Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

I Need To Love Once More Cos I Have Lost It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need To Love Once More Cos I Have Lost It (871 Views)

10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them / Guys Fall In Love Once And Only Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Love Once More Cos I Have Lost It by pclever1(m): 3:44am On Jul 14, 2013
Love and trust goes hand to hand.I wish to have a real lady who would know the value of love and cheerish one.I love adventures as well.Tribe or Age is no barier so long as you in for the right intentions. Please let's have a private chat on bb-296f87ca or call 07037510366

Re: I Need To Love Once More Cos I Have Lost It by k2039: 4:24am On Jul 14, 2013
I never knew women are this scarce that I'll have to post my picture on nairaland to get a girl.

God bless my father who transferred the gene of a player and womanizer to me.
Re: I Need To Love Once More Cos I Have Lost It by Mynd44: 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2013
Desperate times and desperate measures
Re: I Need To Love Once More Cos I Have Lost It by xynerise: 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2013
Smh
Re: I Need To Love Once More Cos I Have Lost It by Sanboy25: 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2013
Good luck bro. smiley
Re: I Need To Love Once More Cos I Have Lost It by janeyo(f): 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
That's not a good statement to say about oneself. shocked
k2039: I never knew women are this scarce that I'll have to post my picture on nairaland to get a girl.

God bless my father who transferred the gene of a player and womanizer to me.
Re: I Need To Love Once More Cos I Have Lost It by Mynd44: 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
janey.o:
But he only said the truth
Re: I Need To Love Once More Cos I Have Lost It by k2039: 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
janey.o:
The good statement you want is that, 'girls keep rejecting me'. SMH.
Re: I Need To Love Once More Cos I Have Lost It by Nobody: 5:03am On Jul 15, 2013
Now... just print out this advert and poster it all around your town.. Im sure you will get some responses
Re: I Need To Love Once More Cos I Have Lost It by Mynd44: 7:04am On Jul 15, 2013
k2039: The good statement you want is that, 'girls keep rejecting me'. SMH.
misery loves company na. He gets rejected and he can't imagine that it is not happening to someone else
Re: I Need To Love Once More Cos I Have Lost It by finditng: 7:24am On Jul 15, 2013
shocked jesus! Dude you need serious help....u Actually posted your picture?.....why don't u just dial 911 undecided
Re: I Need To Love Once More Cos I Have Lost It by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 15, 2013
find.it.ng:
shocked jesus! Dude you need serious help....u Actually posted your picture?.....why don't u just dial 911 undecided

Oh please.. this guy has more balls than others here...
Re: I Need To Love Once More Cos I Have Lost It by Mynd44: 7:28am On Jul 15, 2013
find.it.ng:
It shows how serious he is. I advise ladies to go after him cos he is a keeper
Re: I Need To Love Once More Cos I Have Lost It by k2039: 7:41am On Jul 15, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Now... just print out this advert and poster it all around your town.. Im sure you will get some responses
SniperInADiaper:
Mynd_44:
It shows how serious he is. I advise ladies to go after him cos he is a keeper
NAIRALAND WILL NOT KILL ME grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need To Love Once More Cos I Have Lost It by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 15, 2013
^^^ Don't be mean..

Encourage this poor guy. He needs help cry
Re: I Need To Love Once More Cos I Have Lost It by Mynd44: 7:52am On Jul 15, 2013
k2039:

NAIRALAND WILL NOT KILL ME grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lets move his ministry forward na
Re: I Need To Love Once More Cos I Have Lost It by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:19am On Jul 15, 2013
Bros OP, u tink sau e no better as u loose love the last time? If u see love now, u go fear o. Cos love no dey walk alone, na him an casket dey follow waka jes like mynd and K1, sorry K2039.

Or make u stay single till u die as some loosers will say e no dey wrong grin
Re: I Need To Love Once More Cos I Have Lost It by Mynd44: 9:06am On Jul 15, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Bros OP, u tink sau e no better as u loose love the last time? If u see love now, u go fear o. Cos love no dey walk alone, na him an casket dey follow waka jes like mynd and K1, sorry K2039.

You well so? I go spark for you ooo
Re: I Need To Love Once More Cos I Have Lost It by k2039: 9:23am On Jul 15, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Bros OP, u tink sau e no better as u loose love the last time? If u see love now, u go fear o. Cos love no dey walk alone, na him an casket dey follow waka jes like mynd and K1, sorry K2039.

gringringringringringrin
Mynd_44:
You well so? I go spark for you ooo
His craziness defies human logic.
Re: I Need To Love Once More Cos I Have Lost It by 190: 9:31am On Jul 15, 2013
this man definately is a slacker

com'on brof there are women all around you

look around

Jeeez

NL men really ent got ballz so they say and its so evident undecided
Re: I Need To Love Once More Cos I Have Lost It by EejaNla01(m): 10:36am On Jul 15, 2013
And d guy looks cute! Buh he fuckup as he appears desperate,ladies here would think you have a personal problem.
Re: I Need To Love Once More Cos I Have Lost It by 190: 10:40am On Jul 15, 2013
Eeja Nla01: And d guy looks cute! Buh he fuckup as he appears desperate,ladies here would think you have a personal problem.

nah they wouldnt think that

rather its the desperate ones that would definately go ahead and contact him grin

its a gud thing doe IMO atleast hes gna get laid or smtin grin
Re: I Need To Love Once More Cos I Have Lost It by Mynd44: 10:43am On Jul 15, 2013
k2039: gringringringringrin;DHis craziness defies human logic.
No mind the guy.
Re: I Need To Love Once More Cos I Have Lost It by finditng: 11:10am On Jul 15, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Balls? I think they are grains of sand in this case....Oya date him na.....let's see....the picture ascertained the depth of depression/ loneliness....can't believe u interpreted that as balls.....help him out na..DATE HIM.....prove that he's got balls.

(1) (Reply)

10 Habits That Let You Meet Women / Is It Wrong For A Girl To Chase After A Quy / Do You Remember Ur First Crush As A Child? How Did U Feel When U Saw Them Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.