Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,097 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell (76467 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read / Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by uche08(m): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
ajas baba: anoda yaba left patient.

guy u have my dislike button! The poster is telling you that the ark is still loading. Get on board while ur still alive!

1 Like

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by luluosas(m): 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
uche08: guy u have my dislike button! The poster is telling you that the ark is still loading. Get on board while ur still alive!
My brother, just leave them. Even the inlaws of Lot mocked him when Lot warned them that, God was going to destroy Sodom and Gomorrha. By the time they find themselves in hell fire, they will all understand then, but no more room for repentance again.

3 Likes

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by sunnyp20(m): 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
ajas baba: anoda yaba left patient.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by munibevans: 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2013
it

is better to follow the word of GOD n do HIS WILL THAN BE THE ONE TO PREACH IN HELL..GOD BLESS U ALL.

1 Like

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by cannonnier(m): 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
Aro Okigbo:
I am the way
I am the truth
I am the life
No one comes to the Father EXCEPT by me!

If jesus is the only way tell me where did adam moses abraham, and the rest of the prophet that came before jesus get there ways from. U r doo:-(m
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by cannonnier(m): 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2013
boarnerges:
sorry i dont get your expression.... Holyspook or Holybook (BIBLE) i want to believe it was an error. Of course its the bible am talking about.
undecided
boarnerges:
H.O.L.Y.S.P.O.O.K.Y grin[quote author=boarnerges]
sorry i dont get your expression.... Holyspook or Holybook (BIBLE) i want to believe it was an error. Of course its the bible am talking about.
undecided[quote author=boarnerges]
H.O.L.Y.S.P.O.O.K.Y
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by cannonnier(m): 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2013
boarnerges:
undecided[quote author=boarnerges]
H.O.L.Y.S.P.O.O.K.Y
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Amadaz(m): 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
Well, only God knows the truth!
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by MistadeRegal(m): 3:20am On Jul 17, 2013
Asuming God opened your eyes spiritually to see how the devil is reporting you to God, noone would tell you before you change your ways to good. I saw in the spirit once that God had planned to bring everything back to Eternity and to achieve that, He had to rule out Mortality. Therefore awake to righteousness and be ye holy. On the final day, no more Repentance! Take heed!! You were warned!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by cannonnier(m): 4:41am On Jul 17, 2013
Mistade Regal: Asuming God opened your eyes spiritually to see how the devil is reporting you to God, noone would tell you before you change your ways to good. I saw in the spirit once that God had planned to bring everything back to Eternity and to achieve that, He had to rule out Mortality. Therefore awake to righteousness and be ye holy. On the final day, no more Repentance! Take heed!! You were warned!!!
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by cannonnier(m): 4:43am On Jul 17, 2013
Mistade Regal: Asuming God opened your eyes spiritually to see how the devil is reporting you to God, noone would tell you before you change your ways to good. I saw in the spirit once that God had planned to bring everything back to Eternity and to achieve that, He had to rule out Mortality. Therefore awake to righteousness and be ye holy. On the final day, no more Repentance! Take heed!! You were warned!!!
Na that aunty carry this picture come, abi u sef don go heaven ni?
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by BekeeBuAgbara: 5:06am On Jul 17, 2013
na wao
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by abdulbabao: 6:50am On Jul 17, 2013
This Guy is a Bastard,see as Him look Like Drunkard sef...I pity You and Your family.. angry
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by brosB: 7:27am On Jul 17, 2013
Friends on nairaland, some of your comments which shows disbelieve on this revelation, reminds me of what father Abraham told the rich man in hell when he requested that Abraham Should send Lazarus to his brethren on earth so that the dnt come into the same suffering of hell,Abraham repplied him. Saying, If his brethren do not hear the preaching of the prophets even if some one came from the death they will not hear him. So wheather some one comes from the death or not,the Bible says hell is real.All sinners will weep and gnash their teeths there. So instead of aguing this why not turn from sin to Christ?

