Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them (44439 Views)

Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" / Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy / Most Guys Are Only Nice/kind To Girls Cos Of Sex... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
The past 3 girlfriend I had dumped me because I refused to do the thing with them. I'm from a very responsible family and I had a covenant with God not to have sex until marriage. I have been good to those girls , buys them lots of gift cos I'm on 3 scholarships.The day I went to the home of my 2nd gf, we were all alone in the house, she kept touching me but I didn't make a move. This infuriated her. The next day I called her, she keeps busying my calls. She dumped me just like that. My last gf came to my room at school the other day and I cooked for her, entertained her very well but when she showed green light , I rejected it. I have been calling her since then but she doesn't pick my calls. They all say that I'm not a man. pls what should I do to keep a good girl into a relationship? I think I am a failure when it comes to relationships. candid advice needed

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by francizy(m): 7:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
OP, your joy stick no dey work ni? shocked

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by redcliff: 7:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
Then dont date any woman till you are about to get married.

396 Likes 28 Shares

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by falconey(m): 7:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hmmmmm what a predicament. OP you can go for all those JEHOVAH WITNESS girls.

35 Likes

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by zyzxx(m): 7:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
redcliff:
best advice

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by R0ckefeller: 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
Op either u stay away from gf/bf stuff or best go to deeperlife church to find ur type.

17 Likes

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Olutola88(m): 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
Must you have a Girlfriend? Why not wait till you wanna marry? If you must have a gf, look for someone that shares same orientation with you. Don't you make them your friends before wooing them?

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by ShirelleBaby: 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
undecided
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
Stay alone

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Hazardd(m): 7:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
story for the goods undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
R0ckefeller:
Op either u stay away from gf/bf stuff or best go to deeperlife church to find ur type.
Na only deeperlife I go see decent girls?

5 Likes

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by malonephill(m): 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
When next you have new girlfriend, don't buy her much gift, don't show her lot of feelings she won't make an advance of romance to you!!!

Also stayout of any dating till you ready to marry, else soonest chicks gonna rape undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by R0ckefeller: 8:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
Saimeritus:
o u looking for decent girl. Have a nice trip wen u back let us knw.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by malonephill(m): 8:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
Saimeritus:
come my church

All virgin species ministry
Km 12 sagamu/ore exress way that's our camp ground

5 Likes

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Cutehector(m): 8:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
Wait a minute! Where are all those ladies dat want a no strings attached relationship? Huh! Where dem dey? All dey knw is to rant nonsense on d social media but in reality, they want sex as bad as anythn! Damn! Pretentious people

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by LewisO: 8:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
[size=15pt]Your hormone is very weak, it's not functioning.

Oh! I remember when u said u are 19yrs or so, some times ago.

Just checked your DP and i remembered u were the one. [/size]

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
Saimeritus:
The past 3 girlfriend I had dumped me because I refused to do the thing with them. I'm from a very responsible family and I had a covenant with God not to have sex until marriage. I have been good to those girls , buys them lots of gift cos I'm on 3 scholarships.The day I went to the home of my 2nd gf, we were all alone in the house, she kept touching me but I didn't make a move. This infuriated her. The next day I called her, she keeps busying my calls. She dumped me just like that. My last gf came to my room at school the other day and I cooked for her, entertained her very well but when she showed green light , I rejected it. I have been calling her since then but she doesn't pick my calls. They all say that I'm not a man. pls what should I do to keep a good girl into a relationship? I think I am a failure when it comes to relationships. candid advice needed

The best thing to do is to date someone who shares the same moral value as you do. You can find this out by stating the terms of the relationship at the onset.

2ndly I'll suggest u leave relationships till u re ready to get married. If a girl knows u will marry her in d next 6 months, she might want to abstain till marriage. But if a girl is not sure you will marry her and she keeps getting urges which she can't satisfy and have no hope of satisfying, she'll either cheat on u or dump u. Besides getting involved in a romantic relationship when marriage is not anywhere within sight makes it hard to keep your covenant to God. I am not sure God will appreciate you for being in such a position. Its like playing with fire and hoping not to get burnt!

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Enegod(m): 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
Another nice guy thread by a guy who just can't seem to find a women. undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by major466(m): 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
redcliff:
Correct cool

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by baralatie(m): 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
redcliff:
follow this advise!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by tosyne2much(m): 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
OP, please move this thread to the FP
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
LewisO:
[size=15pt]Your hormone is very weak, it's not functioning.

Oh! I remember when u said u are 19yrs or so.

Just checked your DP and i remembered u were the one. [/size]
Will be .21 by june
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by vislabraye(m): 8:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
Saimeritus:

Why U come get gf when U no wan do the thing nah

5 Likes

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by chymystique(f): 8:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
Saimeritus:

Please Concentrate on your studies and forget about relationships for now.
Am wondering why you are trying to tempt the devil when you claimed to ve had a convenant with God

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by ivyT(f): 9:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
This life ehn..na wa nd here i was thinking only guys do dat

*wetin we nor go c 4 nairaland*

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Vision4God: 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
Op kip urself & trust God for life partner

5 Likes

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
*yimu*op i don't believe u.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by ignis: 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
Op, you are not matured enough to get into a relationship.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by tosyne2much(m): 10:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
ignis:
Op, you are not matured enough to get into a relationship.
Apart from that, our ladies always claim they want NO sex relationships yet they will dump you if you fail to do the needful

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple Use Tipper For Their Wedding In Akwa Ibom State. Photos / The Silent Pain Of The Husband / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.