Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. (517340 Views)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (66) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 10:23am On Aug 26, 2013
Cori_corde: Thanks again for this thread. My dad and brother were coming from the US on Saturday. While chatting with the Customs/Border officer (I don't know what they're officially called), the officer didn't stamp his passport but stamped my brother's- although their photographs and other biometrics were taken.

Will this pose a problem in the future? I mean, without the stamp, is there any proof of his going to the US? Just in case he wishes to re-apply and he tells the Visa Officer he had been to the US before, is there any way to prove this without the official stamp?

I hope you understand my question; I couldn't really find a better way to put it.

Greetings! You put it very well. smiley Your father will show up in our computer records, so even without the stamp he should be fine. He might consider keeping his ticket stub in a safe place, just in case. But as his biometrics were taken, we'll be able to see when he entered and exited. Did they have a good time?

1 Like

Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by blawi1(f): 11:09am On Aug 26, 2013
Great job you're doing here. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by eduson33(m): 11:15am On Aug 26, 2013
blawi1: Great job you're doing here. Thank you.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by ComputerLaptop: 11:37am On Aug 26, 2013
VisaOfficer:

The U.S. Government absolutely does not require security bonds. I would be rather suspicious of anyone who requires you to pay before issuing an invitation letter -- that sounds a bit odd. Is the team asking you to pay, or is it an agent? If it's an agent, personally, I wouldn't pay. Sounds like a scam to me.

You can apply for a B-1 (business visitor) visa. Here are the rules for professional athletes traveling on the B-1:

Receives no salary or income from a U.S.-based company/entity, other than prize money for participation in a tournament or sporting event.
Try-outs for a professional team, but cannot remain in US playing on US team.
Athletes or team members who seek to enter the United States as members of a foreign based team in order to compete with another sports team shall be admitted provided:
(1) The foreign athlete and the foreign sports team have their principal place of business or activity in a foreign country;
(2) The income of the foreign based team and the salary of its players are principally accrued in a foreign country; and(
3) The foreign-based sports team is a member of an international sports league or the sporting activities involved have an international dimension.

It is a football scouting organization (Sky Square Soccer Camp)based in North Carolina.
Their aim is to help you realize your dream to becoming a professional soccer player. Sky Square Soccer Camp will provide you with the opportunity to show Scouts and Coaches from Soccer Clubs, that you have the ability to compete in a Professional level.

Though, the camping are not only situated in the U.S, also in other European countries like; Finland,Norway,Denmark,Canada and i have chosen to be given a trial in the U.S.

I have actually applied, paid the registration fee, the hotel, done my insurance and all necessary feats. But my only problem now is the Security Bond which i have no clue about, as this was not originally listed during my registration.

I honestly don't want to think this organization, does not mean right in their ways. Thank you once more sir.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by justwise(m): 11:51am On Aug 26, 2013
ComputerLaptop:

It is a football scouting organization (Sky Square Soccer Camp)based in North Carolina.
Their aim is to help you realize your dream to becoming a professional soccer player. Sky Square Soccer Camp will provide you with the opportunity to show Scouts and Coaches from Soccer Clubs, that you have the ability to compete in a Professional level.

Though, the camping are not only situated in the U.S, also in other European countries like; Finland,Norway,Denmark,Canada and i have chosen to be given a trial in the U.S.

I have actually applied, paid the registration fee, the hotel, done my insurance and all necessary feats. But my only problem now is the Security Bond which i have no clue about, as this was not originally listed during my registration.

I honestly don't want to think this organization, does not mean right in their ways. Thank you once more sir.

You just wasted your money, they are bunch of scammers http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=60976

http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Sky-square-soccer-camp-is-4371400.S.203078037

1 Like

Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by ComputerLaptop: 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2013
justwise:

You just wasted your money, they are bunch of scammers http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=60976

shocked shocked The lord is my Shepherd . I suspected this via their responses to me and i had to pause a bit to ascertain the authenticity of that company . Thank you Mr Justwise. God bless you.

Thanks too Mr V.O. God bless you too. You guys are saving lives here.