4 Likes

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 17, 2013
bottom line of the story is...repent...no matter if the story is tue or not

2 Likes

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by cannonnier(m): 9:13am On Jul 17, 2013
bros B: Friends on nairaland, some of your comments which shows disbelieve on this revelation, reminds me of what father Abraham told the rich man in hell when he requested that Abraham Should send Lazarus to his brethren on earth so that the dnt come into the same suffering of hell,Abraham repplied him. Saying, If his brethren do not hear the preaching of the prophets even if some one came from the death they will not hear him. So wheather some one comes from the death or not,the Bible says hell is real.All sinners will weep and gnash their teeths there. So instead of aguing this why not turn from sin to Christ?
what of those old blok who have no teeths
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by adukenny2013: 9:23am On Jul 17, 2013
When is ur next visit? Something news missing kiss
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Learners04(m): 9:23am On Jul 17, 2013
What many have failed to realize is that this world won't last forever. It will definitely end someday and that day draws near day by day. It should have come on us long time before now but for Jesus's petition for the father to wait while many are turned towards salvation.
Repent of your uncrooked ways and give your life to Jesus for the end is indeed near.

1 Like

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by dorox(m): 11:07am On Jul 17, 2013
I would like to know how much this woman is paid each time she narrates this story. I have no problem with fiction, some of them are quite interesting, but it is sad to see so many people believing a poorly made up fiction packaged as fact. If anything, it says something about their intelligence. Little wonder why we still remain at the bottom of the barrel in the community of nations.
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Moshoosa: 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2013
May God forgive you if your story is otherwise.
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:53am On Jul 19, 2013
Come, See And Encounter

The God that cannot fail@

Deeper Life Conference Centre

Km 42, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

20-21 July 2013

Saturday 18:00 hours (6:00 PM)

Sunday 08:00 hours (08:00 AM)

http://www.dclm.org/

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by boarnerges: 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
Sorry, i dont get the word 'holyspooky' can tell me what it means? I dont want to believe that you prostituted the 'holy bible' to 'holyspooky'.......if you've done that, i dont nees to drag issues with you. God will do that if those are his words....shikena
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by boarnerges: 11:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
Tgirl for real....
I must give you a thumbs-up for this question. The truth of the matter remains as earlier written in one of my posts. Modern christiandom is the most confused of all religions as regard to her deity. The concept of trinity (a totally anti christ doctrine) came into the church around 325 AD during the nicene council. The doctrine is an amalgamation of the former pagan roman empire and the supposedly new religion as accepted by the state. From time immemorial, God has been appearing to man in different form to commune with man. God appeared to abraham as melchizedek (genesis 14:18,psalm 110:4). By His nature, GOd can become anything He wants to become hence the attribute ominipresent God. He appeared to moses in the form of burning Bush, He led them as pillar by night and cloud by day, He visited Abraham and discussed with him about His promise for sarah and also His intention to destroy sodom and gomorah( Genesis 18 ) and in this last days (heb 1) has chosen to visit mankind through a temple/vessel/body known as 'son' called Jesus christ. That is why jesus could say, 'destroy this temple and in 3 days, i will raise it'( john 2:18-22, malachi 3:1) furthermore who was pierced?it was jesus, then why did God said they shall look upon me?( zech 12:10, john 19:33-37,rev 1:7. Also check isiah 7:14,9:610:21,luke 2:25-39, revelation 1, 4:2, John 8:55-59,exodus 3:14 and many other examples
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by MistadeRegal(m): 8:17am On Jul 20, 2013
cannonnier:
Na that aunty carry this picture come, abi u sef don go heaven ni?
This is not about picture but about you! GOD have been sending alerts to those who are of listening ears! Your unbelief will not condemn Him but you.
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by SolarDEnergy: 6:59am On Aug 24, 2013
Yes God can use even a mad man to pass his message,agree but does that really mean we should listen to every word that comes out of every mad person on the street..we shouldn't derail frm our sense of reasoning simply because we want to hear the word of God..am a christian and not a sycophant,I believe in practical christianity..the Bible makes us to know that there are fake prophesy and prophets,the bible says by there fruits u shall know them..
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by eripecs(f): 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2013
Solar.D.Energy:
I just can't laugh, this fellow is simply psychotic and sick. That's the latest style
whateva,God can use even a mad person to pass His message across to His people. U are so special than what you think you are in the sight of God. He loves you more than you think.You will not go to hell in Jesus name. JUST REPENT!
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by jnrbayano(m): 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
I wish I could round up all these "hell and heaven visitors" and incarcerate them all...
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by gudofuck231: 4:30am On Mar 17, 2017
ACKCITY:
Jesus went with me to hell this time, when I was with Jesus, the brightness of Jesus; Jesus have light all over His body, when we entered that dark place, I was seeing, I could see, this time, the people in hell because of the bright light on Jesus (Jesus is walking with a bright light, a glorious light).

