Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Is That How Christian Girls Behave - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is That How Christian Girls Behave (3215 Views)

Why Do Igbo Girls Behave This Way If U Fail To Marry Them After Having A Child / 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is That How Christian Girls Behave by Mrkc: 7:27am On Jul 13, 2013
Is dat how girls behave, personally i hate girls,they are evil..

Well let me go straight to d point..I'm new in dat compound and some of d neigbours are mostly girls...Last week i came bak 4rm my place and dis gal neigbour just came into my room..She greeted me and we chatted 4 some minutes..After d chat she asked me 2 help her with some money dat she is broke 4 which i did without her paying bak..Since dat day she started coming to my room day by day.What pain me most is her constant coming, keep telling me dat she is hungry and so what? Do i look like her bf and i xtain 4 dat matter..Is dat how xtain girls behave,I have spent more dan 2500 within 3days, Dis girl is trying to ruin me completely and d small food stuf my parents gave me. I dnt work, i only depend on my poor parents..Am a student beside what does she take me 4..A slowpoke or an slowpoke..Am shy and gentle..I dnt knw how to stop dis girl 4rm coming to my house again..I dnt even like her,

Advice needed cos if dis continue i might spend d borrowed 10k my parents gave to me to survive within 2weeks to dis foolish girl.

1 Like

Re: Is That How Christian Girls Behave by kcstyle40(m): 7:35am On Jul 13, 2013
Hmmm guy u just ve to be a man and tell her u dont ve any more money or food to give her okay cuz if u dont she will not stop and once she seduce u into sex then u re finished... Ur poor parents will come and carry ur corps from skool...
Be a man now or regret for life the choice is urs....

2 Likes

Re: Is That How Christian Girls Behave by mike404(m): 7:37am On Jul 13, 2013
ME THINK YA MADT angry

4 Likes

Re: Is That How Christian Girls Behave by Ab025(m): 7:55am On Jul 13, 2013
@op......pls don't stop, keep on giving her N2500 everyday, it is good for u, since u dnt know how to say NO.

Come to tink of it, I wonda wat type of person u are, am sure one of dis days she will tell u to steal money for her and u will go ahead wit d deed

U claim to be shy and quiet, dnt worry, maybe wen hunger starts killin u off, u will start singin like a bird

3 Likes

Re: Is That How Christian Girls Behave by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 13, 2013
you should nt have said christain gals, just because u had a bad exp wit one does nt mean they are all bad, and besides just tell d gal u dnt have any moni or food to give to her, she would hate u but its dat simple, so just do it.
Re: Is That How Christian Girls Behave by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 13, 2013
you should nt have said christain gals, just because u had a bad exp wit one does nt mean they are all bad, and besides just tell d gal u dnt have any moni or food to give to her, she would hate u but at least she would stop disturbin u, its dat simple, so just do it.

