Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

HUNGARIAN Visa Application. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / HUNGARIAN Visa Application. (28324 Views)

Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / British Police Stop Sham Marriage Between Nigerian Student And Hungarian Woman / closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by akereconfi: 7:37am On Sep 12, 2013
my AGENT the GEC woman called me that mine has been sent down to her...............
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by dayohova: 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
Hello
I got my own yesterday, it was sent to me without dem mailing . Don't worry yours will come soon
.cheers
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by sbizzle: 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
Congrates to u guyz...hope to receive mine soon too...bless

1 Like

Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by yeancar001: 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2013
S.bizzle please have you gotten yours yet? I'm still yet to get mine. Mailed my school and they said I have till 19th for registration. Any news? Plus is there anything like late registration?
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by sbizzle: 7:36am On Sep 16, 2013
Have not gotten mine too.still expecting it so am just hoping maybe it will come today or tommorw cos have got no time..moreover which school are u goin to ? Cos me am goin to bkf and I don't no if there will be late registration or not cheers
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by sbizzle: 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2013
I wonder why this hungary embassy is delaying things this way..still waiting for my passport ...pls has anyone received his/her passport back this week guyz?
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by moneybag100: 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by sbizzle: 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2013
@yeancar001 any news on your side yet? have. You received yours
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2013
s.bizzle:
@yeancar001 any news on your side yet? have. You received yours
Pls what's the exact date for the next interview for students in Nigeria? Or how can one check to know? Thanks.
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by sbizzle: 6:56am On Sep 26, 2013
Please is anybody application still with the embassy in kenya mine has not come and this is scaring now cos they are not picking their phone and not replying email. And school has resumed already...pls anyone on the same s
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by sbizzle: 7:00am On Sep 26, 2013
Please is anybody application still with the embassy in kenya mine has not come and this is scaring now cos they are not picking their phone and not replying email. And school has resumed already...pls anyone in the same situation that is still expecting his/her passport pleasE guyz?
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by akereconfi: 9:32am On Sep 26, 2013
I experienced what I neva tot cud happen at budapest.......hav to start all ova again
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by dbrownfidha: 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
s.bizzle:
Please is anybody application still with the embassy in kenya mine has not come and this is scaring now cos they are not picking their phone and not replying email. And school has resumed already...pls anyone on the same s

Try calling the kenyan embassy in Kenya and tell them of your problem, or call the kenyan embassy in New york, their offices have more powers and stuff , they might sort you out
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by dazzlehustle355: 3:52am On Oct 31, 2013
hello everyone, i welcome myself to this forum actually i also want to go study language in one of the institute in Hungary, and all my tuttion fee and accommodation fee is paid fully, and i av also done d interview and the interview officer said they contact me by phone or mail, and my school is set to resumes in the nov. so wanna know how long it takes to get a reply from them,and is the visa issue gurantee to be granted?just curious. would be glad if anyone could help on this matter,@akereconfi and others help shed light to my worries
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by moneybag100: 10:36am On Oct 31, 2013
dazzlehustle355: hello everyone, i welcome myself to this forum actually i also want to go study language in one of the institute in Hungary, and all my tuttion fee and accommodation fee is paid fully, and i av also done d interview and the interview officer said they contact me by phone or mail, and my school is set to resumes in the nov. so wanna know how long it takes to get a reply from them,and is the visa issue gurantee to be granted?just curious. would be glad if anyone could help on this matter,@akereconfi and others help shed light to my worries

Which school did you applied to, how much is their fees and accommodation, where did you do you hungry visa interview..which document did you submit?

1 Like

Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by billydragon: 11:49am On Nov 01, 2013
akereconfi: I experienced what I neva tot cud happen at budapest.......hav to start all ova again
@ akereconfi pls wat did u experience in hungary??can u shed more light on dat?tanx
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by akereconfi: 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
billydragon: @ akereconfi pls wat did u experience in hungary??can u shed more light on dat?tanx
mennn I can't just say in openly here. add me on facebook zinah csillag barile
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
akereconfi:
pls, how can one confirm the nxt interview date in Nigeria for students giong to Hungary in Feburary?
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by billydragon: 7:17am On Nov 02, 2013
akereconfi:
tanx 4 d reply!bt can't find dat name on facebook bro......
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by billydragon: 8:05am On Nov 02, 2013
@akereconfi,aw is life generally in hungary nw?hp ther are part time jobs 4 student over ther...I intend applyin ther next year.
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by israelntan: 6:55am On Nov 28, 2013
Please i need to know when the embassy is coming in to nigeria for the interview for students going in feburary, next year? Please where is the place in lagos to take the interview.
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by akereconfi: 7:49am On Nov 28, 2013
HUNGARIAN EMBASSY is now in ABUJA and the next VISA INTERVIEW DATE IS FIRST WEEK OF NEXT MONTH (December 2013)
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by mhixxie: 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
It was held in lagos. 11th december. Currently waiting for my visa.
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by moneybag100: 9:41am On Jan 08, 2014
mhixxie: It was held in lagos. 11th december. Currently waiting for my visa.

Hi bro, what's school did you apply to? Undergraduate or graduate? What doc did you procure and the processing.
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by benedictjohn(m): 12:06am On Jan 11, 2014
please who knows when they will issue the visa? cos i did my interview on the 11th of dec 2013. i dont knw y its taking 2 long
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by evantical: 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
Guys how is student life in Hungary especially those who are there now?@Akereconfi how things?
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by eniboi(m): 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
Pls house help , I am an undergraduate and I want to study computer science or information tech my budget is 2000euro per yrs , pls which university can I appply for in hungary pls I need urgent responses.
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by ohans4u(m): 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
eniboi: Pls house help , I am an undergraduate and I want to study computer science or information tech my budget is 2000euro per yrs , pls which university can I appply for in hungary pls I need urgent responses.
Sorry guy 2000euros is not enof for annual fee. tuition+accommodation+health insurance+books etc . tuition fee alone is more than 2000euros..... one euro is $1.35×165= #222.75×€2000= #445500
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by emma2ways(m): 10:28am On Aug 29, 2014
Hi guys... I will be coming to Hungary budapest next month.. I need a someone who lives there in budapest to show me around the city
Male or Female.. please add me on facebook. Gilbert Emmanuel Tega
Thanks
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by konstance: 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
akereconfi:
This tin don Taya me...............
Hi, i followed ur posts on the Hungarian visa/university thing in 2013, can u brief me pls on ur experience please, i am considering going for a Masters there this year. I got the feeling you were disappointed with how it turned out, can you share please?
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by konstance: 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
@Akereconfi, Can please share with me via izehii2009@yahoo.com I will be most grateful for any advice or warning you may have pleaseeee.......
billydragon:
tanx 4 d reply!bt can't find dat name on facebook bro......
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by konstance: 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
@Akereconfi, I will be grateful if you could share your experience with me via email: izehii2009@yahoo.com if that is more convenient for you please. I am applying for an MSc in Budapest this year. Looking forward to your feedback please....
akereconfi:
I experienced what I neva tot cud happen at budapest.......hav to start all ova again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Things Not To Do In A Lagos Mainland Taxi / Drunk CRUTECH Student Kills Final year student in an auto crash on campus / Is ECOWAS PASSPORT the same As INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.