2013
collynzo2: Goes in and out of coma? Lol. Jonathan and his camp will try to milk this situation in other to put Amaechi and Lloyd in trouble. How can Chinda give an interview from hospital bed and then go back to coma? Hahaha. The man is fine abeg, cultists like him are used to being planked and even matcheted. Nothing new.

I have been laughing all day! grin grin grin grin

No one can even prove conclusively in the court of law that Chidi actually assaulted the dying fellow. It's all hear say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video / Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras / Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.