1 Like

Re: Is That How Christian Girls Behave by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:42am On Jul 13, 2013
Mrkc: Is dat how girls behave, personally i hate girls,they are evil..Well let me go straight to d point..I'm new in dat compound and some of d neigbours are mostly girls...Last week i came bak 4rm my place and dis gal neigbour just came into my room..She greeted me and we chatted 4 some minutes..After d chat she asked me 2 help her with some money dat she is broke 4 which i did without her paying bak..Since dat day she started coming to my room day by day.What pain me most is her constant coming, keep telling me dat she is hungry and so what? Do i look like her bf and i xtain 4 dat matter..Is dat how xtain girls behave,I have spent more dan 2500 within 3days, Dis girl is trying to ruin me completely and d small food stuf my parents gave me. I dnt work, i only depend on my poor parents..Am a student beside what does she take me 4..A slowpoke or an slowpoke..Am shy and gentle..I dnt knw how to stop dis girl 4rm coming to my house again..I dnt even like her,Advice needed cos if dis continue i might spend d borrowed 10k my parents gave to me to survive within 2weeks to dis foolish girl.
for the record, u are a slow poke undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is That How Christian Girls Behave by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:42am On Jul 13, 2013
Mrkc: Is dat how girls behave, personally i hate girls,they are evil..Well let me go straight to d point..I'm new in dat compound and some of d neigbours are mostly girls...Last week i came bak 4rm my place and dis gal neigbour just came into my room..She greeted me and we chatted 4 some minutes..After d chat she asked me 2 help her with some money dat she is broke 4 which i did without her paying bak..Since dat day she started coming to my room day by day.What pain me most is her constant coming, keep telling me dat she is hungry and so what? Do i look like her bf and i xtain 4 dat matter..Is dat how xtain girls behave,I have spent more dan 2500 within 3days, Dis girl is trying to ruin me completely and d small food stuf my parents gave me. I dnt work, i only depend on my poor parents..Am a student beside what does she take me 4..A slowpoke or an slowpoke..Am shy and gentle..I dnt knw how to stop dis girl 4rm coming to my house again..I dnt even like her,Advice needed cos if dis continue i might spend d borrowed 10k my parents gave to me to survive within 2weeks to dis foolish girl.
for the record, u are a slow poke undecided

1 Like

Re: Is That How Christian Girls Behave by Linoversace: 8:56am On Jul 13, 2013
Man up and gently tell her you are not interested...I don't like you and can't give you what you want.me sef dey broke jare.I don't have cash! grin...

How hard is that? undecided
Re: Is That How Christian Girls Behave by Cholls(m): 9:09am On Jul 13, 2013
My brother ayaah! Pele....don't u know the church/Christian(wild bitc*) look for slowpoke like to prey on....don't worry u grown-up one day.....u r still a learner don't u know she is giving u a red light to Do Her Thing or how do u expect her to pay the money she owes u back? My brother don't b a dummy enjoy her while it last
Re: Is That How Christian Girls Behave by oubi: 9:24am On Jul 13, 2013
[size=18pt]You must be a bastared to bring Christianity into the picture. Islamic deluded fellow...

Are the almajiris and the beggars on the streets of nigeria not Muslims( your poor parents inclusive)...and does any body complain.

Besides, your hypocritical religion is on fasting period so what's the food stuffs for?

..... Oh I forgot. Vulnerable urchins who Eating fat nourished meals two times a day and claim to be fasting.:
[/size]

Thank God this is not the islamic polluted section. I can air my view.

14 Likes

Re: Is That How Christian Girls Behave by ikekings(m): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2013
Lol @2500 and the guy body dey vibrate... grin grin grin... Poverty is a disease!!!

1 Like

Re: Is That How Christian Girls Behave by segzicres(m): 9:31am On Jul 13, 2013
The last comment is jus stup-id n reeks follishness. PS I'm a christi
oubi: [size=18pt]You must be a bastared to bring Christianity into the picture. Islamic deluded fellow...

Are the almajiris and the beggars on the streets of nigeria not Muslims( your poor parents inclusive)...and does any body complain.

Besides, your hypocritical religion is on fasting period so what's the food stuffs for?

..... Oh I forgot. Vulnerable urchins who Eating fat nourished meals two times a day and claim to be fasting.:
[/size]

