Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (5274 Views)

Can This Be True / Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? / Can There Be True Love Without Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by xyjoe(m): 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
PLEASE ADVICE A FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A guy has this Lady, according to him, the girl is everything a responsible man can ask of; A graduate with good grade(very intelligent), Very beautiful, Homely( a good cook, neat and very observant(in Igbo, my mother will say, anya ruru ya ala)), Very humble and caring, not withstanding her beauty, hardworking, romantic, above all she can sacrifice her happiness and confront for her love ones, just to ensure peace, and to the best of his knowledge this lady has been 90% if not 95% honest in their 3yrs old relationship. But this guy got confused on 15th of may, 2013 to be precise, when he proposed to this wonderful lady and the lady accepted his proposal. However, the lady told him that she has 10yrs old son at home shocked.

His confusion now is, how could this lady be that honest and at the same time hide that from him, even when he asked her at the early stage of their relationship, she denied it.

undecidedHe is seeking advice, Should he take back his engagement ring grin or should he continue with the relationship?
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OCTAVO: 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2013
xyjoe: PLEASE ADVICE A FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A guy has this Lady, according to him, the girl is everything a responsible man can ask of; A graduate with good grade(very intelligent), Very beautiful, Homely( a good cook, neat and very observant(in Igbo, my mother will say, anya ruru ya ala)), Very humble and caring, not withstanding her beauty, hardworking, romantic, above all she can sacrifice her happiness and confront for her love ones, just to ensure peace, and to the best of his knowledge this lady has been 90% if not 95% honest in their 3yrs old relationship. But this guy got confused on 15th of may, 2013 to be precise, when he proposed to this wonderful lady and the lady accepted his proposal. However, the lady told him that she has 10yrs old son at home shocked.

His confusion now is, how could this lady be that honest and at the same time hide that from him, even when he asked her at the early stage of their relationship, she denied it.

undecidedHe is seeking advice, Should he take back his engagement ring grin or should he continue with the relationship?
Take back engagement ring for what na?

Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by haitto99(m): 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2013
omo see gobe!! if he loves her enough it shld nt bother him dat much
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Odunharry(m): 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
nobody likes a liar.
It up 2 him 2 decide..if he still love her and rily wana be with her,he can cntinue with d gal....

But wait o,wat happend to d father of d lady's child?.
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Mynd44: 4:44am On Jul 13, 2013
What does the OP want us to do? Tell him to dump her or what?
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by k2039: 6:24am On Jul 13, 2013
So she was suppose to tell every Tom, ddickk and harry that she had 10 year old son.

She told you when she thought it was necessary, if you can't deal with it, let her go, just give me her number before you do.
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dlight1(m): 6:43am On Jul 13, 2013
If she really possess all those qualities stated then he shouldn't hesitate accepting her. What if she didn't disclose it to him at all, I think she's only trying to be honest by telling him.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OCTAVO: 7:14am On Jul 13, 2013
d light: If she really possess all those qualities stated then he shouldn't hesitate accepting her.What if she didn't disclose it to him at all, I think she's only trying to be honest by telling him.
I wonder o.
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Mynd44: 8:30am On Jul 13, 2013
k2039: So she was suppose to tell every Tom, dickk and harry that she had 10 year old son.

She told you when she thought it was necessary, if you can't deal with it, let her go,
The end
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by tomzman: 8:44am On Jul 13, 2013
Op are you sure it's not yur story you told up there? Well, the answer is simple. If he loves her enough, he should go ahead, (though it's not that easy) but if he cannot cope, there's no point trying to 'manage'.
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by obo389(m): 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2013

if ur frnd dnt want d gurl,pls PM her num.
wch is better,woman wey don abort everything tire or the woman who gave birth to the child and learnt from her mistakes?

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Exponental(m): 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2013
I think she waited to d point of convinction before telling him. Marry her if u love her. Many woman would have aborted or dumped d child @ d dustbin, suckaway or abandoned d child @ d motherless home. She is a virtous n honest woman.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by modextus(m): 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
angry Λ liar ιѕ always Λ liar

Buh if that's the only lie she's guilty of (as far as the relationship ιѕ concerned) then BOSS tell that your friend τ̲̅ȍ bone Oo grin Λn∂ carry on (not minding the magnitude of the lie)

How i wish! angry
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by iyobs7(f): 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
k2039: So she was suppose to tell every Tom, ddickk and harry that she had 10 year old son.

She told you when she thought it was necessary, if you can't deal with it, let her go, just give me her number before you do.

Are u serious? Bloody hypocrite angry angry angry
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Mynd44: 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
iyobs7:

Why take it personal?
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by iyobs7(f): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
Mynd_44:
Why take it personal?

