Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,864 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? (8074 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by LadyB(f): 4:06am On May 24, 2006
just curious
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by DaHitler(m): 4:07am On May 24, 2006
And if he doesn't tell you, how would you know he is not a virgin? cool
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by LadyB(f): 4:33am On May 24, 2006
@afein so men can easily tell when a lady is a virgin or no virgin? why is it that the ladies are the ones to be checked out
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by DaHitler(m): 4:37am On May 24, 2006
Are you really asking that? I think it is obvious to all by now . . . . . . because women bleed during the first . . . . .

And I don't care if a women is a virgin or not. It is the conservatives that are hell-bent on keeping women as second class citizens.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by LadyB(f): 4:43am On May 24, 2006
i know that. so the lady will be checked out like that. and the virgin men will be checked out by ,
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by hotangel2(f): 4:49am On May 24, 2006
Uhmm my dear, yes u can find them. But u really have to FIND!!
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by DaHitler(m): 4:51am On May 24, 2006
LadyB, thats the point. You can never no if a guy is a virgin or not.

Hot-angel, if the guy is a virgin, is he really worth finding? All the good ones have been around at least once.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by LadyB(f): 4:57am On May 24, 2006
now how unfair is that. there is a way to find out if a lady is virgin . so there should be a way to find out the men's.
PERIOD. wink
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by DaHitler(m): 5:02am On May 24, 2006
Well, you could pay attention to find out how long it takes for him to find where to put it. Of course, by the time you know, he no longer be virgin. grin
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by hotangel2(f): 5:04am On May 24, 2006
Afeni:

Well, you could pay attention to find out how long it takes for him to find where to put it. Of course, by the time you know, he no longer be virgin. grin

Hunnie, that doesn't work for anyone.

SOme virgins guys even know more about the clitoris/vagina/female private part than some non-virgins. (Layi is a good example).

So u see, using the "pay attention to find out how long it takes for him to find where to put it" line, is actually not really the best way. lol

BTW, i agree with ladyB that it's not fair how ladies can't know for shoo if men are still virgins. THEY SHOULD ALSO BLEED! angry angry
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by bumbaby(f): 6:26am On May 24, 2006
Personally, i think there are alot of graduate guys who are still virgins but do not like to admit it because of shame, which is stupid. But i know alot of gradutae guys who are still virgins sha.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by TMoney4(m): 7:36am On May 24, 2006
Woaw! this is interesting.

you mean guyz should bleed also, you could as well put there stuff in your mouth and bite it off!

there are guyz who are still virgins and they are graduates. but even if they are they dont wanna let you know. i think most guyz like that think its a minus for them with ladies.

Well if you are bent on looking for a virgin guy, HERE I AM.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by LadyB(f): 8:12am On May 24, 2006
tell me about it @hot angle.
its so not fair embarassed
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by edatika(m): 9:01am On May 24, 2006
i know of a graduate guy who is still a virgin, and VERY proud of it
he can talk about it anywhere.

unfortunately, i don't know hw a girl can find out apart from a guy's inexperience
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by princeonx: 4:02pm On May 24, 2006
Graduate man who is still a virgin? what did he graduate from them grin? I beggi
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by LadyB(f): 1:09am On May 25, 2006
graduate of any productive uni degrees and still untouch down there grin
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by kimba(m): 1:18am On May 25, 2006
@LadyB
so after you find the "Graduate Virgin Man", what would you do with him, as in, what next.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by LadyB(f): 2:01pm On May 25, 2006
have him all to myself ofcourse! grin@kimba
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by desiree(f): 7:44pm On May 26, 2006
What if he is over 45 years old and still a virgin, Does that change anything??

I can hook you up with him grin grin tongue
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by bumbaby(f): 4:48pm On May 27, 2006
My elder brothers, the elder one who is a civil engineer in Scotland and the other is a doctor in America are still virgins. Am really close to them and they tell me stuff and they are virgins, they have been in long relationships.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by bluenubian(f): 5:46pm On May 27, 2006
they better have a good reason why they are still virgins, not that im saying there's anything wrong with virgins, jus that they are not for me, im not ready to teach a  man how to work it in bed, im sure there are still girl virgins their age, so they can both teach themselves
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by LadyB(f): 3:27am On May 30, 2006
;d ;d ;d
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by otokx(m): 4:55pm On May 30, 2006
yes
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by blackchief(m): 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2006
LadyB, I don't know about the other gay here but i am a man of over 33 years a virgin and vvvvvvvvvvv very proud of it.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by blackchief(m): 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2006
LadyB, I don't know about the other gay out there but i am a man of over 33 years of age , graduate and very much a virgin and also very proud of it.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by desiree(f): 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2006
blackchief:

LadyB, I don't know about the other gay out there but i am a man of over 33 years of age , graduate and very much a virgin and also very proud of it.

shocked How long do you intend to keep it for?? I hope it is not for any religious reasons, if I was your mum or sister i would be very worried about you.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by bumbaby(f): 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2006
ok dont be ignorant people, the fact that a guy is still a virgin doesnt mean he is gay.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by bluenubian(f): 8:01pm On Jun 10, 2006
33 and still a virgin,

u said it desiree, i would be very very worried, he doesnt even know if his tool can perfom sef
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by bumbaby(f): 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2006
thats just sick, maybe they guy hasnt found the right peson to lose his virginity to. Unlike some people who jump into anything you see. it should be something special. ok people

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by bluenubian(f): 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2006
still too wierd
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by diddy4(m): 8:15pm On Jun 10, 2006
please dat guy should be in the next sequel of the movie "d 40 year old virgin". it will be right for him.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? by bumbaby(f): 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2006
lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. / How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help / Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.