Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? (8075 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by Anabib(f): 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2006
Am not against wether a real virgin or not does anything.
The real issue here is making fun of people 'cos they dont believe in what u believe. or that cos u find the ODD.

Diddy. when the film u are reasy for the crew and casting wink wink wink, post a thread
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by diddy4(m): 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2006
i sure will. do you want any role in the movie? wink
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by Anabib(f): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2006
Nope!

But were its real acting, am game grin cool
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by CoolDave(m): 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2006
@LadyB,hmm are you truly sure u need to meet a guy like that?
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by CoolDave(m): 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2006
Im 29 yrs old,a grad,a guy,and Im sure you would want to know more about the info I have.That is if truly u are interested in meeting a Virgin guy at 29.

meetcooldave@yahoo.com
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by edygirl(f): 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2006
You must be masturbating a lot. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by yemmydavid(m): 5:40am On Sep 07, 2006
its not surprising finding a graduate that is still a virgin.and i dont tink dere is anything wrong in it.
now i want to find out.if a guy says he is a virgin and he has kissed and smouched a girl does that still make him a virgin.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by yemmydavid(m): 5:47am On Sep 07, 2006
anoda reason y u dont get to find out bout virgin guys is becos their friends woukd make so much fun of them and its very embarassin.so they tend to hide it and wen theif friends are talkin bout their escapades,they just cook up one story so that they wont b left out
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by Bolarge(m): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2006
I'm 31,a graduate(medical doctor by profession),very much a virgin and proud of it.I don't blab about it everywhere but I sure believe it's a big plus for me(self control-wise) unlike most of the crap I've read on this thread.
My reason:I want to share it with just ONE WOMAN in my life.That is my heart's desire.It may sound ridiculous to U but hey!it's my life.You live Urs anyhow U choose.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by yemmydavid(m): 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2006
whao dats gr8 bolarge. pls keep it up.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by Douzy(m): 11:42pm On Oct 01, 2006
Do I have to say it again here? . . . lol!
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by Busta(f): 11:46pm On Oct 01, 2006
why look for a graduate man that is still a virgin, when u can get a graduate man that is not a virgin? tongue
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by Douzy(m): 11:59pm On Oct 01, 2006
Busta:

why look for a graduate man that is still a virgin, when u can get a graduate man that is not a virgin? tongue

Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by Akinagirl(f): 8:12am On Oct 26, 2006
Anabib, i totally agree with you. Virgins should not be made fun of.
And
Bolarge, good job keep it up. Its very special to want to share it with one woman. More people should think that way. smiley
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by olutomiwa(m): 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2006
how about a graduate lady?i just dey think aloud.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by dominobaby(f): 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2006
@olutomiwa, *replying a thought aloud*
it is possible.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by mondollar(m): 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2006
It is very possible to find virgin men who are graduate. Let's not stop so low with the fact that sex is an indispensable factor in a growing man's life.
I am confident to say that there are male-graduate virgins.

Thanks
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by olutomiwa(m): 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2006
Bolarge:

I'm 31,a graduate(medical doctor by profession),very much a virgin and proud of it.I don't blab about it everywhere but I sure believe it's a big plus for me(self control-wise) unlike most of the crap I've read on this thread.
My reason:I want to share it with just ONE WOMAN in my life.That is my heart's desire.It may sound ridiculous to U but hey!it's my life.You live Urs anyhow U choose.
congrats man,i pray you get a virgin lady 2,so you can balance up.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by Honeypot1(m): 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2006
LadyB, I'm a virgin. How can I help u?
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by otokx(m): 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2006
i hope lady b does not want to use virgin men to do "medicine"
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by tainzo(m): 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2006
maybe in planet mars cool
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by olutomiwa(m): 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2006
yes it is possible,infact i am a graduate and a virgin,i am looking for who will DISVIRGIN me,you wanna help me out,plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by Ugwumba(m): 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2006
olutomiwa:

yes it is possible,infact i am a graduate and a virgin,i am looking for who will DISVIRGIN me,you want to help me out,plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

male or female to disvirgin you? be careful and more specific on nl oh!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by tonte(m): 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2007
its not possible at all or maybe a graduate 4rm a christian university and is still a slacker
and a looser but sha virginity is not dignity but lack of oppurtunity thats all
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by lolao2(m): 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2007
@tonte, I bet if you were still a virgin you would be singin another tune angry :.Being a virgin is something pride and self esteem.I was a virgin all thru my years in the university including law school,i never had a lover; just friends and its mostly due to the nature of the course i was studying;law.I only became disvirgened during my youth service in calabar{did it just once} out of curiosity rather than lust. And ave promised myself to do it to no one again except the woman i love and intend to marry.So i say to all virgins out there to keep theirv heads up.1 love. cheesy
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by initiate: 5:46pm On Apr 07, 2007
im a graduate and i even have masters and very much a virgin.

for further clarifications, any of the sisters can contact me
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by haywhy(m): 2:39pm On May 23, 2007
lol,
hey guys I once heard that only ladies could be virgins grammatically & that males can't! There is something else used for males! If you know it pls let me know!
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by afolayangs(m): 8:17pm On May 23, 2007
Well
Iam a graduate of Economics(2004) nw work in a bank and am still virgin
The only lady that i can make love to is some i knw i will get married to. If there is any a way to check 4 virginity in man am ready gasaf22@yahoo.com
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by DisGuy: 8:21pm On May 23, 2007
yes its possible, just wait till you're 40 wink
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by DrDre1(m): 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2007
Yes it is possible  grin
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by denex: 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2007
Any graduate man that is still a virgin shoul be cast into a garbage can or the lake of fire and brimstone.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2007
been a virgin dont make yu old fashioned please.where is ur shame?it is in d bible to stay dat way until yur weddin nite.are yu all atheist?itz kinda hard to stay till then bt doesnt mean yu shld make it seem rite.also,the fact that most pple here r nt virginz is makin othaz scared they hav a problem.where are yur moral values,what is dis world turnin into.nt feelin lyk a saint here.dnt gt me wrong.itz jst dat dnt make it seem rite.we all lie.itz a sin.itz common.bt doesnt make it rite.na una know o.AIDS IS REAL. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? / Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students / Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.