Stats: 3,158,979 members, 7,838,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! (17909 Views)

Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald / Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital / Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery (2) (3) (4)

Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by kay2000(m): 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
Does any of this remind us of ALU 4? Lloyd's action is reminiscence of the ALU 4 killings. What is wrong with Port Harcourt people?

Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by dolphinife: 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
Next time that bastard is coming to this world, I mean Dishonorable Chinda, he will always mind his biz. Infact, he's going to the pit of hell if he dies considering the situation that warranted him being maced.

The mace used to pound the rubbish out of his head is the fake mace dat bastard called Bipi smuggled to the house. I tot the constitution state that any govt official discovered to be a cultist should be sentenced to 25 years imprisonment...so what's happening to BIPI? Tot I saw him chanting cult slogans to his mother fucker bastard thugs.

For you all supporting Chinda, you people are just too daft to know that nobody can prosecute anybody in that house cos the matter is within the complex and the constitution covers it
Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by picoba(m): 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
I thank God Michael Chinda is not my father

Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by greatestman(m): 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
9jawikileaks: seriously let nothing hapen to him tho.. if dat man dies mehn wat is hapening in the NORTH is a small thing.. Amaechi's camp should be praying by now especially Chidi Llyod. but how come Amaechi who has been crying victim is silent about the state of chinda's head which his aide caused... if it was wike's aide dat put chidi llyod in COMA, d situation would have been different.. worse of all, nothing has been done to chidi llyod, i am not a lawyer but i can count some of his charges
1. destruction of government properties (the mace in break)
2. attempted murder
3. public gross misbehaviour
4. infact even noise making grin grin

if to say you are a lawyer u for too bad I believe say El-mustapa well have been beheaded for long. Tank God u are not one
Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by Tintinix: 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
kay2000: Does any of this remind us of ALU 4? Lloyd's action is reminiscence of the ALU 4 killings. What is wrong with Port Harcourt people?

I wonder if this is the general behaivour of Lagos people?

https://www.nairaland.com/1356058/suspected-robbers-set-ablaze-lagos-stealing

Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by securi: 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
size38: Which his people? Which revenge? He is representing my constituency in Obio/Akpor LGA. Is that why we voted for him?. He is a very stupid man. He got what he deserved. We didn't send him there to support illegality.

You must be a retard, so oppossing illegal removal of Obio/Akpor LG Chairman is illegality. I really dont know how people like you think. You fail to look at the root cause of the problem, you're just blabbing. Do you even know this guys? Have you ever engage him before on this case? This guy unlike Bipi does not have any special relationship with Jona or Madam, he is one of the guys that feel due process should be the guiding priniciple of the house especially in the issue of Obio/Akpor. He is saying, investigate the Chairman first so we can can clearly establish a case against him before taking any action, but Amaechi see such as confrontation and questioning his authority.

Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by securi: 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
All of you worshipping Amaechi, calling him a super star, can you now see that there is no befitting hospital in Rivers state. Even the roads are unpassable and noting seems to be working courtesy the NGF or is it Mbu this time around? Aregbesola is doing wonders including other AC Govs and they are distracting Amaechi putting Rivers indigenes at disadvantage yet some retards are excited about that and instead of calling Amaechi to face the work he was voted for they are shouting Jona. Anyway, let them continue to encourage him soon, when time comes, his case will be OYO.

Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by Kingspin(m): 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2013
dolphinife: Next time that bastard is coming to this world, I mean Dishonorable Chinda, he will always mind his biz. Infact, he's going to the pit of hell if he dies considering the situation that warranted him being maced.

The mace used to pound the rubbish out of his head is the fake mace dat bastard called Bipi smuggled to the house. I tot the constitution state that any govt official discovered to be a cultist should be sentenced to 25 years imprisonment...so what's happening to BIPI? Tot I saw him chanting cult slogans to his mother fucker bastard thugs.

For you all supporting Chinda, you people are just too daft to know that nobody can prosecute anybody in that house cos the matter is within the complex and the constitution covers it
So Amaechi or chidi llyod are not cultist...s h i n e ur eye...
Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by picoba(m): 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2013

Boko haram in the North, Mace menace in the city of PH.