Na wa oo
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by igbankebabe: 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2013
^^^^^ can these scam mists not be reported?? Especially since they have their bank details to trace them with..
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by igbankebabe: 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
Good morning VO, well done on your dedication to answer each and everyone of us. God bless you.

I have an NIV question.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

If a Nigerian university undergraduate with a UK visiting visa (first) wants to apply to visit his brother in law in the us after seeing his sister ( so would buy a round ticket if given a us visa), what his chances? He actually hasn't travelled before. He has all his school documents and will be sponsored by brother inlaw for the us leg of the travel.

Thanks
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by successtee: 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2013
Well-done visa officer, kindly help with all documents required for dropbox visa application. Thank you.

VisaOfficer:

Greetiings! Based on what you've written, your friend does qualify for the dropbox. Every day some dropbox applicants are randomly chosen to be interviewed, but the chances of that are slim. If your friend is chosen to be interviewed, I think (based on what you've written) that her chances of obtaining a new visa are good. It's true that she intends to immigrate in the future, but she also has a very strong travel history. Based just on what's written here, my sense is that she should be all right.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
ComputerLaptop:

shocked shocked The lord is my Shepherd . I suspected this via their responses to me and i had to pause a bit to ascertain the authenticity of that company . Thank you Mr Justwise. God bless you.

Na wa oo

THOSE NOGOODNIKS! I knew something was fishy! I'm going to shoot an e-mail to North Carolina law enforcement and see if they'll follow up. angry angry If there's anything that can be done, I'll let you all know, right away!

2 Likes

Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
igbankebabe: ^^^^^ can these scam mists not be reported?? Especially since they have their bank details to trace them with..

I'm reporting them. angry ~grumble grumble grumble~
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2013
igbankebabe: Good morning VO, well done on your dedication to answer each and everyone of us. God bless you.

I have an NIV question.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

If a Nigerian university undergraduate with a UK visiting visa (first) wants to apply to visit his brother in law in the us after seeing his sister ( so would buy a round ticket if given a us visa), what his chances? He actually hasn't travelled before. He has all his school documents and will be sponsored by brother inlaw for the us leg of the travel.

Thanks

Here comes one of my unhelpful answers: It depends... there are too many factors... etc. I would think that having the UK visa would be a point in his favor. If he has no previous refusals and no other red flags, I'd guess it will all come down to how credible he is in the interview. I'd imagine being a student would help -- that's a tie. But it's impossible to say without interviewing him in person. (It does sound like he has a good chance.)
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
successtee: Well-done visa officer, kindly help with all documents required for dropbox visa application. Thank you.

For a dropbox application, you still need to make an appointment online (a renewal appointment). Then come to the Consulate on the appointment date with the passport, appointment confirmation page, and receipt as proof of payment. Best of luck!
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by wildeberry: 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
VisaOfficer:

Here comes one of my unhelpful answers: It depends... there are too many factors... etc. I would think that having the UK visa would be a point in his favor. If he has no previous refusals and no other red flags, I'd guess it will all come down to how credible he is in the interview. I'd imagine being a student would help -- that's a tie. But it's impossible to say without interviewing him in person. (It does sound like he has a good chance.)

Thank you VO, if it is a person's first US visa application. But he has previously UK visa denials.. Does this count? a UK denial for a US visa application?
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
wildeberry:

Thank you VO, if it is a person's first US visa application. But he has previously UK visa denials.. Does this count? a UK denial for a US visa application?

Actually, no, we only ask about previous US visa denials. smiley
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by uist: 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2013
Hello VO, Today we hard our interview, but it wasn't successful. i was denied visa me and my wife.

The VO ask my wife if she has travel before and my wife told him yes, and the VO ask where she visited in New Zealand, and my wife couldn't answer, and my wife failed to answer so many question, which gave the VO negative though about what we fill on the application form, and doubts us.

My question is, how would one know if he/she has been barred for US VISA? especially when the VO notice that you lied during the interview? Please i need advice because the VO NEW my wife LIED during the interview, does that mean me and my wife has been barred for US visa?
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by igbankebabe: 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ok VO, thank you.. No he has not previously been denied a us visa as he has never applied before. Thank you
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
uist: Hello VO, Today we hard our interview, but it wasn't successful. i was denied visa me and my wife.

