Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,178 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell (76445 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read / Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Otseh: 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
Me i do not worship jesus, i worship the Almighty God. A higher Being (God) made the birth of jesus possible as such i will forever worship God not jesus. jesus only brought message from God to mankind. Those of you that have been brain washed to abadon God and worship jesus, jesus will denial all of you on judgement day.
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by omanifrank(m): 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
somebody shout Glory
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by dallyemmy: 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
Jesus said, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh to the father, but by me. John 14:6

1 Like

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by initstime: 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
Heaven is real and closer, God help me make it!

2 Likes

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by cannonnier(m): 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
ajas baba: anoda yaba left patient.

Farther left.
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Benspoon(m): 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2013
My regards 2 him wen nxt u visit
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
Otseh: Me i do not worship jesus, i worship the Almighty God. A higher Being (God) made the birth of jesus possible as such i will forever worship God not jesus. jesus only brought message from God to mankind. Those of you that have been brain washed to abadon God and worship jesus, jesus will denial all of you on judgement day.

"Get out of here, Satan," Jesus told him. "For the Scriptures say, 'You must worship the LORD your God and serve only him.'" - Matthew 4:10
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by supereagle(m): 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
To Come back.
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by aidelojestan(m): 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
Which would you prefer, to discover that Jesus Christ is INDEED the only way to get to the father in hell where it will be too late to return back to earth and amend your ways or to accept this fact now and give your life to Him and be saved? Be wise in your decision because Hebrew 9:27 is REAL

2 Likes

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by wonderfulson: 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
God has given unto us his word and what we need to know to get to heaven is in it so whether you believe ds or nt is nt d main issue,d most important thing is that you search yourself if you are still in faith.All these things we are seeing are to strengthening our faith and make us to be fully prepared for the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ may the spirit of the lord be with you all.

1 Like

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Hexzy(m): 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
This generation is finished, no fear for God any more.
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Yazmin: 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
ACK CITY: Jesus went with me to hell this time, when I was with Jesus, the brightness of Jesus; Jesus have light all over His body, when we entered that dark place, I was seeing, I could see, this time, the people in hell because of the bright light on Jesus (Jesus is walking with a bright light, a glorious light).

And then, Jesus opened my eyes to see some of these men and women in hell. Jesus gave me message to Sierra Leone, He said if I should have come in December to January only five people in Sierra Leone would have raptured five only. That includes the three righteous pastors and five other people in and out of the church, when I said this in Sierra Leone, people said it is lie.

Jesus said Sierra Leone is polluted; that the shepherds he gave the word to preach to His people in Sierra Leone are dying to meet God, but majority are in hell. So Jesus sent me to Sierra Leone

When we were in hell, Jesus showed me a glass-like aquarium with people inside it, the souls of human who are still on earth are in that glass inside hell. These are people on earth who are working for demons, we have some people on earth who don’t believe anything, they are on their own, doing all sorts of bad things, even pastors who knows the truth but are bowing down to Satan, they are partakers of Satan’s communion, their souls are in that place.

Gadhafi in Hell

And Jesus pulled out a man from the fire and he introduced himself to me, he said, “I am Gadhafi” (because you won’t recognize him because the fire has destroyed him, he said, “I am Gadhafi, former Libya president”

Gadhafi said, “Tell my Libya people to worship Jesus” he said, “Tell my people to believe in Jesus”, he said, “Ah Jesus, have mercy, I never knew you are the right way, have mercy on me”.

He said, even the people who killed him on earth, he doesn’t want them to come to hell, he said “Tell my people to believe that Jesus is the right way”

He also gave me another message (why he gave me this message is because, he said, the entire mosque he built on earth should be destroyed and turned into churches so that people will glorify Jesus and maybe the punishment on him in hell will decrease. Because anything here on earth that you build that does not glorify Jesus Christ, that does not glorify God, that does not make people to come to their right Father(hotels, bars etc.), anything sinful in the world that you build (when you die, you leave these things on earth). People will be there doing all sorts of evil things, as far as people are enjoying these places, or practicing all sorts of evil things, in the place that doesn’t glorify Jesus Christ, the demons will increase the pain on you in hell.