And then, Jesus opened my eyes to see some of these men and women in hell. Jesus gave me message to Sierra Leone, He said if I should have come in December to January only five people in Sierra Leone would have raptured five only. That includes the three righteous pastors and five other people in and out of the church, when I said this in Sierra Leone, people said it is lie.

Jesus said Sierra Leone is polluted; that the shepherds he gave the word to preach to His people in Sierra Leone are dying to meet God, but majority are in hell. So Jesus sent me to Sierra Leone

When we were in hell, Jesus showed me a glass-like aquarium with people inside it, the souls of human who are still on earth are in that glass inside hell. These are people on earth who are working for demons, we have some people on earth who don’t believe anything, they are on their own, doing all sorts of bad things, even pastors who knows the truth but are bowing down to Satan, they are partakers of Satan’s communion, their souls are in that place.

Gadhafi in Hell

And Jesus pulled out a man from the fire and he introduced himself to me, he said, “I am Gadhafi” (because you won’t recognize him because the fire has destroyed him, he said, “I am Gadhafi, former Libya president”

Gadhafi said, “Tell my Libya people to worship Jesus” he said, “Tell my people to believe in Jesus”, he said, “Ah Jesus, have mercy, I never knew you are the right way, have mercy on me”.

He said, even the people who killed him on earth, he doesn’t want them to come to hell, he said “Tell my people to believe that Jesus is the right way”

He also gave me another message (why he gave me this message is because, he said, the entire mosque he built on earth should be destroyed and turned into churches so that people will glorify Jesus and maybe the punishment on him in hell will decrease. Because anything here on earth that you build that does not glorify Jesus Christ, that does not glorify God, that does not make people to come to their right Father(hotels, bars etc.), anything sinful in the world that you build (when you die, you leave these things on earth). People will be there doing all sorts of evil things, as far as people are enjoying these places, or practicing all sorts of evil things, in the place that doesn’t glorify Jesus Christ, the demons will increase the pain on you in hell.

So he said, “Please so that the pain will decrease, I know if people will worship in my mosque, if they will call Jesus there, maybe the pain will decrease”

And Jesus said, “It is too late”.

Read more: http://www.citofgod.com/famous-people-in-hell

You are not christ you can't break the gates of hell to return to life, what u had was high fever, and neither are u elijah that transcended , ohhhh pls, angel Gabriel isn't that soft to get past, he guards the gates of St Peters, or you don do prison break for alagbon?
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by gudofuck231: 4:36am On Mar 17, 2017
jnrbayano:
I wish I could round up all these "hell and heaven visitors" and incarcerate them all...

Them think say angels na human beings or human sized beings, even the siblings of the fallen angels were giants talk less pass the angels guiding the spiritual realm from the physical, high fever hold you well, devil try do shit for heaven e collect for yash now navigation you de form star there?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) / Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty / The Power Behind Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.