Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

How Can U Know If Me Girl Really Love Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can U Know If Me Girl Really Love Me? (1140 Views)

Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? / How To Know If A Girl Really Love You? / How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can U Know If Me Girl Really Love Me? by pitman4rea: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2013
I have a girl that we have been dating for some time now she always say these to my face that she love me but I didn't believe her becos she has one lift me when I needed her most. and she all so betray mine trust ones, all do I forgive her and we came back as one but now I still didn't believe her. People pls who can I know if she is tell the truth that she really love me.
Re: How Can U Know If Me Girl Really Love Me? by Sanboy25: 10:17am On Jul 15, 2013
Why do you stay with a girl that you don't trust bro ?
Trust is the base of every relationship so what you're having with your girl isn't one, you guys are just hanging around together... undecided
Re: How Can U Know If Me Girl Really Love Me? by iamswizz(m): 10:21am On Jul 15, 2013
She truly luvs u..

If not, she would have left u because of ur english
Re: How Can U Know If Me Girl Really Love Me? by texaco1: 10:32am On Jul 15, 2013
Tell her you have hiv,then ask her to marry you grin
Re: How Can U Know If Me Girl Really Love Me? by k2039: 10:36am On Jul 15, 2013
There is only one way to find out.

Look at her fore head with a microscope, it's written on it.
Re: How Can U Know If Me Girl Really Love Me? by k2039: 10:37am On Jul 15, 2013
texaco1: Tell her you have hiv,then ask her to marry you grin
No go think am at all. Love is smart oo.
Re: How Can U Know If Me Girl Really Love Me? by texaco1: 10:40am On Jul 15, 2013
grin
Alternatively hang urself to death and see if she will cry for u,but remember you won't know the truth until you are dead .this is the best test
Re: How Can U Know If Me Girl Really Love Me? by Godson201333(m): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2013
@OP why you giving me headache??
Re: How Can U Know If Me Girl Really Love Me? by Mynd44: 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
Kids
Re: How Can U Know If Me Girl Really Love Me? by texaco1: 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
Mynd_44: Kids
Leave am ,he wan know whether woman love am,if he no take care na dat woman go kill am
Re: How Can U Know If Me Girl Really Love Me? by Mynd44: 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
texaco1:
Leave am ,he wan know whether woman love am,if he no take care na dat woman go kill am
Abi make e no kill himself
Re: How Can U Know If Me Girl Really Love Me? by MrsChima(f): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
Kids!
Re: How Can U Know If Me Girl Really Love Me? by texaco1: 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
Abi make e no kill himself
Dat na d advice wey I give am,if he wan know whether the woman love am make he go stand in front of a fast approaching dangote truck if the truck hit am and he die then he will know whether she love am
Re: How Can U Know If Me Girl Really Love Me? by Mynd44: 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
texaco1:
Dat na d advice wey I give am,if he wan know whether the woman love am make he go stand in front of a fast approaching dangote truck if the truck hit am and he die then he will know whether she love am
People wicked oooo
Re: How Can U Know If Me Girl Really Love Me? by xynerise: 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
Mtchew!
Re: How Can U Know If Me Girl Really Love Me? by jmoore(m): 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
dial *666*herphonenumber# and you will get your answer.
Thank me later smiley
Re: How Can U Know If Me Girl Really Love Me? by kreamidiva(f): 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
Iamswizz,Texaco1,mynd_44,Mrs Chima,Godson201333,k2039,xynerise,,all of you are very wicked!!! Kai...Smh and rotflmao. grin grin grin grin grin grin

@OP,the only way to know is just to follow the different pieces of advice above n i'm sure u will know b4 d end of d day.delay is dangerous o. We're earnestly waiting for ur findings.
Re: How Can U Know If Me Girl Really Love Me? by texaco1: 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
@op,sing iyanya song to her like this
"Your waist
Your waist
All I want is ur waist"
If she shakes her waist then believe me sincerely she loves you
Re: How Can U Know If Me Girl Really Love Me? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Kids!
mynd said that already...exercise ur brain and say something else undecided
Re: How Can U Know If Me Girl Really Love Me? by texaco1: 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
SLIDE waxie: mynd said that already...exercise ur brain and say something else undecided
Omo see gobe
Re: How Can U Know If Me Girl Really Love Me? by MrsChima(f): 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
SLIDE waxie: mynd said that already...exercise ur brain and say something else undecided

Who's the Bleep are you

Exercise my stick up your ash SLOWLY.
Re: How Can U Know If Me Girl Really Love Me? by texaco1: 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Who's the Bleep are you

Dis one na double gobe o
Re: How Can U Know If Me Girl Really Love Me? by MrsChima(f): 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
texaco1:
Dis one na double gobe o

Your mammy.
Re: How Can U Know If Me Girl Really Love Me? by chelseaguy: 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
Op, unlike others, I will indulge you. The simplest way to know when a woman loves/likes you is when she always want to be BY YOUR SIDE. Meaning, your company makes her happy. I just want to make it less complicated to you. Good luck!
Re: How Can U Know If Me Girl Really Love Me? by texaco1: 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
chelseaguy: Op, unlike others, I will indulge you. The simplest way to know when a woman loves/likes you is when she always want to be BY YOUR SIDE. Meaning, your company makes her happy. I just want to make it less complicated to you. Good luck!
You just gave him the most complex and complicated solution to a simple problem
Re: How Can U Know If Me Girl Really Love Me? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
texaco1: Tell her you have hiv,then ask her to marry you grin
do you work at the filing station? Like really
Re: How Can U Know If Me Girl Really Love Me? by k2039: 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
kreami diva: Iamswizz,Texaco1,mynd_44,Mrs Chima,Godson201333,k2039,xynerise,,all of you are very wicked!!! Kai...Smh and rotflmao. grin grin grin grin grin grin

@OP,the only way to know is just to follow the different pieces of advice above n i'm sure u will know b4 d end of d day.delay is dangerous o. We're earnestly waiting for ur findings.
human beings are wicked o.

Madam, you no try at all.
chelseaguy: Op, unlike others, I will indulge you. The simplest way to know when a woman loves/likes you is when she always want to be BY YOUR SIDE. Meaning, your company makes her happy. I just want to make it less complicated to you. Good luck!
for all I care, she could want is company for his money or dddickk.
Re: How Can U Know If Me Girl Really Love Me? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Who's the Bleep are you

all i knw is that u cannot die here. nairaland has no cemetery section. all those rawkuz na wash...
Re: How Can U Know If Me Girl Really Love Me? by chelseaguy: 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
k2039: human beings are wicked o.

Madam, you no try at all.for all I care, she could want is company for his money or dddickk.

When that happens, it would be easy to differentiate. A girl doesn't spent much time with a guy she doesn't like. She easily betrays her intent if money or sex is her goal. If it's money, she calls when she's broke or needs some, and comes to you only when she's honey for sex.
Re: How Can U Know If Me Girl Really Love Me? by MrsChima(f): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
SLIDE waxie: all i knw is that u cannot die here. nairaland has no cemetery section. all those rawkuz na wash...

You still alive nigga

(1) (Reply)

BBA: I’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigerians –beverly / I Just Wish My Lady Would Join This Site / The Ten Differences Between Interesting People And Boring People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.