The VO ask my wife if she has travel before and my wife told him yes, and the VO ask where she visited in New Zealand, and my wife couldn't answer, and my wife failed to answer so many question, which gave the VO negative though about what we fill on the application form, and doubts us.

My question is, how would one know if he/she has been barred for US VISA? especially when the VO notice that you lied during the interview? Please i need advice because the VO NEW my wife LIED during the interview, does that mean me and my wife has been barred for US visa?

Greetings! You should have received a letter with your refusal information on it. My guess is that you were refused 214(b), which is not a permanent ineligibility. The refusals will remain on your records, and the case notes will be available to future officers, but there is no reason that you can't overcome this in the future. I wouldn't apply again right away, though. Good luck to both of you...
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by osashilton: 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
Pls I want to find out my chances, my mum was a dvlottery winner 5yrs ago, now she is applying for citizenship and wants to file for me, considering my age now that I am 29years, what are my chances and how long is the filing process now puting my age as a factor. Thank you
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by uist: 4:47pm On Aug 26, 2013
Hello VO! Today we hard our interview, but it wasn't successful. i was denied visa me and my wife. I need your advice

VO: Can i have your application and passport
Me: Handed it to him
VO: Have you been denied US visa before
Me: Yes
VO: where
Me: iN Belgrade (Serbia)
Vo: What where u doing in Serbia
Me: Was studying there
VO: What did you study there
Me: Computer Science And Engineering
VO: How long did you stay in Serbia
Me: Two Years
VO: What Certificate where u given
Me: Diploma
VO: Which country have u visited
Me: I name them, 10 countries
VO: What do you do?
Me: I deal on Electronics
Vo: Where did you buy them
Me: From United Kingdom
VO: but there is no UK visa on your passport
Me: I have not been to UK, i order from the company that supply me
VO: How do you pay them
Me: Via wire transfer
VO: Turn to my wife now grin "Have you travel before"
MY WIFE: yes, Germany, Ghana, Dubai, and New Zealand
VO: You mean New Zealand? Where did you visit in New Zealand?
My Wife: She Couldn't answer, her mount was lipsrsealed grin
VO: ask her again, and started typing
Mywife: Her mount was sealed, she has no idea
VO: How long did you stay in New Zealand?
Mywife: She couldn't anaswer, and she later said 2005 grin
Vo: Who did you visit in New Zealand
Mywife: My sister
VO: How did she go to New Zealand
Mywife: through her husband
VO: Where did you work
Mywife: Alaba in't market lagos
VO: How long have you been married?
Mywife: One year
VO: Have you lost a passport before
Mywife: Yes
Mywife: On transit in Ghana
VO: How did it happen
Mywife: On my way to the airport we where attack by arm robbers
VO: where were you transiting to?
Mywife: From Nigeria to Ghana grin
VO: Have you travel to wit your husband before?
Mywife: Yes! we travel together to Dubai
VO: how many days youy want to spend in US?
Mywife: 6DAY
VO: TO ME NOW, What is your highest level of Education
Me: BSc
VO: But you said you have diploma,
Me: No i mean post graduate diploma
VO: ok
VO: what model of computer you buy from UK
Me: I was confused, and i said HP, TOSHIBA, DELL 2012 mODEL grin
vo: He took out finger printer, me & my wife
VO: Sorry look for else where for Vacation.

He knew that we lied about our application!!!, and i am really scared if we have been barred from getting a US visa!!!

My question is, how would one know if he/she has been barred for getting a US VISA? especially when the VO notice that you lied during the interview? Please i need advice because the VO KNEW that we both LIED during the interview, does that mean me and my wife has been barred for US visa?
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
osashilton: Pls I want to find out my chances, my mum was a dvlottery winner 5yrs ago, now she is applying for citizenship and wants to file for me, considering my age now that I am 29years, what are my chances and how long is the filing process now puting my age as a factor. Thank you

Greetings! Your chances are excellent. In fact, unless you have a criminal history or some other ineligibility, I can't think why you'd have a problem. If you're unmarried, your mother can file for you before she becomes a citizen; if she's a citizen, it doesn't matter if you're married or single (although it will take longer if you're married). You can check out the various visa categories and priority dates at http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html .

