Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) (2446 Views)

Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? / Have You Ever Resist Temptation Of Sleeping With A Lady? / Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2013
jmoore: Cheating is when you are married and doing it with someone else.

If you are not married you are just fornicating the same way you fornicate with your bf/gf
omo see theory. Then am not cheating na. This means i can go ahead and become tuface jr. Until a marry my own annie macauly am not a cheat. Good advice bro.
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2013
kreami diva: FLEE FROM ALL APPEARANCES OF EVIL SAYS THE HOLY BOOK!
my sister its easier said than done. You know what i mean na.
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2013
byvan: I have a capable spouse,thats all.
i know that you mean
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by drnoel: 10:31pm On Jul 14, 2013
U don't have to. U just live ya life. Cheating is a mindset.
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 15, 2013

If you are not married you are just fornicating the same way you fornicate with your bf/gf

bro, are you therefore saying that you future wife wont be considered cheating if she fukcs the neighbor a week before marriage?! lol, highly laughable description of cheating.

Jaykizz:
I laff in indian...d very day u tell ur gf what u typed above, that's the very day the bricks u used to build ur relationship will begin crumble...

life is all about being HONEST and TRUE about who you are (you should try it someday). i am certainly not ashamed of ME, and therefore why should i hide or creep in the dead of night to possibly do what i desire? that is giving women TOO MUCH POWER. letting go of all your fears is the begining of wisdom, the more fear you have in your life, the worst of life you will possibly live.

if i have feelings towards a certain person, then my woman is the FIRST one that would/should know about it. her reaction would be the exact same reactions if SHE had told me the same thing, so why should i be scared to be honest?! what you wrote shows us all the kind of hypocrite that you are......wanting to keep a r/ship that you do NOT deserve.

what you wrote is the exact reason why so many are living miserable lives, pretending to be who they are not in order to keep a FAKE r/ship alive. if thats what you want for your life then by all means go ahead, but i'd rather be true to myself and everyone around me.....so i dont waste something as important as MY LIFE, by living a lie.

here is a clue: would you rather be YOU and accept the consequences of what being you entails OR be a fake and enjoy a false sense of satisfaction in your r/ship?! remember, you cant have your cake and eat it too!
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
drnoel: U don't have to. U just live ya life. Cheating is a mindset.
na so e simple , you most be going to christ embassy
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by jmoore(m): 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
Vilicious: omo see theory. Then am not cheating na. This means i can go ahead and become tuface jr. Until a marry my own annie macauly am not a cheat. Good advice bro.
I am not an advocate of fornication therefore zipup
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by jmoore(m): 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

bro, are you therefore saying that you future wife wont be considered cheating if she fukcs the neighbor a week before marriage?! lol, highly laughable description of cheating.

It is not cheating because I do not own her and she doesn't own me. It is only in marriage that we own each other. She fornicated but she didn't cheat.
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by olumaxi(m): 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2013

gbam
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
jmoore: It is not cheating because I do not own her and she doesn't own me. It is only in marriage that we own each other. She fornicated but she didn't cheat.

bro, call it whatever you like, cheating/fornication has absolutely nothing to do with marriage, but all to do with commitment. if you start to date someone, and take that r/ship to an exclusive one, then if you break the promise you made to that person (aka to stay faithful to them) then thats cheating/fornicating/straying/hoeing/sluting or whatever you may want to call it............. whether you are married to them or not.
here is another clue: cheating = being unfaithful.
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by iebanehita(m): 1:26am On Jul 16, 2013
jmoore: It is not cheating because I do not own her and she doesn't own me. It is only in marriage that we own each other. She fornicated but she didn't cheat.

bro, the dictionary meaning of CHEATING denotes that when you CHEAT, you have a secret sexual relationship with somebody else, aside your regular sexual partner OR aside somebody you are married to.

it works both ways, both in courtship or marriage. Just as there are written laws and agreement binding the union of marriage, there are also unwritten laws binding relationship.

When you engage in the act of fornicating/adultery aside you regular sexual partner/spouse, you are a CHEAT.
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by iebanehita(m): 1:31am On Jul 16, 2013
drnoel: U don't have to. U just live ya life. Cheating is a mindset.

Vilicious: na so e simple , you most be going to christ embassy

Nowadays, we are having more of theorist than realist.
And some churches peeps are not helping matters.
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by vivianc(f): 2:22am On Jul 16, 2013
Erm....... I have not cheated in a relationship before. So I have never had to deal with the temptation.

I take my time to make sure I'm highly attracted to the person I'm dating. And once I'm with a guy, I don't find other guys attractive neither do they exist. Don't get me wrong o, I can appreciate the fact that they are cute but I won't find myself melting.

If I start noticing another guy in a sensual way, it means I'm no longer in love with the one I'm daTing and a break up is inevitable.

That's my mindset.

Cheating is a mindset. Our actions are products of our mindsets.
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by jmoore(m): 6:15am On Jul 16, 2013
iebanehita:

bro, the dictionary meaning of CHEATING denotes that when you CHEAT, you have a secret sexual relationship with somebody else, aside your regular sexual partner OR aside somebody you are married to.

If you are not married you are not entitled to any conjugal rights.

The dictionary meaning of boyfriend and girlfriend
is sexmate which is completely wrong, you can have a boyfriend or girlfriend and keep sex out of it.
Cheating is giving someone else what belongs to you. If you are not married then her body doesn't belong to you and vice versa.
Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
jmoore:

If you are not married you are not entitled to any conjugal rights.

The dictionary meaning of boyfriend and girlfriend
is sexmate which is completely wrong, you can have a boyfriend or girlfriend and keep sex out of it.
Cheating is giving someone else what belongs to you. If you are not married then her body doesn't belong to you and vice versa.
theory

1 Like

Re: The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) by dBard: 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
k2039: A friend of mine cried to me last week about this?.

I proposed the k2039 rubber band theory of mental and emotional condintioning.

There is a great law that hold our universe together, it's called the LAW OF ATTRACTION. You attract what you think about, so to avoid cheating you have to control your thinking. If you can avoid the thought of cheating, then you can ultimately avoid the act of cheating.

That's where the theory comes in. Just put a couple of rubber bands on your wrist, when the thought of cheating comes to your mind, you just pull the rubber band. You mind becomes conditioned to the pain of thinking about cheating after a while and ultimately break free from that thought.

Try it, after three month give me a feedback.

hmmm. This is really helpful, esp the part about conditioning ur mind. its really abt mental discipline.
Dnt totally agree wit d rubber band part tho,d person might get 'conditioned' t d pain or get wrongly conditioned grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends / Are Married People Happier Than Singles? / The Best Romantic Holiday Ever!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.