Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

What Will Happened If Jonathan Doesn't Win 2015 Elections- - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happened If Jonathan Doesn't Win 2015 Elections- (1054 Views)

Reuben Abati Says Goodluck Jonathan Doesn't Drink, But What Is Going On Here? / "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) / Jonathan Doesn't Lose Sleep On Opposition Criticisms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happened If Jonathan Doesn't Win 2015 Elections- by dolphinife: 12:34am On Jul 13, 2013
I WILL LIKE TO SEE WHAT WILL HAPPENED IF
JONATHAN DOESN'T WIN 2015- Tam David west.
I will not support him because he
is an Ijaw man. I will support you
because you are doing well for
Nigeria. You are not president of Ijaw, you are President of Nigeria.
If Jonathan was my father, I’d
say: ‘Papa, you are doing very
badly.’
Jonathan is not only a graduate,
he is a Ph.D holder. He should show a measure of intellectual
discipline and discernment.
Jonathan has not impressed me.
Jonathan has failed to see that
the activities of Dokubo-Asari and
Chief Edwin Clark are a disservice to him. He is embracing them
and giving them money and
encouraging them to be reckless
with their mouths. Let me take
Clark first. Clark is not an Ijaw.
When he was studying Law in Britain, he was secretary of
Urhobo Progressive Union.
Throughout the time he was
going to school in London, he
was Urhobo, not Ijaw.
Clark identified with Urhobo more than Ijaw in London. It is
convenient for him to claim Ijaw
because he is getting money. I
am a better Ijaw than Clark. My
father and mother are Ijaw. Clark
is patch patch Ijaw. When you say somebody is partial Ijaw or
partial something, you give
impression of half and half,
50/50 but he is patch patch
because only his father is Ijaw,
the mother is from Itsekiri. How can Jonathan think that a patch
patch Ijaw will like him more
than a full-blooded Ijaw.
Jonathan’s supporters are mostly
from the North. He is a president
today as a result of the support the Yoruba gave to him. Dora
Akunyili, an Igbo woman,
contributed her own quota to
what Jonathan is today. Save
Nigeria Group, led by Pastor
Tunde Bakare, fought the National Assembly to do
something. He became a vice-
president, which paved a way for
him to be president through the
influence of a Yoruba man,
Olusegun Obasanjo. Who moved the motion to make Jonathan
acting president?
The input of Ijaw in making
Jonathan president, compared to
others, was just 24 per cent.
Jonathan is more of a creation of Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa. When
you know you don’t have a
political base and you still allow
Clark to be abusing the people
that made you, it is rubbish. As
long as you keep aspiring, you need the votes of these people.
Apart from that, we have 19
states in the North and 17 states
in the South. To be President of
Nigeria, you must not only win
majority votes, but have 25 per cent in two-thirds in 24 states.
The Ijaw can’t give that. Even the
whole of the South can’t give
that. You can’t be insulting the
people you need. We have
sycophant professors that are only interested in praising.
Dokubo is my cousin. His mother
and my mother are of the same
father. He stayed with me here. I
used to give him pocket money a
few years ago before he became a millionaire. Dokubo is more
disastrous than Clark. He is an
embarrassment to me. In one of
his unguided pronouncements,
he said I am an Igbo man
because I bear Chidiade. Chidiade is the same as
Tamunoemi. It means there is
God. It was translated to
Tamunoemi by Bishop Iyala of
Anglican Church. It was popular
in our area for an unknown reason to get foreign names. For
instance, Rotimi Amaechi. Rotimi
is a Yoruba name and he has no
Yoruba blood in him. We have
Dele, Ayo and other Yoruba
names in our area. He is talking nonsense. His title is fraudulent.
Dokubo has an illusion of
grandeur. ‘Idiabali 1’ is an Igbo
title. Is he not ashamed? He is a
bundle of irrelevance and
ignorance. Dokubo said Ijaw people are not Nigerians, but he
said he would fight for Jonathan
to be President of Nigeria.
Dokubo said Awolowo, a great
man, great leader in Nigeria, was
a criminal. That is the type of person Jonathan wants to
campaign for him. He said the
North are Gambari and parasites.
Without the North, Jonathan
would not be there. He said if
Jonathan does not return in 2015, there will be problem. Which
problem? I will like to see what
will happen if Jonathan doesn’t
win in 2015. That is the kind of
rot around Jonathan. Dokubo will
not die for Jonathan. Did he vote for him? Did he campaign for
him? If anything happens to
Jonathan, Dokubo will be one of
the first people that will run
away
Re: What Will Happened If Jonathan Doesn't Win 2015 Elections- by Billionaires: 12:38am On Jul 13, 2013
That question does not exist. GEJ must win

5 Likes

Re: What Will Happened If Jonathan Doesn't Win 2015 Elections- by onuwaje(m): 12:39am On Jul 13, 2013
If he doesn't win that means he lost d election
Re: What Will Happened If Jonathan Doesn't Win 2015 Elections- by guass(m): 12:50am On Jul 13, 2013
"When he was studying Law in Britain, he was secretary of
Urhobo Progressive Union."

