Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Boko-Haram Denies Cease-fire With FG & Threatens To Burn More School - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Denies Cease-fire With FG & Threatens To Burn More School (11379 Views)

Usa Has More School In Western Nigeria To 27 Primary/sec By Nigeria / Boko Haram Give Reasons For Cease Fire / Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Denies Cease-fire With FG & Threatens To Burn More School by curfew: 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2013
ride on boko. kill and burn any infidel who stands on your way to getting islamic sharia state. murder them all. kill, let them die, die, die. them die, die, die. kill, burn them and send their souls to hell where they belong.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Cease-fire With FG & Threatens To Burn More School by Damsman10(m): 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2013
omiobo: This matter self don tire me. Today cease fire,tomorrow JTF kill boko haram commander.
nigeria is full of drama...
Lets jst c where uɐɥʇɐuo£ will drop our nation if it will still b amendable...
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Cease-fire With FG & Threatens To Burn More School by Damsman10(m): 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2013
curfew: ride on boko. kill and burn any infidel who stands on your way to getting islamic sharia state. murder them all. kill, let them die, die, die. them die, die, die.
baba God don dey count your days gbabe...
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Cease-fire With FG & Threatens To Burn More School by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2013
The origin of all this barbarism is religious intolerance,illiteracy and unemployment.its unfortunate. The federal government is getting rid of the symptoms of the problem instead of getting to the root of the problem and uprooting it root and branch.deal with poverty,illiteracy,squalor and bokoharam menace will reduce,you won't have to arrest social devuiants because their minds will be channelled to more productive things
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Cease-fire With FG & Threatens To Burn More School by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 14, 2013
May God transform your mind from mental slavery,spirit of murder and animalistic behavious.your psyche is dead and brainwashed.deliver yourself before you find yourself 6 feets under before your time
curfew: ride on boko. kill and burn any infidel who stands on your way to getting islamic sharia state. murder them all. kill, let them die, die, die. them die, die, die.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Cease-fire With FG & Threatens To Burn More School by demsy21(m): 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2013
wow these boko boys won't never surrender if FG don't make more efficient actions to this problem of BH undecided
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Cease-fire With FG & Threatens To Burn More School by Damsman10(m): 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2013
shakur4luv: point of correction boko haram and terror

Abi how many muslim don kill ur family
whether u lyk it or not d islamic countries will end dis world b4 rapture...d likes of
Pakistan
Kazahstan
Iran
Irak
Syria
Afghanistan ...to name a few.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Cease-fire With FG & Threatens To Burn More School by Marotzke(m): 3:36pm On Jul 14, 2013
Pataki: I made this quote on July 08 when the government of Jonathan brought out this lie about the ceasefire:

The government of Jonathan is all about lies. No honesty lies in the heart of Jonathan. This man is a curse to this country. Nigerians will be utterly foolish to believe every gobbledygook that spew forth from the Jonathan administration.

Jonathan is not ready nor committed to ending the Boko Haram menace.
You sound very much like Shekau,Are you Shekau? Or just an ordinary Boko Haramite
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Cease-fire With FG & Threatens To Burn More School by Chrisabig(m): 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
This guys, I mean bh and others in Arab world will be wipe out from this planet earth, this world is control by karma what ever you do wait to get your soon, bh your time is up, all the blood you have kill is singing and crying on you're head, you bh will all die like fly with just little time.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Cease-fire With FG & Threatens To Burn More School by Chrisabig(m): 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2013
Marotzke: You sound very much like Shekau,Are you Shekau? Or just an ordinary Boko Haramite

If you don't know what to say just shot up, mr joe is the best of all president Nigeria had, so just shot up and listing or just look idiot. Am in Asia but I know what we as human need in this little life we have.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Cease-fire With FG & Threatens To Burn More School by Chrisabig(m): 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
Marotzke: You sound very much like Shekau,Are you Shekau? Or just an ordinary Boko Haramite
[color=#990000][/color]

Sorry my dear i was replying to the big fool that is talk nonsense, not you pls.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Cease-fire With FG & Threatens To Burn More School by SPSpecial(m): 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
Are there still people in that state sha......... That state should not be more than 50 citizens. Abi ..... are waiting until everyone are killed finish.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Cease-fire With FG & Threatens To Burn More School by leonard509(m): 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
curfew: ride on boko. kill and burn any infidel who stands on your way to getting islamic sharia state. murder them all. kill, let them die, die, die. them die, die, die. kill, burn them and send their souls to hell where they belong.
. . . .hell awaits you brethren
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Cease-fire With FG & Threatens To Burn More School by shakur4luv(m): 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2013
Damsman10:
whether u lyk it or not d islamic countries will end dis world b4 rapture...d likes of
Pakistan
Kazahstan
Iran
Irak
Syria
Afghanistan ...to name a few.
shey nah d islamic countries kill ur family
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Cease-fire With FG & Threatens To Burn More School by bigbasho: 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2013
omarky: Dis is a clear indication that the Federal government is not sincere with tthe whole amnesty programme. Why one earth will d FG annouced ceaced firm when dr is non. FG shud stop taking dd life and properties of d masses with levity........ And to d BH boiz, they will all rot in hell.

Amnesty is an avenue to generate fund for 2015 election. Ask ur self Y will FG be forcing amnesty on BH? PDP is BH as far as am concerned. Over and out
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Cease-fire With FG & Threatens To Burn More School by shakur4luv(m): 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2013
ride on boko. kill and burn any infidel who stands on your way to getting islamic sharia state. murder them all. kill, let them die, die, die. them die, die, die. kill, burn them and send their souls to hell where they belong.[/quote]olori buruku ni bobo yi sha ur family sef go die 4rm dere bomb
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Cease-fire With FG & Threatens To Burn More School by midoswagx1: 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2013
I kw dis story of bokoharam will end 1day
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Cease-fire With FG & Threatens To Burn More School by NwaMaziIzuogu(m): 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
The government of Jonathan is all about lies. No honesty lies in the heart of Jonathan. This man is a curse to this country. Nigerians will be utterly foolish to believe every gobbledygook that spew forth from the Jonathan administration.

