Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

How To Check My PM Msgs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Check My PM Msgs (964 Views)

Hw My Pm's Una Dey Receive Everyday? / How Do I Access My PM ? / I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check My PM Msgs by Emekayoung(m): 11:12am On Sep 25, 2013
Pls hw do i check my pm msgs,any kind person in da house shuld pls help a brother.
Pls no insults.
Re: How To Check My PM Msgs by swiftguy1: 11:36am On Sep 25, 2013
Please be more elaborate. I can't seem to grasp what you are talking about.
Re: How To Check My PM Msgs by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2013
Me 2
Re: How To Check My PM Msgs by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2013
Whenever you receive a Private Message, otherwise called PM from a Nairalander.
You would see a message or notification telling you you have got PM from a Nairalander.
All you have to do is check on the e-mail account you used to register on Nairaland. Then you would see the PM on your e-mail you used in registering on Nland.
Re: How To Check My PM Msgs by ekanDamie: 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2013
Funnicator: Whenever you receive a Private Message, otherwise called PM from a Nairalander.
You would see a message or notification telling you you have got PM from a Nairalander.
All you have to do is check on the e-mail account you used to register on Nairaland. Then you would see the PM on your e-mail you used in registering on Nland.
me ave tried replyin but it dosnt go
Re: How To Check My PM Msgs by Emekayoung(m): 8:04am On Oct 27, 2013
Funnicator: Whenever you receive a Private Message, otherwise called PM from a Nairalander.
Tnx alot man,u're indeed intelligent.
Re: How To Check My PM Msgs by Abbey2sam(m): 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2013
Are you this naive

(1) (Reply)

Are You Intelligent?help With Answers / Ladies Phone Inbox Vs Guys Phone Inbox Contents / Abortion - After I Had Enough I Deleted My Toxic Relationship....you Can As Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.