Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

I Think She Aint Yet Mature. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think She Aint Yet Mature. (2472 Views)

When A Guy Finds Out She Aint Coming!! (picture) / (PICS) This Lady Says She Aint For Black Men. See Response. / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by youngchopper(m): 11:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
great nairalanders pls i need ur thought on this. My little kid sis is about 22yrs of age, 400 lv chemical engr student. She met a 32yr old guy @ her IT. Just a month of mere dating she is saying that the guy as proposed to her and she av accepted. To me my sis is yet to mature in all specification. And @ this stage marriage should be the last on her mind. She even had the gut to tell me such nonsense. This guy i av Neva met b4, she doesn't even know a shit about him. Thank God she do visit this site and i know she will read all ur advice.

1 Like

Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 13, 2013
Allow her na
Just give her the normal advise she deserves. As for me, i don't think she's too young to marry, what she needs is just a little time more to know the guy in question.
Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by youngchopper(m): 11:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
chidyhels: Allow her na
Just give her the normal advise she deserves. As for me, i don't think she's too young to marry, what she needs is just a little time more to know the guy in question.
allow her wat! A guy who doesnt knw the road to ma house? Ma pain is that ma sis aint street wise. Na soso church tins.
Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by mavinee: 11:58pm On Jul 13, 2013
U just played a scenario I pasd tru..I was exactly in D same positn U just explained.I met Dis lady ãήϑ we startd dating.Wat struck me abt her was her intelligence and was head over heels in love with her b4 I got 2 kno she was much younger than mysef..4rm where I stand now there is no going bak cos I hav given her my all and even went 4ther 2 meet with her parents..Wat I wud advice is 4 U 2 tel her 2 bring him home and get 2 kno if he is serious abt it,2 kno if he is D ryt persn 4 ur sis cos its really going 2 be difficult 2 change her mind abt it.
Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by ximarro(m): 12:12am On Jul 14, 2013
youngchopper: allow her wat! A guy who doesnt knw the road to ma house? Ma pain is that ma sis aint street wise. Na soso church tins.
Bkos she goes 2 church frequently does nt mean she isn't knowledgeable abt street stuffs.
Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 14, 2013
Proposing after a month of dating is way too soon.
Takes time to really get to know someone.
He has his own itinerary.
Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by WackyJ1(m): 7:08am On Jul 14, 2013
chidyhels: Allow her na
Women are really a danger to themselves.. So this is the advice you would give were you a friend to this girl?
One month of dating and he's proposed and the girl foolishly agreed.. the guy wants to take backdoor to marry her.... Needing time to get to know him is common sense, no need to advice anyone on that one..
The guy is not a baby, he should know the level he should get to with the girl (including knowin her family to an extent) before he begins to talk about marriage..

1 Like

Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by youngchopper(m): 8:48am On Jul 14, 2013
pls more comment
Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by UjSizzle(f): 9:00am On Jul 14, 2013
Women younger than her have been married and are with kids already. Tell her you want to meet this man, promise her you will be nice to him so she actually accepts to bring him home. She's your kid sis, no matter how much u mean well, you cannot force her to leave him alone...women can be very strong headed when their mind is made up.
Stop being authoritative n bossy with her, she needs to know you've got her back n yelling isn't going to earn you that. You have a really delicate situation in your hands, be wise.
If she accepts to let you meet him, find a way to have a one on one with him. If you can get him to see things from your point of view, your sis is follow suit.
Best of luck.

BTW if she is reading this....young lady don't be silly, the age notwithstanding a month is a very short time to make a 'forever after' decision.
Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by xynerise: 9:12am On Jul 14, 2013
She is neither too young nor too old to get married. Its not all about the age in this case. What matters is the person she is getting married too. What kind of business is this man doing? Try to know this and other things about him, like his family background(if there is madness in his family) and other things. This kind of rush rush marriage dey gett side effect.
Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 14, 2013
WackyJ1:
Women are really a danger to themselves.. So this is the advice you would give were you a friend to this girl?
One month of dating and he's proposed and the girl foolishly agreed.. the guy wants to take backdoor to marry her.... Needing time to get to know him is common sense, no need to advice anyone on that one..
The guy is not a baby, he should know the level he should get to with the girl (including knowin her family to an extent) before he begins to talk about marriage..

And men are such a solution to their problem....clap 4 urself.

Y not drop ur comment without quoting me?
When did accepting proposal automatically translate to marriage?
And who says the guy won't visit the family?
The 'street guy obvious met a good gal,couldn't risk the opportunity of loosing her and proposed to her,and she immediately agreed(u can't change that)
what advise do u have for her and the concernd bro. Your comment hasn't said anything.
Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by Mynd44: 11:51am On Jul 14, 2013
She fell for the oldest trick in the book.

Tell her you want to marry her and she will fall like a pack of cards. What remains is for the man to reap your sister like a farm of ripe maize.......

2 Likes

Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by ikekings(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mynd_44: She fell for the oldest trick in the book.

Tell her you want to marry her and she will fall like a pack of cards. What remains is for the man to reap your sister like a farm of ripe maize.......

