Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,110 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

HUNGARIAN Visa Application. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / HUNGARIAN Visa Application. (28578 Views)

Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / British Police Stop Sham Marriage Between Nigerian Student And Hungarian Woman / closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by akereconfi: 11:56am On Jul 19, 2013
Yea...they said if I missed mine, cos today is d last day, that I'l go to Kenya
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by kennybuda: 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
Visa Officer – For and on behalf of Ms. Edit Fekete - Consul
Embassy of Hungary
Kabarsiran Ave., off James Gichuru Rd
Lavington, Nairobi Email: mission.nai@mfa.gov.hu Tel: 0738 905 187 (Official)
jt2010:

Did you know about their Tourist visa application process.
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by kennybuda: 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
Visa Officer – For and on behalf of Ms. Edit Fekete - Consul
Embassy of Hungary
Lavington, Nairobi Email: mission.nai@mfa.gov.hu Tel: 0738 905 187 (Official) You will get the tourist visa reqirements as soon as you contact the embassy via phone or mail.
jt2010:

Did you know about their Tourist visa application process.
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by jt2010: 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2013
kennybuda: Visa Officer – For and on behalf of Ms. Edit Fekete - Consul
Embassy of Hungary
Lavington, Nairobi Email: mission.nai@mfa.gov.hu Tel: 0738 905 187 (Official)

Thank you so much bros.. You mind if i ask you some questions about resident permit in Hungary?
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by kennybuda: 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2013
Yes she is been coming to nigeria for student visa interview, the hungarian embassy will be back perminantly in Abuja from next year since both countrys are trying to ratify things together.
Demaejy:
Congrats!!! Is this how the consular always come all the way from Kenya just to interview prospective student here in Nigeria ? Because i heard they have no embassy to issue study visa for students. @kennybuda
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by kennybuda: 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
http://www.bmbah.hu/ugyintezes_eljarasrend.php?id=77 The infors are in 4 languages including english.
jt2010:

Thank you so much bros.. You mind if i ask you some questions about resident permit in Hungary?
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2013
kennybuda: Yes she is been coming to nigeria for student visa interview, the hungarian embassy will be back perminantly in Abuja from next year since both countrys are trying to ratify things together.
Thanks Kenny, i have just read it on their website that they will only attend to student for visa in Nigeria. I think other visa categories will be handled in Kenya.
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by dayohova: 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
hello plz have dey started sending down the visas to the student that went for the student interview?
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by imauri: 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
souleymon:

Hungary where hunger lives
We Nigerians are failing to understand
that our beloved Country is better than some of these
European Countries
malnourished lizard. if u eat beans and banana maybe JUST MAYBE u fit grow small brain....the op is right... there is no basis for Comparison in terms of infrastructure or education.... its a dame shameful that we have oil and they dont.....NOW back to the matter of ur inteligence.. do u know that protain aids brain-function?... if ur brain is filled with isi-ewu how can u think? lol...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by imauri: 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2013
akereconfi: At long last....I just I scaled through the interview. @ VGC complex Lekki Lagos.
Just came out 5 minutes ago. Thanks to everybody that helped especially KENNYBUDA....

Just booked ma ticket to University of Debrecen now for Software n Information Technology.

hope ur goood in programming.. esp java.. ud need the knowledge
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by sbizzle: 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
Please I will like to know if any student visa applicant has gotten their visa by now becausE am still expecting mine which had taken more than one month now..any information people?
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by akereconfi: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
me I don taya o....my sis wey go US embassy don get her visa within 5 days wey she go interview.... i taya for this hungary embassy people o
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by sbizzle: 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2013
@akereconfi..u mean you expecting yours too..and school is resuming september..this is taken too long ooo
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by akereconfi: 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2013
am expecting mine o.....chey u will b stayin at auguszta??
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by sbizzle: 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2013
No am going to BKF so am staying in school domentry..let see if they will deliever it before friday anyway
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by sbizzle: 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hi akereconfi can u add me up on facebook..sayo bola is my name so that we can talk...am inside a car wearing brown blazer will be expectin ur request cheers.
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by kennybuda: 11:44am On Aug 31, 2013
The embassy has about 1000 applicants from various countries be patience september you will receive back your passport via post from the embassy, please if you are already a student in bkf and you are in budapest meet me in room 104 5pm on monday i am back in town my wife sale and rent propertise we can help you on acomodation issue.
akereconfi: am expecting mine o.....chey u will b stayin at auguszta??

1 Like

Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by akereconfi: 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
Me am just tired
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by cindylee: 11:31am On Sep 06, 2013
akereconfi: Me am just tired

Please have you been able to get yours? I applied too and my school has resumed. My Husband and I were supposed to go together. He has already gotten his schengen Visa from France but I am still waiting. Now, he might not have the time again.
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by dayohova: 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
Hi am waiting for my own too. Any news guys?
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by akereconfi: 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
dayohova: Hi am waiting for my own too. Any news guys?
am just sick and tired of waiting....this hungarian embassy officials, dont they know that we are students
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by cindylee: 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2013
akereconfi:
am just sick and tired of waiting....this hungarian embassy officials, dont they know that we are students

A colleague of mine that we are going together just got his. Those officials in Kenya are very rude. I have called severally and they don't respond. He got his today and travelling tomorrow and we applied the same day.
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by dayohova: 9:11am On Sep 07, 2013
Hi, the friend of yours that got his own is he a nigerian? Or kenya?
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by kennybuda: 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2013
Which of the university your friend got admitted is he a nigerian citizen and did he work with agent?IBS student got theirs withing 15 working days the system know this students are sponsord by wealthy nigerian parents oyibo like money die.
cindylee:

A colleague of mine that we are going together just got his. Those officials in Kenya are very rude. I have called severally and they don't respond. He got his today and travelling tomorrow and we applied the same day.
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by akereconfi: 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2013
cindylee:

cindylee which city are you going to is it debrecen?
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by dayohova: 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2013
Na wa o
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by akereconfi: 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
This tin don Taya me...............
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by cindylee: 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
akereconfi:
cindylee which city are you going to is it debrecen?

No, I am going to Budapest. Central European University. My colleague that got his is also going to the same University. In short, we applied together but without agent. My department commenced activities on 3rd September and I am still here. So painful
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by dayohova: 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
@cindylee..plz did your friend got a mail from the embassy before he got his visa?
Or is it that the embassy sent it without emailing?
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by sbizzle: 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2013
Please has anyone receive his or. Her passport back recently from kenya cos as a matter. Of fact am still expectin mine ooo I don't. No students visa take this long oo..pls any info guyz?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Hiking Experience In Snake Island / Hit-and-run Driver Crushes Woman To Death In Osogbo - Pictures / Lagos State Tests Blue Line Rail Project (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.