Thank God this is not the islamic polluted thread. I can air my view.
an

The last comment jus reeks foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Is That How Christian Girls Behave by 2goodbobo(m): 9:46am On Jul 13, 2013
My friend stop ranting here and flexing your muscle here. Is a very simple thing to do without coming here for any sort of advice. Just the way you poured out your mind here, simply call her and do the same. If you know you can't handle helping her, why don't you tell her face-to-face and stop hurting in silence?
Re: Is That How Christian Girls Behave by Mrkc: 10:17am On Jul 13, 2013
Cholls: My brother ayaah! Pele....don't u know the church/Christian(wild bitc*) look for slowpoke like to prey on....don't worry u grown-up one day.....u r still a learner don't u know she is giving u a red light to Do Her Thing or how do u expect her to pay the money she owes u back? My brother don't b a dummy enjoy her while it last
and d idiot is nt even ready 4 dat and am nt ready either..Could u imagine dat early in d morning yesterday she told me dat i should give her money to buy meat dat she cant eat soup without meat or fish..I gave her N50 to buy one cook meat and she even open her charcoal mouth to tell me dat one meat wont be enough..Oh gosh..I feel like beating her up.
Re: Is That How Christian Girls Behave by mysticgal(f): 10:21am On Jul 13, 2013
please continue giving her,when your money finisg,she would stop askingundecided

2 Likes

Re: Is That How Christian Girls Behave by Mrkc: 10:25am On Jul 13, 2013
mysticgal: please continue giving her,when your money finisg,she would stop askingundecided
thank u sugar mummy, pls d money u gave me don finish..Try to pay another money so i can continue giving ur mumu sugar gal money
Re: Is That How Christian Girls Behave by Xaviers(m): 10:25am On Jul 13, 2013
whaat kinda rubbish is dis!
Re: Is That How Christian Girls Behave by MrCork: 10:29am On Jul 13, 2013

....so u live in a compund & a woman chatted u for 4 minute? ...bro are u pregnant?...serrrrious looong hisss! angry
Re: Is That How Christian Girls Behave by MrCork: 10:31am On Jul 13, 2013
..people still live in compunds? (no oofeise)
Re: Is That How Christian Girls Behave by Cholls(m): 10:43am On Jul 13, 2013
Mrkc: and d idiot is nt even ready 4 dat and am nt ready either..Could u imagine dat early in d morning yesterday she told me dat i should give her money to buy meat dat she cant eat soup without meat or fish..I gave her N50 to buy one cook meat and she even open her charcoal mouth to tell me dat one meat wont be enough..Oh gosh..I feel like beating her up.

My brother don't miss opportunity she's giving u...Abi u no know say he get some girl wai u go dey give money like this and she won't come close house and u av this Sisi that want to return your gesture u come dey fall her hand...look my brother if u don't Do that girl she go hate u for life even me go hate u bcoz I expect u to take advantage of this advice we dey give u 4 here....stop complaining like a girl u r man .....go Do her!go Do her!go Do her!

1 Like

Re: Is That How Christian Girls Behave by Mrkc: 10:50am On Jul 13, 2013
Cholls:

My brother don't miss opportunity she's giving u...Abi u no know say he get some girl wai u go dey give money like this and she won't come close house and u av this Sisi that want to return your gesture u come dey fall her hand...look my brother if u don't Do that girl she go hate u for life even me go hate u bcoz I expect u to take advantage of this advice we dey give u 4 here....stop complaining like a girl u r man .....go Do her!go Do her!go Do her!
how do i go abt it? I tried one day but she declined telling me dat if we have sex dat she will hate me 4 life..Fine so why is she demanding sumtin 4rm me..Cant u see she is a crook and a 419 xtain.
Re: Is That How Christian Girls Behave by Mrkc: 10:55am On Jul 13, 2013
Cholls:

how do i go abt it? I tried one day but she declined telling me dat if we have sex dat she will hate me 4 life..Fine so why is she demanding sumtin 4rm me..Cant u see she is a crook and a 419 xtain...She wan play mugu on me but i will outsmart her..Infact i dnt even want to 4k her
Re: Is That How Christian Girls Behave by Hemmyjay(m): 10:59am On Jul 13, 2013
are u sure u are a man, abi u don Bleep her?. this is a very simple matter, you aint comfortable with her visit, tell her and she will back off except u are gaining something from her company too. wise up bro
Re: Is That How Christian Girls Behave by Linoversace: 11:00am On Jul 13, 2013
Yea, right

