Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery (34872 Views)

Nyanya Blast Victim, Dominic, Dies After Surgery In Abuja / Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital / Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by superior3: 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
My advice to Hon. Michael Chinda and the 4 other renegade lawmakers of the Rivers State House of Assembly: Next time, before planning or orchestrating any evil, just ask yourselves: What if this boomerangs?
I wish Hon. Michael China speedy recovery all the same.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
.....I no fit laugh ehh.....lmsao.

Uncle Nelson is in pretoria and this so called Nepa Coma "Off and On" is about to be flown abroad.

Nigeria we hail thee..
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Policewoman(f): 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
I guess Amaechi now has blood on his hands.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by delors(m): 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
dolphinife: Mr, can you use the life of your parents alive or dead to swear that Hon. Chinda didn't point at Amaechi and commanding his thug to shoot Amaechi? Can't you hear it even on youtube, when Hon Bipi was demonstrating how he battered Hon. Chidi?
Bros, what version of video did u watch? Abi na on radio u watch ur own?
Phcboy: Story! When they bounced on Chidi no body saw them, now the game has changed.
Did you see it? Show us if you did. undecided Its propaganda to justify the act he committed bros. That Chidi guy doesnt look like he was attacked.

ewet: By the time naija abracadabra start thn u go knw who i be and u go no say i dey talk fact.If tht dishonorable chinda nah ur broda,nah u make u dey pray say make hin no kpai cos no 1 go pray 4 you and if he so survives neva in his life will e so disgrace himself an his entire household in public.
Still talking trash. You are a dunce. A certified one. Who actually disgraced himself in public? Abi na ur teeth you dey take see ni? So Chidi's children are actually proud of what their father did right? A highly placed politician proudly displaying his barbarism on a global stage? talk sense bros. If you were there and saw what Chinda did to Chidi, show us. Then we can weigh the two and probably concur with you. You are the kind that would be given an opportunity to serve the people only for u to end up as another Chidi - a vicious tout turned politician. He is a big disgrace to his fam, friends (his sycophants like u) and the nation. Even u are a big disgrace for supporting his actions.

worldman: man u talk trash from the video envidience u see tell me the crime honorable chinda commeted if u don't no what to say please close ur mouth
Abeg help me ask am o, cos e be like say this ewet guy is from Chidi's compound. They are all thugs.

fellowben: It baffles me how some folks on Nairaland reason. this is why Nigerians have been decieved since 1966. Make a statement on tv or the papers or show them a video and you have succeeded in deceiving them. only a few can actually think outside the box. Cant you all see there was an attempt on chidi Lloyds life initially, which was to cause confusion by the 5 clowns in the house and achieve their impossible aim. what you all saw on the video was a reaction from a fattally wounded and battered lion. Ever heard of the FFF hormone. many would do more if in his shoes. shine your eyes. condemn mediocrity, lawlessness and undemocratic tendencies.
Ben 10, show us the initial video as evidence then we might be impressed by how different you reason and think outside the box. An evidence presented is a claim considered. Whether he was attacked initially or not, there is nothing to show. If he was fatally attcaked by chinda (and not Bipi), how come he still stood strong and energetic to mace Chinda? I like truly like your reasoning; your dont reason in the box, you reason in a goldspot bottle.

