Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

9 Things Men Notice First About Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Things Men Notice First About Women (7132 Views)

About Women Making The First Move. / 7 Things Men Notice Instantly About A Lady / 10 Things Men Notice First About Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Pancho01(m): 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
1. Smile
A beautiful smile is one of the things most men
notice first in a woman. I know it’s not so
surprising since everyone likes to look at a person
with a beautiful smile. When a man first meets a
woman, he notices her nice and genuine smile.
So, smile more often since you never know who
may be falling in love with your beautiful smile.

Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Tallesty1(m): 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
When I see a girl, my eyes automatically go to her face. They will automaticaly scan her eyes and mouth.. If they are nice then I might check her shape, skin collor and smoothness then the way she is dressed. I do not like someone who dresses hoey. If I'm impressed with what I have seen so far then I might look into her eyes to see how confident she is. It is one thing after the other.
Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Pancho01(m): 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
2 . Eyes
Another common thing men notice first
about a woman is her eyes. I ’ m sure
you’ ve heard that the eyes are the
windows to your soul . They can tell us a
lot about a person . It can be easy to find
out if someone is lying to you or simply
telling the truth.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Rapmoney(m): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
Op, you goofed! The first thing I notiice in a woman is her professional status. I would rather remain single than date a liability! Forget the smiles; if she like, let her smile from here to Zimbabwe, if you ain't doing nothin, forget it!

9 Likes

Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Pancho01(m): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
Rapmoney: Op, you goofed! The first thing I notiice in a woman is her professional status. I would rather remain single than date a liability! Forget the smiles; if she like, let her smile from here to Zimbabwe, if you ain't doing nothin, forget it!
guy chill am not through yet
Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by GodsDivinefavor(f): 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
Just in case
Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Pancho01(m): 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
3 . Hair
Sure, men notice a woman ’ s beautiful and
healthy hair. Trust me, all those hours
spent in the hairdresser ’ s chair are not in
vain . Most guys think that a stylish ,
healthy, shiny and sleek hair is a sign of
health and youth . Also , you need to know
that most men like to be with a woman
with natural and soft hair that smells good
too .

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Ezedon(m): 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
The first thing i noticed in woman is her physical stature, that is what will bring me closer to her
Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Pancho01(m): 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
4 . Weight
Weight is one of those things most men
notice about women. It may sound
shallow , but it actually makes sense. Sure,
he ’ s not judging you, he ’ s just noticing . So
don’ t take it too personal . After all , weight
is not a true love knows no barriers . If he
doesn ’ t like your weight and he says it to
you, he doesn ’ t deserve your time .

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Pancho01(m): 9:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
5 . Chest
Perhaps you think that chest is the first
thing guys notice when they meet a
woman. But , you are wrong ; guys are not
as superficial as many women think .
Numerous polls and surveys have shown
that men notice a woman ’ s chest only
after her smile and her eyes. Breasts are
usually considered to be a sign of youth
and fertility, and it ’ s one of the reasons
why most men pay attention to woman ’ s
chest.

Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Pancho01(m): 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
6 . How fake are you ?
Men also notice how fake women are . If
you have hair extensions , fake eyelashes
and nails , he will definitely notice it . To
most men, fake means high maintenance
and large expense. While fake eyelashes
might draw his eye , he won ’ t like them . If
you want to attract a guy, make sure you
stick with your natural look .

6 Likes

Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Pancho01(m): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
7 . Legs
Okay , it is not a surprise for you, I know .
Most men love long legs and this is
another thing they notice about women,
but if you don’ t have long legs , don ’ t
worry ! There are plenty of other qualities
that matter much more to men than a
beautiful pair of legs !

Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Pancho01(m): 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
8 . Skin
Most men also pay attention to the way a
woman’ s skin looks . Numerous surveys
have indicated that a man sees a good
complexion as a sure sign of health . Most
men think that a woman with a healthy -
looking complexion is healthy and she can
produce healthy offspring .

Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Pancho01(m): 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
9 . Dressing style
Probably, this is surprising but most men
do notice a woman ’ s dressing style . A
recent study has found that most men
prefer a classy dresser to a woman who
shows too much of her skin . So , try to
dress nicely and more classy. A great
sense of style can tell a lot about you, keep
it in mind !

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by fruityjojo(f): 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
Nice, Buh u 4got no 11 most important to Niger men> Size of the the gal's butt!

3 Likes

Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by romzyxy(m): 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
all these r long stories.....as long as the girl v chelsea n barca n fine small...e don finish o

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
You are right somehow sha cool
Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Jarchi(m): 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
Stop lying who tell u say grow-up girl they get chest,oya do the needfu by correcting it to the rightfu
Me na her voice and accent after dat na her. 'Make oga op first go correct am b4 I talk my own'
Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Missmossy(f): 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
Nice combo! I don't really agree with the legs issue though. Some guys would do anything for a fine face.
Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
The Skin is the first thing I noticed in a lady, then the legs (to check if it's yam-leg or not), then the perfection of the S shape and lastly Face + Hair.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Dubby6(m): 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
1) A*s
2)Boo*bs
3)Face
4)How she talks
5) She sabi d tin
6)She b beta pikin
Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Brimmie(m): 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
Intelligence, Big Breasts and Beautiful Face!

Am allergic to arssss! undecided

Plus No K-Leg, No Bow-Leg!!
Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Tymax(m): 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ezedon: The first thing i noticed in woman is her physical stature, that is what will bring me closer to her

Gbam! First and foremost. Dazzall!

Don't mind the OP. He just copied and pasted everything without tailoring it to suit his readers.
Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ceasar1: The Skin is the first thing I noticed in a lady, then the legs (to check if it's yam-leg or not), then the perfection of the S shape and lastly Face + Hair.
Educate me please. What is "the S shape"?

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
sholasholala:
Educate me please. What is "the S shape"?

You must be kidding right? embarassed
Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ceasar1: .

You must be kidding right? embarassed
I am not angry
Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Pancho01(m): 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
Jarchi: Stop lying who tell u say grow-up girl they get chest,oya do the needfu by correcting it to the rightfu
Me na her voice and accent after dat na her. 'Make oga op first go correct am b4 I talk my own'
Just take am say no be chest I mean grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by OohMpa: 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
From the front:
1. The face. Ooh Mpa won't run up to you if you have the face of a baboon taking a shït. No sir

2: The gait: Ooh Mpa would run faster than Usain if he sees you walking like a duck with broken legs. Walk "dollars, pounds, dollars pounds" NOT "naira kobo naira kobo" angry

3. Your boobsie: How the booby thinks. Ooh Mpa is a boöb whisperer wink

4. The booby esteem: The bwest must be confident and looking at ooh Mpa at an angle of elevation. It MUST not be shy and looking at the floor like it wanna kiss it angry

5. The shape of the booby: It must be spherical or circular in shape. There are some boobies that look rectangular and right angled triangle like they're solving Pythagoras angry

6. The size. We players no want chin chin or pinch of salt. We want at least coconut to water melon

7. Leg: Have a hot fresh pair of legs. It should not bend like you was dancing Michael Jackson. No agric fowl or cocyam type

From back
1. The nyash. Truly important. We want gluteus maximus not minimus nyash wey g string sef dey cover angry

2. The way the nyash does sekem, sekem smiley

#Sai

5 Likes

Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Feyifahm: 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
Missmossy: Nice combo! I don't really agree with the legs issue though. Some guys would do anything for a fine face.
so true
Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Pancho01(m): 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
Dubby6: 1) A*s
2)Boo*bs
3)Face
4)How she talks
5) She sabi d tin
6)She b beta pikin
I can say boobs falls under no 5
Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Pancho01(m): 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
romzyxy: all these r long stories.....as long as the girl v chelsea n barca n fine small...e don finish o
Guy when you first meet a girl you unconciously and consciously access her by all these above mentioned features
Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Missmossy(f): 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
Feyifahm: so true
I tell you cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Girls/ladies On Nairaland.... / Ladies Whats Your Spec Describe Them. / What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.