Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing::::::::::: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing::::::::::: (7683 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / 19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing::::::::::: by playahP(m): 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2013
First of all I had to post this in the romance section due to lack of better choice!!

Okay here is the thing, I often see Nigerian girls with multiple ear piercings (three and above) as slightly "cheap" girls or girls with easy values!... I know I may be wrong about some but all the bad chicks I know have a minimum of two piercings!!.... (And I know a lot of bad chicks oh).

Right from university days, I started noticing that the more piercings they have, the more "sluttty" they are.

So do you agree that Nigerian girls with multiple ear piercing are more often than not, wayward.

Is it just me or do you all also feel same way or aleast notice more wayward tendencies in multiply pierced chicks!!

Lobatan!

4 Likes

Re: Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing::::::::::: by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
Coming from a playah
Re: Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing::::::::::: by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 13, 2013
baba you are right oooh...
all the girls wey i don lash all of them don tear tear their ear!
Re: Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing::::::::::: by Mynd44: 12:59am On Jul 13, 2013
Then stop dating girls with multiple piercing. Infact, don't date a girl that has a piercing at all.

Happy now?
Re: Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing::::::::::: by k2039: 1:14am On Jul 13, 2013
Mynd_44: Then stop dating girls with multiple piercing. Infact, don't date a girl that has a piercing at all.

Happy now?
Deeper Life girls will do the trick then gringringringringringrin
Re: Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing::::::::::: by Mynd44: 1:20am On Jul 13, 2013
k2039: Deeper Life girls will do the trick then gringringringringringrin
Yes
Re: Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing::::::::::: by lepasharon(f): 1:47am On Jul 13, 2013
@ OP You need to travel more,backward thinker
Re: Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing::::::::::: by dmcdad: 3:10am On Jul 13, 2013
I can't tell for sure ooooooo. But sincerely having multiple piercing and stuffs turns me off big time.... That's just me anywayz, who cares....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing::::::::::: by oyinbogirl(f): 3:22am On Jul 13, 2013
piercings ar'nt a clear indication of personality type. Some girls just like how they look, so they get them. Trends are trends if you know what I mean. Should we assume your a womaniser going by your username?

2 Likes

Re: Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing::::::::::: by Nobody: 3:30am On Jul 13, 2013
To me, multiple piercing is a sign of women of easy virtue. When i go round offices, i see girls who are mature and looking for marriage with multiple pierces but one earing and trying to hide the other holes. One of them told me once that it was just a childish mistake she made in the university. I bet if anyone would believe her.
Re: Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing::::::::::: by lepasharon(f): 3:49am On Jul 13, 2013
I have three in one ear and i think its cool nd so does everybody else..
Re: Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing::::::::::: by dmcdad: 4:08am On Jul 13, 2013
lepasharon: I have three in one ear and i think its cool nd so does everybody else..
Sorry for my curiosity, but what makes you think everybody think it's cool? Cause I don't think it is....
Re: Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing::::::::::: by lepasharon(f): 4:53am On Jul 13, 2013
dmcdad:
Sorry for my curiosity, but what makes you think everybody think it's cool? Cause I don't think it is....

well,ppl ask me about it..nd i lyk the way it looks,thats all that matters
Re: Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing::::::::::: by Nobody: 5:28am On Jul 13, 2013
lepasharon:

well,ppl ask me about it..nd i lyk the way it looks,thats all that matters

when will women learn that most compliments that men pay them are not from the bottom of their hearts ? Men, most times compliment ladies cos it makes them feel good and guarantees the man easier access to her "london".
Men are always like: "what the heck, she is not my sister or wife". Ladies, pls grow some brain.

14 Likes

Re: Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing::::::::::: by dhardline(m): 5:47am On Jul 13, 2013
utumunta:

when will women learn that most compliments that men pay them are not from the bottom of their hearts ? Men, most times compliment ladies cos it makes them feel good and guarantees the man easier access to her "london".
Men are always like: "what the heck, she is not my sister or wife". Ladies, pls grow some brain.
1billion likes
Re: Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing::::::::::: by Hummingbird: 6:48am On Jul 13, 2013
I dnt think having so many piercing automatically turns you into a bad girl..I grew up in the northern part and its nt a big deal,(teenagers pierce a lot here)I have four bt I make use of jst two though

1 Like

Re: Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing::::::::::: by Domwiz4all(m): 7:10am On Jul 13, 2013
lepasharon: I have three in one ear and i think its cool nd so does everybody else..
No wonder u neva supported d op. A mechanic man wil neva accept his clothes r dirty. cheesy
No wonder u neva supported d op. A mechanic man wil neva accept his clothes r dirty.