thegoodjoehunt: How did Hon. Chinda and Hon. Bipi take over the house except the use of viopence. Remember the other lawmakers were seated before Hon. Bipi took over. Also Hon. Bipi claimed to have beaten Hon. Chidi Lloyd.
Hon. Chidi Lloyd's reaction was taken too far but the actions of Hon. Bipi and Hn. China very wrong.
Oh, are you saying they first decapitated Chidi and co outside before going into the session? That's preposterous! I am pretty sure you werent there to witness that. Chidi's hospital bed emotional talk is a ruse (part of politics) to justify his action.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by size38: 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
The media has been biased on the footage. Dey refused showing when Chidi Llyod was being beaten by by this same micheal chinda and Eavns Bipi. Also, dey refused to show when where micheal chinda and his group were shouting shoot him, shout him. Even when Evans Bipi was slapping d speaker Hon. Amachree. Infact, micheal chinda got what he bergained for. What must have given them d guts to go inside d Assembly hall wit thugs and a fake mace to impeach d speaker? Ordinary 5 members challenging 27. Is dat possible? If not for d intervention of d Governor, only God knows d number that would have been killed by their thugs and militants they came wit. Is that d democracy we all wish for our country? Politics of thuggry and impunity here and there.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by sova(m): 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
dat niggie is stil alive, i watch his full interview with AIT yestrdy evenin wher he narated d whole scene, dats reward for injustice. until d youth of diz country stand firm nd say NO to al diz actors notin wl work...Rotimi/Jonathan/NGF/TINUBU/OBJ/IBB/ Aunty Ngozi, al dix actors wl continue to dance to d galarie wt public fund while we castigate oursef.
Abeg mk i go drink kunu b4 one Hon BIPI wl ask Aro mate to gv me a ponch on my scrutum.......raf raf raf raf, lafin in German
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by kalohkaloh: 1:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
I don't see how Lloyd can be prosecuted when the circumstances were evidently chaotic and he could claim to be acting in self defence! The environment of the assault attributed to him through video evidence was like a war front where you either kill or get killed. The invasion of the assembly premises by thugs and militants made the case a bad one. The question is 'who brought the thugs and how did they enter the premises despite the presence of police nearby?' Also, if the illegal act of trying to impeach the speaker by a tiny minority clique of five led by Bippi did not happen, most likely Chinda will be on his feet hale and hearty. So, this is a case of cause and effect, only that the effect was greater than the cause. Poor Chinda!

2 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by BuBBle1(f): 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
Soo pathetic,abeg mek una no vex is Chidi Lloyd from Aluu?
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by jadakiss213(m): 1:29pm On Jul 13, 2013
Pontaboki :
You are fool,who know nothing about Amaechi,he is a cultist.He has never won any election!i blame Odili for upturning his assembly election at the Appeal court in 1999.This Thug for no enter the political scene
Ironically,most people didn't hear the chanting of 'Aromate!!'in those videos...Ameachi is an XYZ of the Supreme Vikings Confraternity.. A Norseman to the core..same with Chidi Lyoyd and his co-Muderers..
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Ovaiegbe(m): 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
Many young men and women in Nigeria have suffered from the wild infraction of cult group on campuses of tertiary institutions all across the country and now must gladly suffer Ameachi and his brothers in Rivers state. Watch the videos, the assembly men were shouting cult slangs while they assaulted their victim. How much worse can it get?
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by nigflue: 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
What a sad and unfortunate story...on behalf of www,sandalili.com, we wish him a speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by fellowben(m): 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
[quote author=delors]

Ben 10, show us the initial video as evidence then we might be impressed by how different you reason and think outside the box. An evidence presented is a claim considered. Whether he was attacked initially or not, there is nothing to show. If he was fatally attcaked by chinda (and not Bipi), how come he still stood strong and energetic to mace Chinda? I like truly like your reasoning; your dont reason in the box, you reason in a goldspot bottle.

@ delors
At least I reason, I doubt if u do at all. when did video evidence become the only acceptable evidence in court or public domain? In case you dont know, humans have been given evidences in court before the advent of videos. Why not keep waiting for video evidence before you reverse from unreasonableness. you only see what your eyes want to see. you're frozen in a pure water sachet. clever people see things from not just one angle and have different approaches to issues. the easiest thing to do is what you have done, swallow the whole video with a bottle of goldspot.