So easy for him to say, the brother doesnt even know what the groom to be is passing through right now
Even in our common bf and gf relationship that we know aint heading anywhere can hurt at times though we
know it will crash but this is quiet different, how could she be so discreet not to have told him about her child
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Benedictus90: 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
I tink d 1st questn is 'is it rili easy 4 her 2 say dat to u'
She has bin battlin wif weda 2 tell u or nt..so d courage 2 even tell u..u shud salute her 4 dat..she trusted u 4 fact dat she wants u involved in her whole life..so 'op'...jes tok 2 her nd ask her y she didn't tell u all dz days.hear her side of d story nd den decyd..its ur call.
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Michelle55: 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
if he truly loves her,he should marry her. she just waited to be sure that the guy is real before confessing to him and i dont see anything wrong with that.........
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by k2039: 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2013
Odunharry: nobody likes a liar.
It up 2 him 2 decide..if he still love her and rily wana be with her,he can cntinue with d gal....

But wait o,wat happend to d father of d lady's child?.
modextus: angry Λ liar ιѕ always Λ liar

Buh if that's the only lie she's guilty of (as far as the relationship ιѕ concerned) then BOSS tell that your friend τ̲̅ȍ bone Oo grin Λn∂ carry on (not minding the magnitude of the lie)

How i wish! angry

You must be a learner, where did she lie?.

It was not like the guy found out, she told him herself. Abeg cut the girl some slack.
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by k2039: 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
iyobs7:

What is bloody about the hypocrite.

iyobs7:
So easy for him to say, the brother doesnt even know what the groom to be is passing through right now
Even in our common bf and gf relationship that we know aint heading anywhere can hurt at times though we know it will crash but this is quiet different, how could she be so discreet not to have told him about her child
So when do you suggest she told him?. I'm waiting for your answer o.
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
He should put himself in her shoes. She did the right thing. Imagine telling him after the marriage. But i still encourage people to come it clean from the start,it save a lot of emotional energy.
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by iyobs7(f): 12:38am On Jul 14, 2013
k2039:
What is bloody about the hypocrite.

So when do you suggest she told him?. I'm waiting for your answer o.

A guy that will sincerely love u will love you even if the lady was once a prostitute. Do u know the doubts creeping through the guys mind right now? Like is there something else I should know before taking the next step? Do u even know the worth and place of trust in a relationship? The brother is going to doubt every single thing she says even if they get married and an eventual divorce or separation is not far fetched. What is wrong in coming clean? It's her life and she should've brought up the issue when the brother was chasing and it goes to show how much she valued her child by actually keeping her son out of her proposed fiancez reach. It is unfortunate! I give up angry sad sad sad angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Exponental(m): 1:14am On Jul 14, 2013
I av realised dat 98% of d female friends I had left me whenever I told them I already have a steady relationship. If I really wanted to be a player, all I needed do was to keep shut n get fulfilled. In her case, she chose to be fulfilled before letting d cat out of d bag.
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by clemz85(m): 10:31am On Jul 14, 2013
op, i cut cap for that woman! abeg if your friend dull i advice you to take over before i do, but you are the one then you have heard from the NL Elites, i hope you have not already acting up in your doubt towards her.

Nna locku kwaa up o!
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by clemz85(m): 10:35am On Jul 14, 2013
just pretend is not true or it doesn't matter and i bet you, it won't
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 15, 2013
k2039: So she was suppose to tell every Tom, ddickk and harry that she had 10 year old son.

Its a relationship she should av told him, @OP m guessing she must av had diff relationships nd hard times so she saw ur frnd as a Keeper dts y she does all in her power to keep him, my advice for him if he loves her he shld keep her but nt with full trust nd he shld even gv it a little more time b4 getting married seems lk deres still lot more to knw about.
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 15, 2013
#sigh. This woman became fictional/ ridiculously overhyped before I'd even reached the first full stop. Weren't they friends prior to dating? That would the been the right time to disclose the truth. There is no shame in having a son and this is usually common knowledge between friends.

Anyway, whatever. He knows now. It'd be a shame if he didn't pursue if indeed she were so special to him.
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 15, 2013
k2039:

You must be a learner, where did she lie?.

It was not like the guy found out, she told him herself. Abeg cut the girl some slack.

He said she denied it at the start of the relationship. .. thats a lie.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by sexymoma(f): 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
Op what if she told you she had seven abortions nko, what would you do
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by xyjoe(m): 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2013
Wow! What a wonderful peeps and wonderful advice from you guys.
He said that the father of the child died in road accident(thou still unconfirmed according to the guy, coz he said d lady isn't sure about d news). But next thing he wants to know is how he can restore the trust he had wit her before now if he chooses to move on wit d relationship?
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by lostgirl85(f): 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
Where was the child throughout this 3 year relationship?? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2013
xyjoe: PLEASE ADVICE A FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thr is sumtin u must know about most if not all women.If dey act 2 humble and respectfull without complain watsoeva and act "over" nice,omo thr is sumtin involved.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. / What To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend That You Still Love / What Do You Enjoy Being Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.