WORD!!! cool cool cool
Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by lipsyliscious: 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2013
Stop being authoritative with ur sister, as hard as it is 2 accept she's an adult. I don't know her so I can't tell if she's actually mature in all ramifications to get married bt as I 4 her age, she's definitely not 2 young. The fact dat she's ur younger sister may b d reason y u still find her immature. Anyway, a month is 2 short a period 2 make such a decision bt an engagement dosent necessarily end up in marriage, convince ur sister 2 bring him over 2 get 2 meet him, talk 2 him n know his intentions. Advice ur sister to complete school first as she still has one more year b4 getting married, it will therefore b a long engagement n she would use her final year in school 2 study dis guy. She's head over heels in love n most of her mates are probably talking bout marriage n Dats y 2 her it probably seems perfect. Btw don't try 2 rule her life dear brother, she's ur baby sister n not a baby
Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by firetrap(m): 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mynd_44: She fell for the oldest trick in the book.

I'm reeling with laughter "reap her like a farm of ripe maize" that is epic. but truth be told, that's the oldest play in the book and your sister just fell for that hook, line and sinker. if the guy were really serious he'd be the one urging her to take him to go and see you and other members of her family. so "sister" if u get to read this, please don't give up the nookie. tell him to come and see your bros and his reaction will tell you all you need to know
Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by k2039: 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2013
I can bet with my life that he won't marry her, he just wants to tear her pussy.

'Tell her you will marry her and she will open her pussy for you', what a smart dude?.

You sister is just exceptionally gullible to think the 32 year old guy doesn't have a fiance, maybe he even has a wife with kids.

If the man meant good to her, he will understand the important priority for the girl now is to complete her degree, not proposing a stupid unrealistic marriage after a month.

It's not like they know each other that well, just office things and now your sister is head over heel with him ( maybe she loves him because he is rich or probably because he is comfortable, if not I wonder why she didn't fall head over heels with her classmates or university mates)

Don't worry if she doesn't listen to you, when her pussy has been dismantled she will remember she has a sister.

For the records, meeting that guy won't solve the problem, you don't expect him to say he won't marry her and you don't expect him to have a placard on his head saying 'I'm a liar and a cheat'.

3 Likes

Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by Mynd44: 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2013
ikekings: WORD!!! cool cool cool
The trick is simple but very effective especially with "church girls"

2 Likes

Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by Sanboy25: 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2013
1 month is definitely too early for an engagement...
I also believe that you should try to get to know the man and his ulterior motives...
Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by Mynd44: 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2013
Sanboy25: 1 month is definitely too early for an engagement...
I also believe that you should try to get to know the man and his ulterior motives...
Does she need to find out again? It is as clear as day
Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by youngchopper(m): 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2013
taking note
Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by Sanboy25: 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
Does she need to find out again? It is as clear as day
Maybe he is a good fella, you can't never know.... undecided
Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by Mynd44: 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
Sanboy25:
After one month of dating? Oh please, the chances of him being good is 0.000001
Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by ikekings(m): 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
The trick is simple but very effective especially with "church girls"
It's kinda funny that some girls still fall for the trick...
Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by Mynd44: 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
ikekings: It's kinda funny that some girls still fall for the trick...

Too much "chick flick" movies and romantic novels tend to distort ones sense of reasoning
Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by Sanboy25: 12:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
After one month of dating? Oh please, the chances of him being good is 0.000001
Lol, maybe he don't have much experience with women, saw this young (beautiful?) wife material and decided to "reserve" her... He can also be a traditionalist who don't believe in marriage made out of love and decided that she would be a good partner... Maybe he thinks that arranged marriage are better... we can't know before meeting him... undecided
Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by youngchopper(m): 12:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
ikekings: It's kinda funny that some girls still fall for the trick...

dudes am just wondering maybe its the law of karma befalling me.
Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by ikekings(m): 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2013
youngchopper: dudes am just wondering maybe its the law of karma befalling me.
Lmao!!! **falls from bed**... I think it's karma... You have done a lot of bad things to ladies... grin grin grin
Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by Godson201333(m): 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
Hmmm But you cannot decide for her,Just advise her and let her bring the man home.Sorry since he is over 28 yrs old,I cant say Guy.
Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by k2039: 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2013
Sanboy25: 1 month is definitely too early for an engagement...
How do you expect her to read his mind or you think a bad man will put a placard on his head revealing that he his a bad man.
Sanboy25:
How do you propose she finds out?.
You think anyone wouldn't pretend to be a good man in the sight of their in-laws.
Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by Cholls(m): 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
My brother just seeing your post.
I believe u r confused yourself about the situation at hand that was why u brought it here. I have read some comments here and I want to sit and dialogue with your conscious that if u were the one in the situation that guy your sister loves what would u have wanted from her family?
Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by Sanboy25: 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
k2039:
How do you expect her to read his mind or you think a bad man will put a placard on his head revealing that he his a bad man.
How do you propose she finds out?.
You think anyone wouldn't pretend to be a good man in the sight of their in-laws.
Wise people can sense hypocrisy from a mile away, if the brother meet the man and try to get to know him, he will know if he is serious with his sister or not, the woman seems like she has already fallen for him. If the brother wants to 'open her eyes' on the motives of her fiance he should try to meet the man personally...
Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by youngchopper(m): 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
Cholls: My brother just seeing your post.
I believe u r confused yourself about the situation at hand that was why u brought it here. I have read some comments here and I want to sit and dialogue with your conscious that if u were the one in the situation that guy your sister loves what would u have wanted from her family?
watz ur point?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Go Ahead And Marry This Decent Lady Who Approached Me First? / My Fiancee Told Me "She's Not The Sex Type" / Help! I Need An Advice What To Get For My Boyfriend On His Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.