F2B - unmarried child of a Legal Permanent Resident
F1 - unmarried child (over 21) of a U.S. citizen
F3 - married child of a U.S. citizen
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
uist: Hello VO! Today we hard our interview, but it wasn't successful. i was denied visa me and my wife. I need your advice

... He knew that we lied about our application!!!, and i am really scared if we have been barred from getting a US visa!!!

My question is, how would one know if he/she has been barred for getting a US VISA? especially when the VO notice that you lied during the interview? Please i need advice because the VO KNEW that we both LIED during the interview, does that mean me and my wife has been barred for US visa?

Welllll.... you aren't permanently banned. If you were, the officer would have told you. While we take a dim view of dishonesty, we save permanent bans for the REALLY BIG AND MEANINGFUL LIES, not the normal lies that we tend to hear in the course of a day at the interview window. Those just get normal refusals.

It's going to be difficult for you to get a visa any time soon, that's for sure. But it's not a permanent ban. Give it some time, wait until you KNOW you qualify, then go in and tell the truth, even if it's uncomfortable. We respect that.

Honesty is always, always the best policy in a visa interview.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
ComputerLaptop:

Na wa oo

The North Carolina police say: "thank you for your online report. in order to complete the report we will need his full name, dob, address, etc and also how much money was lost ?"

Could you send that information to LagosIV@state.gov, and I'll forward it to them (and cc you)? Put NORTH CAROLINA SCAM in the subject line so I can find it easily. Thanks!

Yeah, I know, I was pretending to be vaguely somewhere in West Africa, to stay as anonymous as possible. For something like this, I'll go ahead and admit I'm in Nigeria. You all knew that anyway. smiley

8 Likes

Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by Okontami: 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
VisaOfficer:

Greetiings! Based on what you've written, your friend does qualify for the dropbox. Every day some dropbox applicants are randomly chosen to be interviewed, but the chances of that are slim. If your friend is chosen to be interviewed, I think (based on what you've written) that her chances of obtaining a new visa are good. It's true that she intends to immigrate in the future, but she also has a very strong travel history. Based just on what's written here, my sense is that she should be all right.

Dear VO, please from the highlighted statement above, you are confirming that travel history could be an advantage. Please when you see a non immigrant application without a travel history (2 weeks self paid vacation hotel reservation and tour packages arranged) , what first come to your mind? Do you have any mixed feelings??
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by successtee: 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2013
VisaOfficer:

For a dropbox application, you still need to make an appointment online (a renewal appointment). Then come to the Consulate on the appointment date with the passport, appointment confirmation page, and receipt as proof of payment. Best of luck!

Thanks for the response but are you saying documents like proof of financial capability like statement of account and proof of employment or business registration for self-employed individuals are not required.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by valworld: 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2013
thank you very much Mr. VO for all

1 Like

Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by kevweflex(m): 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
justwise:

Wells Fargo!!!! Omon na one chance be that o.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by kevweflex(m): 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2013
VisaOfficer:

THOSE NOGOODNIKS! I knew something was fishy! I'm going to shoot an e-mail to North Carolina law enforcement and see if they'll follow up. angry angry If there's anything that can be done, I'll let you all know, right away!

I doubt if they are in North Carolina. They may have one of them stationed someone somewhere abroad. But your move would be much appreciated. Thanks VO for your great work here again.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by osashilton: 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
VisaOfficer:

Greetings! Your chances are excellent. In fact, unless you have a criminal history or some other ineligibility, I can't think why you'd have a problem. If you're unmarried, your mother can file for you before she becomes a citizen; if she's a citizen, it doesn't matter if you're married or single (although it will take longer if you're married). You can check out the various visa categories and priority dates at http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html .