So he said, “Please so that the pain will decrease, I know if people will worship in my mosque, if they will call Jesus there, maybe the pain will decrease”

And Jesus said, “It is too late”.

Read more: http://www.citofgod.com/famous-people-in-hell

Pls is ghadaffi dead?
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by 2innocent(m): 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
ajas baba: anoda yaba left patient.

my frnds, u all should remember dat d people in noahs generation said d sort of tns u guys are saying n ended up in destruction. asfor me i dnt knw, i just pray for Gods mercies because m not perfect. just remember , if God saves only one man, He can raise a nation out of dat one person so dnt tnk dat it is impossible for only 5 people to go to Heaven from a nation. just remember Noah's story
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hexzy: This generation is finished, no fear for God any more.

Why fear a God you claim is full of love. If you love someone,you won't fear them.....so there must be something wrong with your God.
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Otseh: 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
frosbel:

"Get out of here, Satan," Jesus told him. "For the Scriptures say, 'You must worship the LORD your God and serve only him.'" - Matthew 4:10
who is the Lord here, God Almighty or Jesus?
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by luluosas(m): 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
frosbel:

You are not preaching the gospel you are preaching another gospel , a gospel of fear designed and perpetuated by SATAN. Stop this nonsense.

smiley
I don't owe you any apology, so believe whatever you choose to believe but, Jesus is coming very soon. Are you therefore prepare? Heaven or Hell, what is your choice?
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by dancekween: 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
Dear friends, let's jux 4get weda she actually went to hell or not. The msg is clear, let's all give our lives to christ nd obey His commands. Jesus is coming soonest nd let us rem dat heaven nd hell is real
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
luluosas:
I don't owe you any apology, so believe whatever you choose to believe but, Jesus is coming very soon. Are you therefore prepare? Heaven or Hell, what is your choice?

The Choice is Eternal life or Eternal death, not Hell or Heaven.

wink
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
Otseh: who is the Lord here, God Almighty or Jesus?

God Almighty
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
Yazmin:

Pls is ghadaffi dead?
No my dear he is on hibernation wink
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
dancekween: Dear friends, let's jux 4get weda she actually went to hell or not. The msg is clear, let's all give our lives to christ nd obey His commands. Jesus is coming soonest nd let us rem dat heaven nd hell is real

To hell with jesus! We are free men lol....slavery is over unless the the deceived and gullible will anyway
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by iamdsam: 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
Na only hell ona dey visit. Ona nor dey visit heaven? This is just illusion. I mean illusion and it damn sucks
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by iamdsam: 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
spongeback:
No my dear he is on hibernation wink
No. Na sleep mode he dey
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by ayoolagbenga: 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
God have mercy on us oooo............
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by boarnerges: 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
abduldope: accept JeSUS as my GoD Evn if na aTomic BoMb em plant 4 my bdy i no go aGRee n ders ntn lyk son of GOd... Agree Or Die #ShikenA# grin grin grin tongue
this same jesus you are moking, you will one day bow at His feet. Majority of the world is made to believe that the basis of the christian faith is trinity. This is untrue. Trinity is a pagan worship. Early christians never believed in trinity but was grafted in by satan to cause an apostacy. God came in a form of man called Jesus to reconcile the world to himself. Showing mankind that they had a father in heaven. A will is never effective until the testator dies but God can never die, death has to brought to scene to enforce His will for mankind. Abraham saw His day and rejoiced, enoch saw him, john saw him in the book of revelations. That is why you never hear of three thrones in heaven. There is only one. Even the trinitarians cant prove their point. Revelation holds the key to christianity.. Am waiting for that man that will say... Mohammed, buddah, or allah appeared to him in a vision to reveal himself. Christianity is all about revelation by the holyghost and not letters that killet. Of a truth, God is not a man that should give birth! But the word 'son' here doesnt connote the physical son and daughter type of relationship to father and mother . In jewish expression, the word 'son of God' implies God Himself and not some lesser 'second person in trintiy'.. 'Hear o isreal, the lord our God is one and beside Him there is no other'...... Thats why when other religion try to prove by the scripture that jesus is a messenger or prophet....(He is more than that). Nobody ever go near the book of revelations...why? Its too coded and the key to unlocking is in the revelation by the holyghost....cheers
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
The beauty of this thread is that Jesus only is the message. No condemnation of any religion or church. No church is extolled here. Jesus only is the way, the truth and the life. Praise the Lord!