Jonathan is not ready nor committed to ending the Boko Haram menace.[/quote]
Must u always coment to advertise ur ignorancy. Was GEJ the Aboki minister who came up with the with lie that he had negotiated with gboko haram boys. I pity the womb that gave birth to you.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Cease-fire With FG & Threatens To Burn More School by confusion247(m): 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
size38: The federal govt. Led by GEJ should stop wasting their time in trying to negotiate wit a terrorist group. If he wants to negotiate, there are several aggrieved members in PDP as well as d entire country. He should first, negotiate wit them and not a terrorist group that has killed thousands of nigerians
I have come to the understanding that Jonathan is not a man of his words.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Cease-fire With FG & Threatens To Burn More School by confusion247(m): 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2013
shakur4luv: shey nah d islamic countries kill ur family
You didn't understand him. What he was saying is that Islamic countries breed groups like boko haram, alqaeda, al-shabab, Jihadist, suicide bombers, Talibans, Hezbollah. I am sure you can understand better now that i have explained it to you?

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Denies Cease-fire With FG & Threatens To Burn More School by tpbehappy(m): 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2013
ebenezer4o2: I've earlier read T̲̣̣̥HĨ̷̊S: on my fb page today and now wonder when an OP will bring up the story.Since I don't know how to start a thread,I would've started since.Meanwhile,after we've taught peace will gradually return to the North-East war zone,reverse is the case.What is the nxt line of action now?
what re u saying
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Cease-fire With FG & Threatens To Burn More School by tpbehappy(m): 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
Naija in the process of spiting....we re too big as a country in africa......big for nothing.....Awolowo said"the amalgamation of the southern protectorate nd the northern protectorate was a contradiction"
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Cease-fire With FG & Threatens To Burn More School by confusion247(m): 11:44pm On Jul 14, 2013
tpbehappy: Naija in the process of spiting....we re too big as a country in africa......big for nothing.....Awolowo said"the amalgamation of the southern protectorate nd the northern protectorate was a contradiction"
Awolowo was also a contradiction because there was an opportunity to correct the grave mistake made by Lugard, but him Awolowo refused to make use of that opportunity.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Cease-fire With FG & Threatens To Burn More School by mufex(m): 11:45pm On Jul 14, 2013
How would a man be so glad killing another man? I pray they stop organised religions in this world...bloody gays!
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Cease-fire With FG & Threatens To Burn More School by FarmTech(m): 12:29am On Jul 15, 2013
omarky: Dis is a clear indication that the Federal government is not sincere with tthe whole amnesty programme. Why one earth will d FG annouced ceaced firm when dr is non. FG shud stop taking dd life and properties of d masses with levity........ And to d BH boiz, they will all rot in hell.
boko haram is not just one group. Any fanatical moslem can rise up 2morrow and form his own group. So it may be that one group accepted the cease fire or so
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Cease-fire With FG & Threatens To Burn More School by addicted268(f): 1:29am On Jul 15, 2013
This special committee can blow lie!!shocked First they said they met with kabiru sokoto,kabiru sokoto and his lawyer said they didn't meet with him.now,they said they signed cease fire,BH said they didn't sign.I will never believe anything the special committee says again,even if dem show me d head of shekau on a platter of plastic,I must ask for dna confirmation before I believe them.NANSENSE!!! angry
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Cease-fire With FG & Threatens To Burn More School by philogos4: 4:38am On Jul 15, 2013
JTF, what are you awiting for,Oya forward match< Kill them all Boko Haram?
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Cease-fire With FG & Threatens To Burn More School by shakur4luv(m): 5:02am On Jul 15, 2013
confusion247:
You didn't understand him. What he was saying is that Islamic countries breed groups like boko haram, alqaeda, al-shabab, Jihadist, suicide bombers, Talibans, Hezbollah. I am sure you can understand better now that i have explained it to you?
if they breed insurgent does that mean he should condem all muslim
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Cease-fire With FG & Threatens To Burn More School by blackbeau1(f): 7:25am On Jul 15, 2013
They said they don't kill children but they've killed 20 pupils. I wonder what JTF is waiting for.they should kill them all. Fools
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Cease-fire With FG & Threatens To Burn More School by Everfrank(m): 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2013
djeezy: I knew the cease fire pact was hoax and a big propaganda. When we cannot trust the government with our lives, I wonder why they think it would be easy for us to trust what they say. Just as I thought the government will exterminate the boko haram group and bring them to extinction, the government came up with the cease fire pact. In US, they do not negotiate with terrorists, Nigerian gov should take a leaf out of their book.
The US hasn't been able to exterminate the Taliban in Afghanistan even after more than a decade massacres and drone assinations. The US is actually negotiating with the so called terrorists right now. Nowhere in history has guerilla warfare defeated with force.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Cease-fire With FG & Threatens To Burn More School by Horus(m): 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS-5v-QhWug

Boko-Haram Denies Cease-fire With FG & Threatens To Burn More School

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arewa Youths Can’t Fool Us With Withdrawal— Niger Delta Agitators / How Government Loses Billions To Fraudulent Clearing Agents - The Guardian / War Against Illegal Coal Mining In Enugu: Illegal Mining Sites Locked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.