F2B - unmarried child of a Legal Permanent Resident
F1 - unmarried child (over 21) of a U.S. citizen
F3 - married child of a U.S. citizen
Hailings Mr VO, if u knw wat I mean. Thanks you for educating me on the matter and thank you also for the link. I am actually not married yet, so dat puts me in F1 (I stand to be corrected). But I already have the love of my life, but we aren't married yet.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by musajohn80: 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
I want to use this opportunity to say a very big thanks to the VO and other members who have being contributing positively to this thread. God will reward you guys for the good job. This will be the first time I am commenting, though I have benefited from your series of advice on this thread. Pls, I will like the VO to help a friend of mine on the way forward. This person applied for a non migrant visa and was denied. But, the father who is a US Citizen applied for parole and got it. This parole will expire in about a week's time. it was stated that the applicant should contact the consular office to get the necessary travel documents. VO please how does the person go about it considering the time limit. Thanks.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
uist: Hello VO! Today we hard our interview, but it wasn't successful. i was denied visa me and my wife. I need your advice

VO: Can i have your application and passport
Me: Handed it to him
VO: Have you been denied US visa before
Me: Yes
Me: iN Belgrade (Serbia)
Vo: What where u doing in Serbia
Me: Was studying there
VO: What did you study there
Me: Computer Science And Engineering
VO: How long did you stay in Serbia
Me: Two Years
VO: What Certificate where u given
Me: Diploma
VO: Which country have u visited
Me: I name them, 10 countries
VO: What do you do?
Me: I deal on Electronics
Vo: Where did you buy them
Me: From United Kingdom
VO: but there is no UK visa on your passport
Me: I have not been to UK, i order from the company that supply me
VO: How do you pay them
Me: Via wire transfer
VO: Turn to my wife now grin "Have you travel before"
MY WIFE: yes, Germany, Ghana, Dubai, and New Zealand
VO: You mean New Zealand? Where did you visit in New Zealand?
My Wife: She Couldn't answer, her mount was lipsrsealed grin
VO: ask her again, and started typing
Mywife: Her mount was sealed, she has no idea
VO: How long did you stay in New Zealand?
Mywife: She couldn't anaswer, and she later said 2005 grin
Vo: Who did you visit in New Zealand
Mywife: My sister
VO: How did she go to New Zealand
Mywife: through her husband
VO: Where did you work
Mywife: Alaba in't market lagos
VO: How long have you been married?
Mywife: One year
VO: Have you lost a passport before
Mywife: Yes
Mywife: On transit in Ghana
VO: How did it happen
Mywife: On my way to the airport we where attack by arm robbers
VO: where were you transiting to?
Mywife: From Nigeria to Ghana grin
VO: Have you travel to wit your husband before?
Mywife: Yes! we travel together to Dubai
VO: how many days youy want to spend in US?
Mywife: 6DAY
VO: TO ME NOW, What is your highest level of Education
Me: BSc
VO: But you said you have diploma,
Me: No i mean post graduate diploma
VO: ok
VO: what model of computer you buy from UK
Me: I was confused, and i said HP, TOSHIBA, DELL 2012 mODEL grin
vo: He took out finger printer, me & my wife
VO: Sorry look for else where for Vacation.

He knew that we lied about our application!!!, and i am really scared if we have been barred from getting a US visa!!!

OMG man, grin I can't stop laughing at this post. grin grin Infact i'll copy n save it for whenever I need a good laugh. Nigerians mehnnn, una too much sha shocked. Why all d lies sef? U deserve a 20 yr ban tongue God help us.

3 Likes

Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
Hi VO,

I am a LPR and will be eligible for my citizenship in few months’ time. I am married and my wife presently reside in Nigeria. Issue was that her name was not on my initial DV application because we were not married at the time or at the time I process my DV application.

Issue is that due to the nature of her job (she travel a lot and visit their office head quarter in US at least 4 times in a year) and due to the general assumption that if I filed for F2A visa for, she might not be allowed to enter USA, I didn’t file Spouse of LPR visa (F2A visa)for her. She usually come to USA for official / personal reason at least 6 times in a year for the past 3 years while i use to visit Nigeria abot 6 -8 times in a year too.

Will you advice that I should go through the route of waiting till I become a citizen before I file for I-130 for her or I should file for F2A visa for her now and after my citizenship, the F2A can be expedited as stated on USIC website? Which one of the route is faster (please, provide a rough estimate of the time)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (66)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Thread for South Korea prospective students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.