It is URHOBO PROGRESS UNION (UPU).
However,if President Jonathan can improve on our major problems 'YOUTH EMPOWERMENT AND POWER GENERATION' he will still have my votes and that of my family.He is still preferable to SAI BABA.
Re: What Will Happened If Jonathan Doesn't Win 2015 Elections- by Sloan: 1:05am On Jul 13, 2013
He will lose of course! What will happen is he will lose respect, will not be regarded home or abroad, unlike some "bad" presidents whose ignominy was covered by death, the retardeen's case, if he comes out alive out of Aso Rock, will be much worse! In all likelihood, he will be a pariah home and abroad. No serious foreign government will even invite him to anything significant and except for his use of body guards, there will be people who will just want to give him a dose of his own medicine! grin grin grin
Re: What Will Happened If Jonathan Doesn't Win 2015 Elections- by Lordave: 1:05am On Jul 13, 2013
This question should be 'what would happen when GEJ emerges victorious in 2015 polls'.
Op take note and correct that thing, GEJ has WON already.
Re: What Will Happened If Jonathan Doesn't Win 2015 Elections- by Lordave: 1:06am On Jul 13, 2013
Sloan: He will lose of course! What will happen is he will lose respect, will not be regarded home or abroad, unlike some "bad" presidents whose ignominy was covered by death, the retardeen's case, if he comes out alive out of Aso Rock, will be much worse! In all likelihood, he will be a pariah home and abroad. No serious foreign government will even invite him to anything significant and except for his use of body guards, there will be people who will just want to give him a dose of his own medicine! grin grin grin
what's this one saying
Re: What Will Happened If Jonathan Doesn't Win 2015 Elections- by Sloan: 1:07am On Jul 13, 2013
Lordave: This question should be 'what would happen when GEJ emerges victorious in 2015 polls'.
Op take note and correct that thing, GEJ has WON already.

And you Nigerians say you want democracy? Ignorance and curse put together has dabarru una head! Nigeria may as well welcome the military back since we no longer need or care about elections! With the constant rise of political temperature in Nigeria, just hope the army does not mutiny because if they do, you will really get your wish + a LOT more!
Re: What Will Happened If Jonathan Doesn't Win 2015 Elections- by Sloan: 1:08am On Jul 13, 2013
Lordave: what's this one saying

15 year old babies like you should be reading your books! Graduate from secondary school first, maybe then your brains will be smart enough to read and understand! LWTMB! grin grin tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: What Will Happened If Jonathan Doesn't Win 2015 Elections- by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 13, 2013
David-West is a Buhari fanatic. His speeches and articles about the president are borne out of spite and not reason just like his master(Buhari) and his followers.
His romance with Amaechi also shows his true color. David West hated Odili with all his heart but he loves Amaechi. Whats the difference between the both of them?
Re: What Will Happened If Jonathan Doesn't Win 2015 Elections- by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 13, 2013
How exactly do you expect an incumbent president to lose an election in Nigeria? Except Jonathan refuses to contest, else he's going back 2015.
Re: What Will Happened If Jonathan Doesn't Win 2015 Elections- by Lordave: 1:18am On Jul 13, 2013
Sloan:

And you Nigerians say you want democracy? Ignorance and curse put together has dabarru una head! Nigeria may as well welcome the military back since we no longer need or care about elections! With the constant rise of political temperature in Nigeria, just hope the army does not mutiny because if they do, you will really get your wish + a LOT more!
It seems to you that I've totally put away elections concerning 2015, or put simply, all you could decipher from my post is the absence of election in 2015. I don't understand why you ignored where I said "emerges victorious in 2015 polls" and yet you claim to be wise.
Re: What Will Happened If Jonathan Doesn't Win 2015 Elections- by Lordave: 1:24am On Jul 13, 2013
Sloan:

15 year old babies like you should be reading your books! Graduate from secondary school first, maybe then your brains will be smart enough to read and understand! LWTMB! grin grin tongue tongue
they say when you shout at a mad man and he shouts back at you, his madness is beyond cure.
It's good to know that you are laughing at your stupidity with your belly perilously about to burst.
Re: What Will Happened If Jonathan Doesn't Win 2015 Elections- by onuwaje(m): 6:53am On Jul 13, 2013
In a country where the president is taking sides with the north and having problems with south... I c a very interesting 2015
Re: What Will Happened If Jonathan Doesn't Win 2015 Elections- by Maidoki14(m): 7:35am On Jul 13, 2013
Gej loose election??to who if i may ask? U forget in nigeria dat we knw d winner before d election!!
Re: What Will Happened If Jonathan Doesn't Win 2015 Elections- by LOUDmedia(m): 7:50am On Jul 13, 2013
IF Gej does nt win the election, he has only confirmed the present yearnings of the majority of Nigerians.
Re: What Will Happened If Jonathan Doesn't Win 2015 Elections- by jmaine: 8:09am On Jul 13, 2013
If fair and square . . .Nothing go happen . . .
Re: What Will Happened If Jonathan Doesn't Win 2015 Elections- by mindtricks: 8:16am On Jul 13, 2013
It means he has not delivered to the Nigeria people.
Re: What Will Happened If Jonathan Doesn't Win 2015 Elections- by Alexbond(m): 8:21am On Jul 13, 2013
there certainty dat dis man win d electn because is d incumbent but if he doesn't life GOES ON NOTIN WILL HAPPEN cos wen former military man lost notin happen.nah only noise dem all go make till d tenure go ova!!!!
Re: What Will Happened If Jonathan Doesn't Win 2015 Elections- by dridowu: 8:31am On Jul 13, 2013
Billionaires: That question does not exist. GEJ must win
meaning do/die politics 4 GEJ ?
Re: What Will Happened If Jonathan Doesn't Win 2015 Elections- by gramci: 9:09am On Jul 13, 2013
This man should just chant sai buhari, why the long epistle
Re: What Will Happened If Jonathan Doesn't Win 2015 Elections- by tomakint: 9:13am On Jul 13, 2013
I think the question we all should worry more on is, 'What would happen if Buhari (or any candidate APC is fielding as Presidential aspirant) loses'? As for the ranting of Tam David West, I think he is definitely broke undecided
Re: What Will Happened If Jonathan Doesn't Win 2015 Elections- by tomakint: 9:25am On Jul 13, 2013
gramci: This man should just chant sai buhari, why the long epistle
grin grin grin Gramci, you are a mind-reader grin how u dey jare?
Re: What Will Happened If Jonathan Doesn't Win 2015 Elections- by taharqa2: 9:35am On Jul 13, 2013
jmaine: If fair and square . . .Nothing go happen . . .
Simplicita. Life wud go on. As long as d nx Govt continue some of d KEY things (eg Power, Agric Revolutn, Rails, Better Elections, etc) he started..... BUT, then again, GEJ wud almost certainly not lose 2015 elections if he decides to run na..
Re: What Will Happened If Jonathan Doesn't Win 2015 Elections- by ujchief(m): 9:50am On Jul 13, 2013
Asari and Tampolo will go back to the creeks; threatening to break the country apart!
Re: What Will Happened If Jonathan Doesn't Win 2015 Elections- by 1MCN: 9:51am On Jul 13, 2013
I think from what's happening now, if GEJ does not return in 2015 Nigeria may be made more ungovernable by the SS and maybe parts of the SE cos the people will feel that the other guys in the northern hemisphere, and parts of the SW made the nation ungovernable for their "brother" as promised. You may not believe it but the "ungovernability" will be monumental and may split us apart (save this is exactly what we are working at).
I can tell you that as the elections draw close consultations will be made by the power brokers and compromises will be reached at in a venue you and I dont have access to. But mind you, opposition and (largely the Yorubas) are making TDW and CRA super heroes not cos the duo are Mother Teresa but cos they're enemies to their enemy.
Re: What Will Happened If Jonathan Doesn't Win 2015 Elections- by try69: 10:23am On Jul 13, 2013
9ja might jus have to be divided in 2015 ever way the election goes..
Re: What Will Happened If Jonathan Doesn't Win 2015 Elections- by mgbeketoto: 10:26am On Jul 13, 2013
PATIENCE GO JUSSS BURN DOWN NIGERIA! grin
Re: What Will Happened If Jonathan Doesn't Win 2015 Elections- by bloggernaija: 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2013
1MCN: I think from what's happening now, if GEJ does not return in 2015 Nigeria may be made more ungovernable by the SS and maybe parts of the SE cos the people will feel that the other guys in the northern hemisphere, and parts of the SW made the nation ungovernable for their "brother" as promised. You may not believe it but the "ungovernability" will be monumental and may split us apart (save this is exactly what we are working at).
I can tell you that as the elections draw close consultations will be made by the power brokers and compromises will be reached at in a venue you and I dont have access to. But mind you, opposition and (largely the Yorubas) are making TDW and CRA super heroes not cos the duo are Mother Teresa but cos they're enemies to their enemy.

Have you heard of something called a state of emergency.
Amaechi is being supported in the SW because we respect the rule of law and the constitution.
The issue here is bigger than amaechi himself .
It represent the first step in correcting the abnormalities as represented,by the executive arm of government;especially has regards the presidency .
The powers being wielded are not for the purposes of uplifting the country,but for the undeserved ambition of a man who can be regarded as the most divisive and incompetent president in the history of the country.civil servant openly flaunt their ill-gotten wealth nowadays .
Jonathan and his wife have no business getting involved in rivers.
They are engaging in creek politics while the country is burning.

That local government excuse is also very lame.
Not everybody is a functional creek illiterate.
Some people have been practising a form of democracy with substantial checks on monarchical recklessness for centuries.
Absolutely corrupt dictators like GEJ ,IBB,Abacha and OBJ are not new to us,neither are incompetent executives.
The only bodies with the powers to act in that matter are the state assembly ,the National Assembly and the courts.

If you cannot put a civilised case through those bodies then ,whatever you do is illegal ,unconstitutional and dictatorial .

(1) (Reply)

Akpabio Says Jonathan’s Pilgrimage To Israel Will Change Nigeria / Real Reason Why ASUU Is On Strike, May Not Go Back To Till June Next Year / Free University Education In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.