May God grant Him quick recovery, so that we can watch PARTII of the Movie.

Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by funnyx(m): 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
superior1:
Won ti fi pako fo ori odomokurin naa
Sangba foooo!!!! shocked

grin grin O n pe ki wo to fo ori e danu, afago ko eyin aparo ohun oju n wa loju n ri...
Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by Dee60: 10:29pm On Jul 13, 2013
This is a Nigerian first, a Nigerian classic!

Anytime, our leaders do evil they tell us its not new, and that it happens in USA and Germany! Has anyone heard where lawmakers beat themselves into a coma?
Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by deshclones(m): 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
So rivers with all its huge FAAC allocation,igr generation,13%derivation etc does not have one..just one hospital that can handle mere jaw dislocation...its sad..very sad..same amaechi dat doled out 100' dollars for ojb yet no gd functioning health facility in rivers state..am ashamed...to be honest peter obi is in a league of his own..dude gets less from the FAAC acct but is performing wonders in the area of roads,health,education etc..imagine if he has the kind of funds amaechi nd fashola has...smhm..amaechi iss no better than the clown t.a orji..

Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by McLuhan(m): 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
dolphinife: Next time that bastard is coming to this world, I mean Dishonorable Chinda, he will always mind his biz. Infact, he's going to the pit of hell if he dies considering the situation that warranted him being maced.

I'm shocked that people can actually justify an act of bestiality such as the near-murder of Chinda. Granted, what he and other legislators attempted to do was unconstitutional. But does that - or even the purported fact that he first attacked Lloyd - justify the mace-wielding assault that we saw in that video? Have we become so inured to violence, or have our political and sectarian cleavages so deepened, that we have lost all sense of emphathy? Surely we are not oblivious of the potentially vicious repercussions that might envelop Rivers State owing to vengeful tendencies on the part of those who feel aggrieved by Lloyd's attack on Chinda. Instead of venting triumphalist sentiments and stoking the embers of discord, we should explore avenues of conciliation and seek to douse tensions in whatever ways we can.

Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by Cruxxy(m): 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
LastApostle: This man will come back for Lloyd with all he has if he survives except the actor begs convincingly

Do u see chidi Lioyd as a weakler? He is a force to recon with in that game. Even if its d highest level of gangsterism, lloyd is equal to d task. Chinda should hold evans bipi responsible for his predicaments. He followed him shipishly without looking at d consequences. When a rat follows lizard to jump into water, if d water on d lizard dries up, dat of d rat remain. Dis is a big lesson to other follow-follows
Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by Cruxxy(m): 10:45pm On Jul 13, 2013

Dont mind them bros. Fire on jare. We are on the same page
Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by mbulela: 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
oxford:

Chidi Ilyod don price market
nabuy him buy am,this one pass pricing.
Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by mbulela: 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
securi:
This guy unlike Bipi does not have any special relationship with Jona or Madam, he is one of the guys that feel due process should be the guiding priniciple of the house especially in the issue of Obio/Akpor.
so invading the house with thugs and attempting to impeach a speaker with a minority of 5 members is the right way to address illegality?
Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by Cruxxy(m): 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
Marlbron: Problem with most jaundiced analysis in the media is people forget the root cause of the crises. But the facts must be stated.

Bibi was allowed into the complex with thugs. - Mbu, police commissioner
Bibi beat up speaker
His thugs pounce on other legislators
They then take over power and Bibi proclaims himself speaker
Amaechi is alerted, the 27 regroup and take over amidst fighting.
The group of five take off, Bibi leads the taking off.
Lloyd takes the mace and breaks his colleagues head
Assembly regroup to approve supplementary budget

Etc, etc.

It is clear that having a commissioner who is not in sync with the state government is the root cause of this. First analysis is to sack the commissioner. Bibi has immunity, but the thugs he brought in should be fished out. Lloyd can be sued by the wounded legislator, but I doubt if he can succeed. His group came in by force to upstage the establishment, so he should not hide under the law for protection.

In the long run, Amaechi might go due to the onslaught, but for now it looks like his friends on the house have given him a lifeline. The fight will only get lesser.

