Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Rivers State: “try Us And See” Melaye’s Group Dares Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State: “try Us And See” Melaye’s Group Dares Presidency (1573 Views)

Dino Melaye’s Group Aborted Scheduled Meeting With President Buhari – Fashakin / Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP / Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State: “try Us And See” Melaye’s Group Dares Presidency by drnoel: 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
The ongoing crisis in Rivers State may have turned a new corner following the outbreak of violence at the House of Assembly Chambers in Port Harcourt, Rivers State but a recent release by a civil rights group appears to up the stakes. The group called on the Presidency to be prepared for full revolution similar to the Egyptian revolution.

The group accused the President of the federal republic of Nigeria, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan and his wife, Patience of having played a role in the political crisis unfolding in Rivers State.

Information available to 247ureports.com through a competent source in Rivers State indicate that the Presidency has begun plans to launch a mass arrest campaign against the pro-Amaechi lawmakers who may have played a role in the ruckus that broke out at the Assembly Chambers. The source also added that the presidency has toyed with the idea of declaring a segmented ‘state of emergency’ in Rivers State – in the effort to weaken the political base of Governor Amaechi. But this information has yet to be confirmed.

According to the press release signed by the Executive Secretary of the group, Mr. Dino Melaye, [also a onetime lawmaker of the House of Representatives] titled, “Touch Amaechi, touch Nigeria” – the group chastised the President’s involvement in the unfolding crisis in Rivers State while warning that the life of the Governor of Rivers State remain in the hands of the Mr. President and his wife.

In the words of the press release, “We will do everything within the confines of the law to protect our fragile democracy which the President or his wife does not know how we got it.”

“Touch Amaechi and touch Nigeria, The abuse of law and order by both the anti-Amaechi legislators and the Nigerian Police is not only disgraceful but will not be tolerated by the mass of the people in this country. The Presidency cannot absolve herself from this satanic manifestation. Who ordered the military withdrawal from Rivers state Government House?”

“What is going on in Rivers State is African magic. We leave Amaechi’s life in the hands of Mr. President and his wife. We give the IGP one week to remove the Commissioner of Police in Rivers state; failure to do so, we shall mobilize Nigerians like never before to occupy the Force HQ in Abuja. The President should get ready for the Egyptian treatment”.

“Usurps will not kill democracy. The battle to safeguard our democracy is a battle of no retreat, no surrender. President Jonathan is behaving as if he has no legacy intentions. Try us and see, I dare the Presidency, Enough is Enough.”

The Inspector-General of Police [IGP], Mohammed Abubakar was not spared by the group. He was given a one week ultimatum to act on the suspicious actions of the Rivers State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Joseph Mbu in his role in the Rivers State crisis. “Failure to do so, we will mobilize to Force Headquarters in Abuja

If this is true, GEJ and his wife really now have a problem

8 Likes

Re: Rivers State: “try Us And See” Melaye’s Group Dares Presidency by Garrithe1st: 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
God bless Dino Melaye...

cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State: “try Us And See” Melaye’s Group Dares Presidency by jmaine: 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
Noise making . . .

8 Likes

Re: Rivers State: “try Us And See” Melaye’s Group Dares Presidency by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
Maleye is a fool. How can you suport what that chidi lylod did to chinda? You're a capital fool sir

1 Like

Re: Rivers State: “try Us And See” Melaye’s Group Dares Presidency by Danhumprey: 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
The polity is really getting heated up. It's gonna be interesting,but I fear it's gonna be bloody.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State: “try Us And See” Melaye’s Group Dares Presidency by Pygru: 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
Mtchewwww
Re: Rivers State: “try Us And See” Melaye’s Group Dares Presidency by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
chidindufrank: Maleye is a fool. How can you suport what that chidi lylod did to chinda? You're a capital fool sir

U probably av scant wisdom n lack comprehension of press releases

Where in all d statement did he mention chidi Lloyd or Micheal Chinda? Yet you just inferred from a jaundiced mindset to pen down what u think is a position of Dino

So in yr warped mindset a support 4 Amaechi is a blanket support 4d unwholesome display of shame by the Pro-Amaechi members?

SMH!!!

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State: “try Us And See” Melaye’s Group Dares Presidency by homesteady(m): 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
But seriously!! the way some AC.N people are already talking of Amaechi's death is giving me some food for thought oh!!
They are already announcing his obituary before his death!!
It won't come as a surprise to me if he dies tomorrow!! I already know the killers!!

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State: “try Us And See” Melaye’s Group Dares Presidency by fkaz(m): 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
jmaine: Noise making . . .

Never underestimate the power of a small group

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State: “try Us And See” Melaye’s Group Dares Presidency by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
Bleep Malaye he is a bast*rd, I hate this man a lot because he never sees what is wrong in opposition parties especially ACN but any small thing in PDP he runs his mouth. To me I even think the presidency is even slow becos if it was me, those law makers caught on videos would hav be lamenting in police net by now by using Maze to destroys someones head. I guess if that man with d maze saw gun @ that moment the lawmaker would have been a goner by now becos of his anger. They should be locked up including the pro amaechi lawmakers. Didn't Malaye see how a house of rep member is treated in Ekiti state becos of his interest for governor in 2014. Why didn't he reply on that. To me Jonathan has been too quite for these people if it was OBJ only God knows what will happen.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State: “try Us And See” Melaye’s Group Dares Presidency by jmaine: 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2013
fkaz:

Never underestimate the power of a small group

lolz, you got real humor . . .Next please. . . .

