Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,689 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Facts About Women In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facts About Women In Love (1014 Views)

About Women Making The First Move. / Funny Facts About Women (in Pictures) / 9 Things Men Notice First About Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About Women In Love by marialucia(f): 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
What I've noticed about women who are inlove :

•» They never believe in rumors about their partners cheating, even if it's true.
•» They will do everything in their power to protect their relationships, even if apologizing for what's right.
•» They are very jealous and as a boyfriend you should be thankful 'coz that shows she's very afraid of losing you(she believes in your relationship).
•» Sometimes they might sacrifice their friendship for that one person they love the most.
•» They hate it when you've got a female friends 'coz they know, "A shoulder to cry on becomes a dick to ride on".
•» They are real bad in faking their happiness and emotions, you'll notice very quick when they don't like something you've done.
•» They don't care about money but they care the most about the time you spend with them, if it was possible they would want to spend every minute with you.
•» They go around calling 'emselves bo "Mrs mang mang" without checking the time frame they've been in that relationship.

True or False?

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Women In Love by pheyikemi: 10:56pm On Jul 13, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Women In Love by MrCork: 4:22am On Jul 14, 2013
marialucia: What I've noticed about women who are inlove :

•» They never believe in rumors about their partners cheating, even if it's true.
•» They will do everything in their power to protect their relationships, even if apologizing for what's right.
•» They are very jealous and as a boyfriend you should be thankful 'coz that shows she's very afraid of losing you(she believes in your relationship).
•» Sometimes they might sacrifice their friendship for that one person they love the most.
•» They hate it when you've got a female friends 'coz they know, "A shoulder to cry on becomes a dick to ride on".
•» They are real bad in faking their happiness and emotions, you'll notice very quick when they don't like something you've done.
•» They don't care about money but they care the most about the time you spend with them, if it was possible they would want to spend every minute with you.
•» They go around calling 'emselves bo "Mrs mang mang" without checking the time frame they've been in that relationship.

True or False?

...r u lightskin? angry
Re: Facts About Women In Love by kreamidiva(f): 4:35am On Jul 14, 2013
This is soooo TRUE.Ohhhh how i love my bobo-turned-husband! Nna but i care about money oooo.Haa! undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FIRST KISS / She Was Left Open To Rejection,jst Because She Took The Lead / Guys: Love Or Respect; Which Do You Prefer In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.