God bless Rivers State
God bless Nigeria

God will bless u my brother.
Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by Abagworo(m): 11:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
Cruxxy:

Do u see chidi Lioyd as a weakler? He is a force to recon with in that game. Even if its d highest level of gangsterism, lloyd is equal to d task. Chinda should hold evans bipi responsible for his predicaments. He followed him shipishly without looking at d consequences. When a rat follows lizard to jump into water, if d water on d lizard dries up, dat of d rat remain. Dis is a big lesson to other follow-follows

What pains me the most is that Bipi is a street man while Chinda is from a reputable home. Bipi knew they'd been overpowered and ran away but Chinda was hoping on Bipi's cult members. Its a pity a good guy has to suffer for this.

On the other hand Amaeghule and Chinda are big shame to their good families for collecting 17billion to engage in an act that even a toddler knows can never work.
Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by Cruxxy(m): 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
picoba: I thank God Michael Chinda is not my father

U for disown am ni?
Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by Cruxxy(m): 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
Abagworo:

What pains me the most is that Bipi is a street man while Chinda is from a reputable home. Bipi knew they'd been overpowered and ran away but Chinda was hoping on Bipi's cult members. Its a pity a good guy has to suffer for this.

On the other hand Amaeghule and Chinda are big shame to their good families for collecting 17billion to engage in an act that even a toddler knows can never work.

Mchteeeeeeeeeew!!!!
Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 14, 2013
9jawikileaks: seriously let nothing hapen to him tho.. if dat man dies mehn wat is hapening in the NORTH is a small thing.. Amaechi's camp should be praying by now especially Chidi Llyod. but how come Amaechi who has been crying victim is silent about the state of chinda's head which his aide caused... if it was wike's aide dat put chidi llyod in COMA, d situation would have been different.. worse of all, nothing has been done to chidi llyod, i am not a lawyer but i can count some of his charges
2. attempted murder
4. AFFRAYgrin grin

Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by Reptyle(m): 12:24am On Jul 14, 2013
LastApostle: This man will come back for Lloyd with all he has if he survives except the actor begs convincingly

What makes you think Chidi Lloyd does not have his own posse waiting for his return? Does his bashed in skull not teach him and his co-renegades that no one has the monopoly of violence? After all, no matter what anyone says about d fracas, Chidi Lloyd's actions were in direct response to Mr Chinda's earlier assault on his person.

It has been said that an eye for an eye soon leads to a city of blind men. I think it is time for someone to save the Rivers State politicians from themselves. They need to sit down and note that in this fight, there will be no winners.

Enough is truly enough.
Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by Pattey(m): 2:00am On Jul 14, 2013
2. attempted murder
4. infact even noise making grin grin

How many times do we have to tell you Ignorant noise makers that the Mace used in MACING chinda was the same fake one him and Bipi brought?

As for the other so-called points u listed. . . Keep ranting!
Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by Pattey(m): 2:08am On Jul 14, 2013
noblezone:

If it was Chinda that broke Loyd's skull, he would had been arrested by now.

I keep wondering how people convince themselves that the Rivers crises is about Jonathan.

Jonathan is too a gentleman for Nigeria. He should do something about these rascals including Amaechi.

Ignoring the rantings of the so called "opposition" has not helped matters, it has not even helped him.

And one idiat said Jonathan is too much of a gentleman to be . . . Wait, was that you? Ode Oshi! #statement of fact#

Who received Jang and his shameless cohorts in Aso Rock after they Janged? Has Jonathan not bin Jangling wit shameless undemocratic old hags that want to change the principles of mathematics?

Yet somewhere in that ur miniature brain, he has nothing 2do wit Amaechi's travails?

So the MUMUs that like ur post are also ignorant of d embarrassment Amaechi caused the entire Presidency when he defeated the PDP anointed Jangling? *Smh* hard 4 y'al !
Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by toshmann(m): 2:08am On Jul 14, 2013
Dee60: This is a Nigerian first, a Nigerian classic!

Anytime, our leaders do evil they tell us its not new, and that it happens in USA and Germany! Has anyone heard where lawmakers beat themselves into a coma?

No be today e begin. Even sef as far back as 1856, a congress man from South Carolina walked into the debate and flogged a US senator from Massachusetts almost to death. He was hospitalized for months.

http://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/minute/The_Caning_of_Senator_Charles_Sumner.htm

Before then, a congressman from Kentucky had killed another congressman from Maine.

