Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Gbenga Aruleba Is Still At Ait. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Aruleba Is Still At Ait. (17225 Views)

See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT / Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! / Where Is Gbenga Aruleba? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Aruleba Is Still At Ait. by Burger01(m): 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
Thought I read from NL that this guy was sacked!

cry for Nairaland. Don't know what to believe anymore.

Re: Gbenga Aruleba Is Still At Ait. by yunglykmine(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
ThankGod... I so much love that man.
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Is Still At Ait. by komek(m): 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2013
VicGoodGuy:

Its all over the internet bro. Don't think its rumour.

But google no carry am that day o. Na the sack wey dey sack the guy in 2009 that was on google.
But thank God Arulegba is back, becos i for finally free that station cos thats one programme i dont like to miss
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Is Still At Ait. by Sike(m): 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2013
I hate rumours. Damn!
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Is Still At Ait. by sammsimm(m): 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
Olaolufred:

SORRY. I AM IN THE OFFICE.

CAD AND DESIGN IS NOT GIVING ME THE LUXURY.

I AM SORRY.

CAD and design is? SMH
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Is Still At Ait. by Olaolufred(m): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
sammsimm:

CAD and design is? SMH

NSITM. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Is Still At Ait. by RockMaxi: 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
Wishing them goodluck in the second phase of their employment life & history with AIT.
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Is Still At Ait. by Reference(m): 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
I'm in the field so can't confirm anything but Dokpesi should remember one thing. His media outfit will transcend governments. Those who pallied with rogue regimes in the past are in the dustbin of history today. He should realise he is not Dangote selling cement and sugar. The articles of his trade are truth from a pure conscience which is not tradeable.
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Is Still At Ait. by brosdoncome(m): 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
Emmysteve: Raymon Dokpesi is a mad man.

If a mad man can have such a huge establishment such as Dokpesi's, madness dey hungry me be dat....u r a mad fowl undecided
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Is Still At Ait. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
if this sack-and-recall thing is true, I think dose guys better consider looking for another job.
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Is Still At Ait. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
Let them apply other stations like channels and tvc abeg. Raymond dokpesi should be ashamed of his act. As a media personnel you are not supposed to be for or against the government. You are supposed to be neutral so as to give accurate news. He is not supposed to be biased though i understand he gets his bread from it. Tor GOD Help him IJMN. AMEN. Is not easy to be upright in this life o without the help of GOD

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari To Spend N3.9bn On Aso Rock Maintenance / Senate Confirms Stephen Ocheni And Suleiman Hassan As Ministers / Bukola Saraki Wins Sun's Outstanding Politician Of The Year Award (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.