She dey chop you effortlessly.She's smarter than you tongue
Re: Is That How Christian Girls Behave by Cholls(m): 11:08am On Jul 13, 2013
Mrkc: how do i go abt it? I tried one day but she declined telling me dat if we have sex dat she will hate me 4 life..Fine so why is she demanding sumtin 4rm me..Cant u see she is a crook and a 419 xtain...She wan play mugu on me but i will outsmart her..Infact I DNT EVEN WANT TO 4K HER

Well my brother the boldest is your choice but just know that u r the reason Naija girl don't get contented/satisfied. How can u b giving her cash only? Women don't like guys like u my brother fact
Re: Is That How Christian Girls Behave by Mrkc: 11:15am On Jul 13, 2013
Cholls:

Well my brother the boldest is your choice but just know that u r the reason Naija girl don't get contented/satisfied. How can u b giving her cash only? Women don't like guys like u my brother fact
but she refused d B part of it yet she keeping demanding sumtin 4rm me..Should i use force but i have vowed neva to do anytin with her again since she declined at d first place i tried to give d goody goody okwe
Re: Is That How Christian Girls Behave by alarm4: 11:25am On Jul 13, 2013
show us the Pic of the frustration gyl....!
Re: Is That How Christian Girls Behave by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 13, 2013
Mrkc: Is dat how girls behave, personally i hate girls,they are evil..[/b]Well let me go straight to d point..I'm new in dat compound and some of d neigbours are mostly girls...Last week i came bak 4rm my place and dis gal neigbour just came into my room..She greeted me and we chatted 4 some minutes..After d chat she asked me 2 help her with some money dat she is broke 4 which i did without her paying bak..Since dat day she started coming to my room day by day.What pain me most is her constant coming, keep telling me dat she is hungry and so what? D[b]o i look like her bf and i xtain 4 dat matter.[b].Is dat how xtain girls behave,I have spent more dan 2500 within 3days, Dis girl is trying to ruin me completely and d small food stuf my parents gave me. I u stop dis girl 4rm coming to my[/b] house again..I dnt even like her,Advice needed cos if dis continue i might spend d borrowed 10k my parents gave to me to survive within 2weeks to dis foolish girl.

@op,ibu nno esibote anuofia mmadu!
You don't need any advice.
Re: Is That How Christian Girls Behave by Mrkc: 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
lynpetra:

@op,ibu nno esibote anuofia mmadu!
You don't need any advice.

cant u speak clean and error free grammar..Am nt trying to satisfy my private fantasy of personal aggradizement but to point out d painful and bitter realities with a view of urging urgent and speedy correction/advice..I dnt want to descend on u because if i do u will regret d day u came into dis imperfect world called planet earth..Is obvious here dat U are one of d lazy and wastic bunch of idiots we have on nl and if u continue like dis u may end up as a never do well..U better learn how to respect people's opinion..
Re: Is That How Christian Girls Behave by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
Mrkc: cant u speak clean and error free grammar..Am nt trying to satisfy my private fantasy of personal aggradizement but to point out d painful and bitter realities with a view of urging urgent and speedy correction/advice..I dnt want to descend on u because if i do u will regret d day u came into dis imperfect world called planet earth..Is obvious here dat U are one of d lazy and wastic bunch of idiots we have on nl and if u continue like dis u may end up as a never do well..U better learn how to respect people's opinion..

You really need to have your errors checked too.Anyway,really won't regret if an I.diot decides to descend on me!You need an advice?try not to generalize issues!peace
Re: Is That How Christian Girls Behave by Mrkc: 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
lynpetra:

You really need to have your errors checked too.Anyway,really won't regret if an I.diot decides to descend on me!You need an advice?try not to generalize issues!peace
your unrealistic and useless advice is nt needed here..Just get out of dis thread 4 once u castrated she goat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Say They Don't Like Fair Complexion Guyz BUT.... / Secondary School Girl Posts Half-nude Photo Of Herself On Facebook Pix / Some Girls Are So Dirty! Gush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.