Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) (2443 Views)

Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? / Have You Ever Resist Temptation Of Sleeping With A Lady? / Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
Lets be sincere, we are all humans, when in a relationship, there may be times we may feel the urge to have se.x with someone who is not our boyfriend, girlfriend or partner (as your case may be) Especially when your partner does not satisfy you in bed. (not always the case). My question is to both the male and female folks.
how do you deal with the urge to cheat on your partner, when you meet a sexy guy or lady ?.
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
Vilicious: Lets be sincere, we are all humans, when in a relationship, there may be times we may feel the urge to have se.x with someone who is not our boyfriend, girlfriend or partner (as your case may be) Especially when your partner does not satisfy you in bed. (not always the case). My question is to both the male and female folks.
how do you deal with the urge to cheat on your partner, when you meet a sexy guy or lady ?.

a very simple thing to do is to BE HONEST AND TELL YOUR PARTNER ABOUT IT. if she knows whats happening in your head (or pants) it will be easier to solve the issues with you. if a man could solve such issue on his own then this wouldnt be a problem to begin with.
- it will let her understand that there is a crisis in your union
- it will let her understand that you are attracted to someone else (even if only sexually)
- it will put you in a position where cheating will be thrice as hard to achieve.
- it will help you question (and answer) your possible actions MATURELY with her.
- it will help your union grow closer or bound deeper, due to the trust and honesty that is required to communicate with your partner about such stuff. remember, a gal who gets mad and attacks you, when you tells such stuff, is damn fool!

1 Like

Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
MRbrownJAY:
- it will put you in a position where cheating will be thrice as hard to achieve.
!
tanks . Nice answer. But when the temptation is serious. It makes it hard for you to put yourself in that position willinly.
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2013
^^^^ bro it is all about a person's state of mind as all temptation should be serious.......if you really do NOT want to cheat then this method is the simple way to avoid it. putting yourself in such position is a great way to combat temptation (if you actually WANT to combat it). you must put everything in your power to succeed, and this is a great way to do so. now, if you are daydreaming of banging that gal, and actually WANT to do it, then this is a different issue.
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by omiobo: 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
The best way to deal with temptation is to run from it.
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
omiobo: The best way to deal with temptation is to run from it.

how can someone run from temptation when it is in their head? running wont help as it just sweep the issue under the rug(there will always be sexy and willing women out there) . you need to face the issue and DEAL with it maturely with your partner.

1 Like

Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
#TeamChopAndCleanMouth

angry
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by omiobo: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

how can someone run from temptation when it is in their head? running wont help as it just sweep the issue under the rug(there will always be sexy and willing women out there) . you need to face the issue and DEAL with it maturely with your partner.
Oga,there are some situations you will find yourself you don't need to wait to clear your mind. First, you run, and then you can start clearing your mind on what you've been tempted with.
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
jackbauersballs: #TeamChopAndCleanMouth

angry
people de try help me. you won try ...... That your statement eh
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
Never felt it.
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
byvan: Never felt it.
o pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
Sorry,people are wired differently.
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by k2039: 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
A friend of mine cried to me last week about this?.

I proposed the k2039 rubber band theory of mental and emotional condintioning.

There is a great law that hold our universe together, it's called the LAW OF ATTRACTION. You attract what you think about, so to avoid cheating you have to control your thinking. If you can avoid the thought of cheating, then you can ultimately avoid the act of cheating.

That's where the theory comes in. Just put a couple of rubber bands on your wrist, when the thought of cheating comes to your mind, you just pull the rubber band. You mind becomes conditioned to the pain of thinking about cheating after a while and ultimately break free from that thought.

Try it, after three month give me a feedback.

1 Like

Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by Godson201333(m): 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
omiobo: The best way to deal with temptation is to run from it.

Omiobo how u dey??
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by Godson201333(m): 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
You just have to change your mentality and stop thinking about cheating...
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by iebanehita(m): 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
byvan: Sorry,people are wired differently.

