Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

I Want To Get Married. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Get Married. (1159 Views)

THIS Is The Best Age To Get Married (according To Science) / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? / Why Do You Want To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Get Married. by mufex(m): 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2013
Is it wrong wanting to get married just because you are bored? My life is so boring right now that I am thinking about marriage. I need someone's advice.
Re: I Want To Get Married. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
grin grin

I don forget wetin I wan talk. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Married. by femoint007(m): 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2013
sexkillz: grin grin

I don forget wetin I wan talk. grin

lol
Re: I Want To Get Married. by daa1(m): 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2013
Are you male or female?

mufex: Is it wrong wanting to get married just because you are bored? My life is so boring right now that I am thinking about marriage. I need someone's advice.

Re: I Want To Get Married. by Sanboy25: 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2013
Once you get married, after a while you'll get bored... will you think of divorcing just to chase the boredom ?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Married. by Godson201333(m): 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2013
Bros you get problem gaan ,were you not thesame Guy that posted on Health section that you smoke almost a pack of cigarette in a day?LOL Lord have Mercy

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Married. by mufex(m): 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2013
I am a male.
Re: I Want To Get Married. by mufex(m): 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2013
Godson201333: Bros you get problem gaan ,were you not thesame Guy that posted on Health section that you smoke almost a pack of cigarette in a day?LOL Lord have Mercy
Yeah, I am the same guy. I have ceased smoking now...at least for a week.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Married. by demelza: 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2013
And when the marriage becomes boring, you bring divorce to spice it up.
Wetin dey hungry you no dey market.
Re: I Want To Get Married. by Cholls(m): 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
I give glory to God!

My brother how chuch service today? Hope it was awesome? I had a great time with God today and u will be the first person am reading his post.
So not to deviate from the topic u said u want to marry because of your boredom.
Well marriage is a good thing and the. Bible also made us to know "He Who Finds A Wife Has Found A Good Thing"....But again my brother there Is one thing I will want to ask and it is this, apart from the boredom what other reasons are u going into marriage for? Pls if u can answer this question I believe u will get a very good advice from people here.
Re: I Want To Get Married. by k2039: 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2013
mufex: Is it wrong wanting to get married just because you are bored? My life is so boring right now that I am thinking about marriage. I need someone's advice.

Wrong reason to want to get married. In fact you are better of single if only you know what marriage entails.
If you can't kill boredom before marriage then you are likely to be bored after marriage.
Re: I Want To Get Married. by Kirinwa: 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2013
mufex:
Yeah, I am the same guy. I have ceased smoking now...at least for a week.

Guy you really got issues.You need deliverance.True. Don't marry today and make the life of that lady miserable or abandon her after bringing about 3 children to the world. We haven't finished solving the problem of Almajiris. Don't compound it.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Married. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2013
When did marriage become a solution for boredom?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Married. by mufex(m): 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
Cholls: I give glory to God!

My brother how chuch service today? Hope it was awesome? I had a great time with God today and u will be the first person am reading his post.
So not to deviate from the topic u said u want to marry because of your boredom.
Well marriage is a good thing and the. Bible also made us to know "He Who Finds A Wife Has Found A Good Thing"....But again my brother there Is one thing I will want to ask and it is this, apart from the boredom what other reasons are u going into marriage for? Pls if u can answer this question I believe u will get a very good advice from people here.
I do the same things everyday....go to work...go club on weekend...everything is no more fun. Then it hit me this morning why don't you get married. You earn a decent living, don't you? You have a girlfriend you love?
Re: I Want To Get Married. by Kirinwa: 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
mufex:
I do the same things everyday....go to work...go club on weekend...everything is no more fun. Then it hit me this morning why don't you get married. You earn a decent living, don't you? You have a girlfriend you love?

You need Jesus.Give your life to Him.He'll cure your boredom and addiction.Don't give your life to woman.Remember Samson and Delilah,Solomon and his women.Women killed the destinies of the strongest and wisest men.Should I talk about Adam and Eve?
Re: I Want To Get Married. by mysticgal(f): 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2013
funny thread i tell yagrin kirinwa howda
Re: I Want To Get Married. by Basildon1(m): 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2013

The feeling does occur but you have to control it and ensure the timing is right - finetune areas of your relationship,get any pending certification out of the way, make a move for a dream job if that applies. It's a lifelong decision at the end of the day - no rush

I relate cos at sum point you have a good bit of all what u want - nice car, house, account, job, lover - and your lifestyle truly gets boring. WORK/CLUB/CHURCH!
Re: I Want To Get Married. by mufex(m): 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2013
That is right.
Re: I Want To Get Married. by scribble: 11:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
Since u have a girlfriend u love, talk to her about your plans. How long have u guys been dating? How long have u been a smoker? Smoking is bad for ur health o.
Re: I Want To Get Married. by Mynd44: 1:41am On Jul 15, 2013
Amazing
Re: I Want To Get Married. by Nobody: 5:01am On Jul 15, 2013
Don't do it man!! Its a trap!! Stay single... Marriage is boring angry
Re: I Want To Get Married. by Mynd44: 7:04am On Jul 15, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Don't do it man!! Its a trap!! Stay single... Marriage is boring angry
Huh?
Re: I Want To Get Married. by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
Huh?

Did I stutter? undecided
Re: I Want To Get Married. by Mynd44: 7:08am On Jul 15, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Did I stutter? undecided
I think so

(1) (Reply)

>> 5 Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girl Friend / Guys!things You Should And Shoudnt Do If You Want That Girl / 12 Immoral Acts You Must Avoid If You Are Heavenly Minded.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.