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by OdionOdion: 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
PERPESTIVE OF HISTORY:In Anambra state during Gov Ngige,thugs were used to impeached him,he allowed God fight and Survived.In Belyelsa,Plateau, Ekiti and Ogun similar incidence occurred non of the affected Governors used his personal security/thugs to murder the political opponents BUT only amiable Gov Amaechi the face of APC brand democracy will supervise the murder of a political opponent.Al Mulstapha might be set free for murder: with or without GEJ,sure Amaechi will go in for murder.The people of Diobu the home land of Chinda that survived Ameachi during his suffering days will NEVER allow Gov Amaechi and Chidi Llyod any peace in and out government.IBIMA and Umudiaga the home Towns of Gov Amaechi and Chidi will go into extinction should Chinda dies
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by ssii: 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
Its a pity. I hope he does not die sha, because he would have died for nothing, but for the selfish political ambition of Wike and GEJ/PEJ. Did you notice after the 1st swing of the mace that did'nt reach him, instead of running away he was still trying to advance again towards Chidi. While Bipi was running and trying to hide, Chinda was advancing towards a man that has a weapon (the mace). I guess he was still wanted to collect the mace from Chidi.

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by fellowben(m): 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
[quote author=delors]

@ delors
At least I reason, I doubt if u do at all. when did video evidence become the only acceptable evidence in court or public domain? In case you dont know, humans have been given evidences in court before the advent of videos. Why not keep waiting for video evidence before you reverse from unreasonableness. you only see what your eyes want to see. you're frozen in a pure water sachet. clever people see things from not just one angle and have different approaches to issues. the easiest thing to do is what you have done, swallow the whole video with a bottle of goldspot. jorojaara joro ooo
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2013
If their families watch them do these on TV, which legacies do these Irresponsible power hungry men impart to their Children back home enhhh **Just wondering**
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by ssii: 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
Come to think of it, the man that is claimed to be unconscious granted an interview to vangaurd yesterday. @ Op, did he grant this interview while still unconscious?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/how-i-was-attacked-chinda/
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
the truth is that hon chidi and bipi fought each other. hon chidi attacked chima and if later dies former will be charged for murder. GEJ may score a political point here.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by tpia5: 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
ssii: Its a pity. I hope he does not die sha, because he would have died for nothing, but for the selfish political ambition of Wike and GEJ/PEJ. Did you notice after the 1st swing of the mace that did'nt reach him, instead of running away he was still trying to advance again towards Chidi. While Bipi was running and trying to hide, Chinda was advancing towards a man that has a weapon (the mace). I guess he was still wanted to collect the mace from Chidi.

I think bipi understood the danger of the situation while chinda initially did not.

Let me guess- chinda is book smart while bipi has street smarts.

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by stagger: 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
Anyone who passed through the university should know who the Aromates are. However, their influence could not get to my school as the Neo Blacks were in full control.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Guk: 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
Please pardon my ignorance o, am a learner O, but is that how someone in coma is treated and exposed in hospital?? #justasking #wetinIKnowSef

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by ilebaami: 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2013
size38: The media has been biased on the footage. Dey refused showing when Chidi Llyod was being beaten by by this same micheal chinda and Eavns Bipi. Also, dey refused to show when where micheal chinda and his group were shouting shoot him, shout him. Even when Evans Bipi was slapping d speaker Hon. Amachree. Infact, micheal chinda got what he bergained for. What must have given them d guts to go inside d Assembly hall wit thugs and a fake mace to impeach d speaker? Ordinary 5 members challenging 27. Is dat possible? If not for d intervention of d Governor, only God knows d number that would have been killed by their thugs and militants they came wit. Is that d democracy we all wish for our country? Politics of thuggry and impunity here and there.
How do you think the 5 were just 5? Why can't the so-called 27 stand up for themselves? The answer is simple. Bipi 5 has more lawmakers on his side, period.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by ewet: 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
jmaine:

A lot will happen bruv cos the scores will be evened . There will be a breakdown of law and order with people having the license and excuse to go haywire .

The anti Amaechi camp in the state will now have the fodder to unleash chaos . . .

God forbid this man dies, Amaechi gragra go cool down . . .

gUY ABEG GO SIDDON.I even wish him dead so we can see wht you and his co symphatisers will do.I cant wait to see you in the frontline when the battle begins.