Its either you are a virgin or a robot. So, tell me, which are you?
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by omiobo: 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2013
Godson201333:

Omiobo how u dey??
Oga mi,I just dey o!
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by omiobo: 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
k2039: A friend of mine cried to me last week about this?.

There is a great law that hold our universe together, it's called the LAW OF ATTRACTION. You attract what you think about, so to avoid cheating you have to control your thinking. If you can avoid the thought of cheating, then you can ultimately avoid the act of cheating.

That's where the theory comes in. Just put a couple of rubber bands on your wrist, when the thought of cheating comes to your mind, you just pull the rubber band. You mind becomes conditioned to the pain of thinking about cheating after a while and ultimately break free from that thought.

Good one!

1 Like

Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by Nobody: 4:02am On Jul 14, 2013
iebanehita:

Its either you are a virgin or a robot. So, tell me, which are you?
exactly. Oya answer
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by tpia5: 4:10am On Jul 14, 2013
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by Nobody: 4:10am On Jul 14, 2013
I dont know if its intentional but anytime my girl is not in town, her sister always visits me, and she is dam sexy, the issue is she is always on skimpy attires. My girl is the religious use so we dont always get to do it. But this her sister is using all means to make i notice her, through cooking for me, sleeping in my hostel (2 bedroom flat), washing my clothes. Please MOD front page please i need all the advice available. Cause my mind is already a cheater.
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by kreamidiva(f): 4:38am On Jul 14, 2013
FLEE FROM ALL APPEARANCES OF EVIL SAYS THE HOLY BOOK!
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by jmoore(m): 6:43am On Jul 14, 2013
Cheating is when you are married and doing it with someone else.

If you are not married you are just fornicating the same way you fornicate with your bf/gf
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 14, 2013
I have a capable spouse,thats all.
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2013
If the person that is tempting you has aids, I'm sure nobody will tell you to hold body. There is no excuse for cheating in my opinion, the truth us when you fill your mind with filth, you will do filthy things.
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2013
If the person that is tempting you has aids, I'm sure nobody will tell you to hold body. There is no excuse for cheating in my opinion, the truth is when you fill your mind with filth, you will do filthy things.
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2013
k2039: A friend of mine cried to me last week about this?.

RUBBISH!

SO YOU TIE THE RUBBER BAND EVERYDAY.

IF YOU WANNA CHEAT. CHEAT....BUT BE READY TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by k2039: 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2013
Chillisauce:
RUBBISH!

SO YOU TIE THE RUBBER BAND EVERYDAY.

IF YOU WANNA CHEAT. CHEAT....BUT BE READY TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES
Until you try out my theory, you don't have the right to criticise it.
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
k2039:
Until you try out my theory, you don't have the right to criticise it.

I BELEIVE YOU ALSO TIE RUBBER BAND ON YOUR DRILL PIPE undecided
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by k2039: 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2013
Chillisauce:

I BELEIVE YOU ALSO TIE RUBBER BAND ON YOUR DRILL PIPE undecided
Dry as harmattan, mtchew.
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2013
k2039: Dry as harmattan, mtchew.

Rubber band master! What an archaic technique!
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by Jaykizz(m): 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

a very simple thing to do is to BE HONEST AND TELL YOUR PARTNER ABOUT IT. if she knows whats happening in your head (or pants) it will be easier to solve the issues with you. if a man could solve such issue on his own then this wouldnt be a problem to begin with.
- it will let her understand that there is a crisis in your union
- it will let her understand that you are attracted to someone else (even if only sexually)
- it will help you question (and answer) your possible actions MATURELY with her.
- it will help your union grow closer or bound deeper, due to the trust and honesty that is required to communicate with your partner about such stuff. remember, a gal who gets mad and attacks you, when you tells such stuff, is damn fool!
I laff in indian...d very day u tell ur gf what u typed above, that's the very day the bricks u used to build ur relationship will begin crumble...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Language That Guy's Should Know.....................read / A Girl Rejected My Best Friend But Desperately Wants Me / How Complicated Is Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.