1 Like

Re: Rivers State: “try Us And See” Melaye’s Group Dares Presidency by Sec5(m): 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
fighting for their selfish interests as if they are fighting the cause of the masses! RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Rivers State: “try Us And See” Melaye’s Group Dares Presidency by vizboy(m): 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
Abeg me no dey understand all the tori oh.
How gudluck make dey for china take talk say them go arrest all the pro-ameachi lawmakers.
Abeg my people make una clarify.
Re: Rivers State: “try Us And See” Melaye’s Group Dares Presidency by Akinsz: 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
I will Chidi lloyd u
Re: Rivers State: “try Us And See” Melaye’s Group Dares Presidency by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
Akinsz: I will Chidi lloyd u

Don't vex me here if not I'll E-Mace you. wink

On a serious note. The Commissioner of Police messed up big time. How did he get a message that the house of assembly in Rivers State was attacked by hoodlums on the 6th of May and he did nothing to protect the lawmakers in their next sitting. That is a disgrace to his office. Protecting the house should have been his priority.

Then the pulling out of Governor Amaechi's security was disgraceful. I hope GEJ responds fast and bring peace to this tension.

Re: Rivers State: “try Us And See” Melaye’s Group Dares Presidency by Abagworo(m): 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
The voice of 160million Nigerians can never be dwarfed by one man and his wife.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State: “try Us And See” Melaye’s Group Dares Presidency by jmaine: 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
Abagworo: The voice of 160million Nigerians can never be dwarfed by one man and his wife.

Sure that 160 million doesn't include me. So wrong statistics you got there wink

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State: “try Us And See” Melaye’s Group Dares Presidency by slimming: 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
Politics should be a way of string differences not fight.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State: “try Us And See” Melaye’s Group Dares Presidency by kehinde1588(m): 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
jmaine:

Sure that 160 million doesn't include me. So wrong statistics you got there wink
u lack common sense sir...refering to 160m does nt mean whole Nigeria bt almost. 90%

1 Like

Re: Rivers State: “try Us And See” Melaye’s Group Dares Presidency by anonimi: 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
drnoel:
According to the press release signed by the Executive Secretary of the group, Mr. Dino Melaye, [also a onetime lawmaker of the House of Representatives] titled, “Touch Amaechi, touch Nigeria” – the group chastised the President’s involvement in the unfolding crisis in Rivers State while warning that the life of the Governor of Rivers State remain in the hands of the Mr. President and his wife.

This IRRESPONSIBLE man doing what he knows best- profiteering from emotions and current events for his own benefit.
Does anyone know how many laws he made in the NASS?
Has he refunded the EXCESS salaries and allowances he collected as a legisLOOTER
Is the CORRUPT man paying his child's upkeep with the actress he abandoned?

E ni ba ma da aso fun ni, ti orun re ni a koko nwo- you go first look the dress of the person wey wan dash you cloth!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State: “try Us And See” Melaye’s Group Dares Presidency by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2013
this must be a joke. When dino was beaten blue black in the house of rep, did the heavens fall? Abeg make i hear word.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State: “try Us And See” Melaye’s Group Dares Presidency by anonimi: 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
oxford: this must be a joke. When dino was beaten blue black in the house of rep, did the heavens fall? Abeg make i hear word.

He probably think we have forgotten so soon:

https://www.nairaland.com/467287/house-reps-show-shame-watch

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State: “try Us And See” Melaye’s Group Dares Presidency by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
REHOZIBAH:

U probably av scant wisdom n lack comprehension of press releases

Where in all d statement did he mention chidi Lloyd or Micheal Chinda? Yet you just inferred from a jaundiced mindset to pen down what u think is a position of Dino

So in yr warped mindset a support 4 Amaechi is a blanket support 4d unwholesome display of shame by the Pro-Amaechi members?

SMH!!!
You're the illiterate sir. The case study here is the house of assembly crisis in which Amaechi's man Chidi Lloyed was seen planking another man. Did your father Maleye condemn the act? Bloody bigot

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State: “try Us And See” Melaye’s Group Dares Presidency by DerideGull(m): 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
The loudmouthed dimwit called Maleye should be arrested and flogged until he or she passes out.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State: “try Us And See” Melaye’s Group Dares Presidency by Itoroetti(m): 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
jmaine: Noise making . . .

Don't mind that fo.o.l.
One week is too far,it shud be 2days sef.
Looking for cheap popularity.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State: “try Us And See” Melaye’s Group Dares Presidency by Itoroetti(m): 11:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
kehinde1588: u lack common sense sir...refering to 160m does nt mean whole Nigeria bt almost. 90%

U lack both common and uncommon sense.
90percent from where?
Re: Rivers State: “try Us And See” Melaye’s Group Dares Presidency by Pataki: 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
kehinde1588: u lack common sense sir...refering to 160m does nt mean whole Nigeria bt almost. 90%
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Rivers State: “try Us And See” Melaye’s Group Dares Presidency by billante(m): 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
Abagworo: The voice of 160million Nigerians can never be dwarfed by one man and his wife.

Speak for urself! na u and ur family make up the 160 million abi!?
Re: Rivers State: “try Us And See” Melaye’s Group Dares Presidency by jmaine: 3:29am On Jul 14, 2013

You are simply a worthless toad. Where did you manufacture your "90%" from ? undecided
Re: Rivers State: “try Us And See” Melaye’s Group Dares Presidency by jmaine: 3:31am On Jul 14, 2013
Itoroetti :

U lack both common and uncommon sense.
90percent from where?

You dey mind that maggot where no get sense at all . . . grin
Re: Rivers State: “try Us And See” Melaye’s Group Dares Presidency by Brimmie(m): 5:37am On Jul 14, 2013
Nawa oo

(1) (Reply)

Liberia To Deport 31 Illegal Ghanaian Immigrants / Presidency To Deposit N1.5bn For 11th Aircraft / Quotes of Prominent Nigeria Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.