All you can do is come here to talk thrash and start bragging on NL.Why you no go nw go mobilise men make thm prepare for war.My advise for you is to stay out of the way because when 2 elephnts fight its the grass tht suffers.them go just waste you for nothng and GEJ and Amaechi will still end up winning and dining and laughing at una stupidity.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by OdionOdion: 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2013
jadakiss213: Ironically,most people didn't hear the chanting of 'Aromate!!'in those videos...Ameachi is an XYZ of the Supreme Vikings Confraternity.. A Norseman to the core..same with Chidi Lyoyd and his co-Muderers..
. Point blank,the same cult group that the following supporters of Murderous Gov Amaechi belong: Prof Soyinka,Bar Fanala,Gov Fayemi of Ekiti state and Tambuwal
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Simulacrum(m): 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
OdionOdion: . Point blank,the same cult group that the following supporters of Murderous Gov Amaechi belong: Prof Soyinka,Bar Fanala,Gov Fayemi of Ekiti state and Tambuwal
Soyinka a Bagger? grin lmao what happened to Pirates confraternity?

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by question(m): 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
I wish him quick recovery as they plan to fly him abroad.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by ewet: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
Simulacrum:
Soyinka a Bagger? grin lmao what happened to Pirates confraternity?

Dont mind him,does he even knw the meaning of wht he is talking abt.Evry 1 knws CA is a lord viking and WS is a confra! all this mulots coming ere to strt talking thrash.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Krazor: 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
I think Jonathan should take his hands off Rivers' politics. It is shameful that people never learn from history: OBJ tried this with Ngige and where did it all end?

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by folabim(f): 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
The Evil that men do lives after them, next time he would rather sit on the fence or be with the good side. I pray for him Sha.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by rhymz(m): 6:36am On Jul 14, 2013
dolphinife: I think at this juncture, we should look at it from another angle. It might be wrong or not.

By the time the fracas started, hon. Chinda, Hon Bipi and the other 3 members used the tripod stand to batter chidi Lloyd. As this was going, one of the lawmakers phoned Amaechi to come and save Hon chidi.

Has anybody ask why the police ordeal of Amaechi joined Hon Chidi to beat mercillesly Hon chinda?

The Answer: immediately Amaechi was called to come and save the security situation of the moment, as amaechi was entering the chamber, Hon chinda pointed at the governor and was telling one of his thugs 'shoot him, shoot him, dat is the governor, shoot him'. This statement ginger the security personnel attached to Amaechi to pounce on Hon. Chinda in connivance with Hon. Chidi.

The question we should ask is this....had it been that Amaechi was shot on that day, and he eventually died, what do you people think would have happened? In as much am not supporting what dat tout called Hon chidi did to Hon. Chinda, but Hon. Chinda's action is tantamount to death penalty under the constitution.
you are a bloody lier.
how come you are the only one that kndoes about this? if there is a security problem at state house of assembly do you call the governor or the police? Guy go relax abeg, there is too much blind support in your post.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by ewet: 6:41am On Jul 14, 2013
rhymz: you are a bloody lier.
how come you are the only one that kndoes about this? if there is a security problem at state house of assembly do you call the governor or the police? Guy go relax abeg, there is too much blind support in your post.

Whose report shall we beliv? well as for me and my household our minds are already made up.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by dolphinife: 7:22am On Jul 14, 2013
rhymz: you are a bloody lier.

Mr. Cnt u use your initiative for once?
Who is the Chief Security Officer of any state?
Are you so blind to see that before the lawmakers sat, a letter was sent to the commissioner of police to sent police officers which he refuse to do.

The state assembly complex is adjacent to the state police headquarters, u want to tell me daT iMmediately d fracas started, the police didn't know?m
Amaechi is the chief security officer and he's entrusted to ensure peace and safety of his state..chikena

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) / Suleiman Afegbua Assassinated On Benin-Auchi Road (pics) / Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.