Later legislators were banned from carrying guns into the congress.

http://history.house.gov/Historical-Highlights/1800-1850/A-fatal-duel-between-Members-in-1838/

The first 50-100 yrs of a democracy is ALWAYS crazy. Bc people have freedom without wisdom and it takes horrible consequences like this to teach people that civility is the best way forward.

In South Korea legislature, sometimes they fight and tear the bills and occasionally the opposition candidates will just EAT the bills, yes, the damn paper, they'll eat it live on the floor of the house. I think there's a law there that says the bill must be present physically to be voted upon, so when these folks eat the paper( and swallow it grin ) the bill can't pass, at least for that day.

In Ancient Rome, they bring knives to the senate. Sometimes someone is killed there and then. Julius Caesar was killed on the senate floor. Stabbed about 20 times I think. On the floor of the senate. No be today e start. grin

Democrazy cheesy
Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by Pattey(m): 2:09am On Jul 14, 2013
noblezone:

If it was Chinda that broke Loyd's skull, he would had been arrested by now.

I keep wondering how people convince themselves that the Rivers crises is about Jonathan.

Jonathan is too a gentleman for Nigeria. He should do something about these rascals including Amaechi.

Ignoring the rantings of the so called "opposition" has not helped matters, it has not even helped him.

And one idiat said Jonathan is too much of a gentleman to be . . . Wait, was that you? Ode Oshi!

Who received Jang and his shameless cohorts in Aso Rock after they Janged? Has Jonathan not bin Jangling wit shameless undemocratic old hags that want to change the principles of mathematics?

Yet somewhere in that ur miniature brain, he has nothing 2do wit Amaechi's travails?

So the MUMUs that like ur post are also ignorant of d embarrassment Amaechi caused the entire Presidency when he defeated the PDP anointed Jangling? *Smh* hard 4 y'al !
Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by tpia5: 2:26am On Jul 14, 2013
When a rat follows lizard to jump into water, if d water on d lizard dries up, dat of d rat remain.

hmmm, interesting proverb.
Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by Joyfullyme: 2:38am On Jul 14, 2013
KwoiZabo: shut up with your root cause analysis.
Bipi & thugs will be charged for disrupting proceedings of the house. Jail term: 2yrs
"Lloyd will be charged for. Murder (I pray its attempted sha cos I don't want chindat to die)Jail term: 25 yrs or more
Make we live this school wey we go sometimes use our native intelligence think something.
From Micheal Chinda's behavior in the video did he act like someone that had fought earlier that day?
If he had fought would he have been that relaxed when Chidi Lloyd came in and carried the mace?
Fact: The Bibi video was after the events had occured.
Did he or the boys he was with act like people that attacked people earlier?
If he did would he be asking why the governor come to the assembly and supervise the beating of his colleagues?
Think and reach your own conclusion.

Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by pri3stess(f): 2:42am On Jul 14, 2013
kay2000: Does any of this remind us of ALU 4? Lloyd's action is reminiscence of the ALU 4 killings. What is wrong with Port Harcourt people?
You meant "what is wrong with Ikwerre people?"
Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by Damsman10(m): 4:50am On Jul 14, 2013
pistol: I can't still believe that chidi llyod is still walking around a freeman.
There is something definitely wrong with our society.
Micheal chinda, wishing you God's grace and healing hand upon you.

dont b surprised bcoc even if anyfin happens 2 dat man, dat heartless dude will still be a free walker....
Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by Damsman10(m): 4:51am On Jul 14, 2013
pistol: I can't still believe that chidi llyod is still walking around a freeman.
There is something definitely wrong with our society.
Micheal chinda, wishing you God's grace and healing hand upon you.

dont b surprised because even if anyfin happens 2 dat man, dat heartless dude will still be a free walker....

Fashola: Plans To Reintroduce Toll Gates Nationwide Concluded / NNPC GMD Awards Control Of Nigeria’s Pipelines To Northern Oil ‘Cabal’ - Gazette / Zakzaky's Brother Supports Army's Actions During Zaria Clash

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78