2 Likes

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by denitro(m): 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
C-ock and bull
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by boarnerges: 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
ifeness:

To hell with jesus! We are free men lol....slavery is over unless the the deceived and gullible will anyway
'to hell with Jesus'...... I bet you, this same word will stand against you on that day.....
Repent! Thats all i can say.

1 Like

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by cityhood: 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
ACK CITY: Jesus went with me to hell this time, when I was with Jesus, the brightness of Jesus; Jesus have light all over His body, when we entered that dark place, I was seeing, I could see, this time, the people in hell because of the bright light on Jesus (Jesus is walking with a bright light, a glorious light).

And then, Jesus opened my eyes to see some of these men and women in hell. Jesus gave me message to Sierra Leone, He said if I should have come in December to January only five people in Sierra Leone would have raptured five only. That includes the three righteous pastors and five other people in and out of the church, when I said this in Sierra Leone, people said it is lie.

Jesus said Sierra Leone is polluted; that the shepherds he gave the word to preach to His people in Sierra Leone are dying to meet God, but majority are in hell. So Jesus sent me to Sierra Leone

When we were in hell, Jesus showed me a glass-like aquarium with people inside it, the souls of human who are still on earth are in that glass inside hell. These are people on earth who are working for demons, we have some people on earth who don’t believe anything, they are on their own, doing all sorts of bad things, even pastors who knows the truth but are bowing down to Satan, they are partakers of Satan’s communion, their souls are in that place.

Gadhafi in Hell

And Jesus pulled out a man from the fire and he introduced himself to me, he said, “I am Gadhafi” (because you won’t recognize him because the fire has destroyed him, he said, “I am Gadhafi, former Libya president”

Gadhafi said, “Tell my Libya people to worship Jesus” he said, “Tell my people to believe in Jesus”, he said, “Ah Jesus, have mercy, I never knew you are the right way, have mercy on me”.

He said, even the people who killed him on earth, he doesn’t want them to come to hell, he said “Tell my people to believe that Jesus is the right way”

He also gave me another message (why he gave me this message is because, he said, the entire mosque he built on earth should be destroyed and turned into churches so that people will glorify Jesus and maybe the punishment on him in hell will decrease. Because anything here on earth that you build that does not glorify Jesus Christ, that does not glorify God, that does not make people to come to their right Father(hotels, bars etc.), anything sinful in the world that you build (when you die, you leave these things on earth). People will be there doing all sorts of evil things, as far as people are enjoying these places, or practicing all sorts of evil things, in the place that doesn’t glorify Jesus Christ, the demons will increase the pain on you in hell.

So he said, “Please so that the pain will decrease, I know if people will worship in my mosque, if they will call Jesus there, maybe the pain will decrease”

And Jesus said, “It is too late”.

Read more: http://www.citofgod.com/famous-people-in-hell
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by boarnerges: 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
ifeness:

'to hell with jesus' ..... I bet you, this word will stand against you one of this days. There is always time for everything and of course, the time to die and you will be left alone to account for this statement.
Repent, thats all i can say. Shalom

1 Like

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by sammoR: 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
Rubbish!!@

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) / Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty / The Power Behind Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.