2 Likes

Re: Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing::::::::::: by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 13, 2013
..though not econometrically proven, I however believe that women with multiple piercings expecially when it's beyond two, look whorish, or at least have the tendency to be..
Re: Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing::::::::::: by Emmres(m): 9:03am On Jul 13, 2013
D day my gf wil add 1 2 d 1 dat her parents has already given her it is dat day dat i will say bye bye, cos na ashewo jst start so

1 Like

Re: Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing::::::::::: by ikekings(m): 10:14am On Jul 13, 2013
utumunta:

GBAM!!! Preach it dude!!! grin grin grin
Re: Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing::::::::::: by Xaviers(m): 10:30am On Jul 13, 2013
Y wud any girl insert 4 holes in her ears!!! Just becos its cool! Naijja men will treat you like a LovePeddler! #fact#
Re: Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing::::::::::: by Charlesaniako(m): 11:49am On Jul 13, 2013
Hmmm...i think MOST girls that have multiple piercing ar not bad some do it becuse of culture while some do it for fashoin but seriously i dont see the sense in multiple piercing it doesnt boost your appearance more than one peircing does...but if some girls think it is cool they might as well pierce thier whole face in the name of fashion...
Re: Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing::::::::::: by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
playah P: First of all I had to post this in the romance section due to lack of better choice!!

Okay here is the thing, I often see Nigerian girls with multiple ear piercings (three and above) as slightly "cheap" girls or girls with easy values!... I know I may be wrong about some but all the bad chicks I know have a minimum of two piercings!!.... (And I know a lot of bad chicks oh).

Right from university days, I started noticing that the more piercings they have, the more "sluttty" they are.

So do you agree that Nigerian girls with multiple ear piercing are more often than not, wayward.

Is it just me or do you all also feel same way or aleast notice more wayward tendencies in multiply pierced chicks!!

Lobatan!
I hav the same feelings bt nvr shared wit anyone..tanx yu bring the topic hr fr deliberation
Re: Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing::::::::::: by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
oyinbogirl: piercings ar'nt a clear indication of personality type. Some girls just like how they look, so they get them. Trends are trends if you know what I mean. Should we assume your a womaniser going by your username?
!!
Re: Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing::::::::::: by dmcdad: 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
utumunta:

Gbam!!!
Re: Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing::::::::::: by Exponental(m): 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2013
Piercing shld not be used to judge someone. Some pple like fashion and they remain decent. Some girls dont were jeweries doesnt make them decent either.
Fashion trend and decency have links but are two different things.

3 Likes

Re: Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing::::::::::: by Mynd44: 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
Exponental: Piercing shld not be used to judge someone. Some pple like fashion and they remain decent. Some girls dont were jeweries doesnt make them decent either.
No mind them. They want any excuse to scream blue murder
Re: Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing::::::::::: by oyinbogirl(f): 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
Exponental: Piercing shld not be used to judge someone. Some pple like fashion and they remain decent. Some girls dont were jeweries doesnt make them decent either.

100 likes

1 Like

Re: Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing::::::::::: by lyfe(m): 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
Any form of body modification is a huge turn off to me. Let us forget about fashion, any decent Nigerian girl won't punch holes all over her body. If you see pierces all around on a girl then she is a slut or some runs chic.
Re: Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing::::::::::: by lepasharon(f): 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2013
utumunta:

Erm..excuse me Who is saying anything about men? I get comments from other girls.I really dnt care what men have to say cos all that is important is that I lyk it ,and as i said u guys need to travel more !
Re: Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing::::::::::: by ruomal(m): 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
playah P: First of all I had to post this in the romance section due to lack of better choice!!

So do you agree that Nigerian girls with multiple ear piercing are more often than not,
wayward.

40% of chicks with one piercing are slutty, 60% of chicks with 2 piercings are slutty, 80 pf chicks with 3 piercings are slutty.Everybody with 4 piercings are slutty.

Lobatan!
Re: Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing::::::::::: by ruomal(m): 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2013

So do you agree that Nigerian girls with multiple ear piercing are more often than not,
wayward.

Lobatan!
40% of chicks with one piercing are slutty, 60% of chicks with 2 piercings are slutty, 80 pf chicks with 3 piercings are slutty.Everybody with 4 piercings are slutty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl. / Ladies Would You Allow Your Husband Make Luv To U Wen Pregnant? / A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.