Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Jamo Thingz. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jamo Thingz. (886 Views)

My Girl Said I'm Selfish After All This Thingz..., / Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? / Oya Report Here, All U Jamo Girls Loving Naija Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamo Thingz. by hardniola(m): 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
is dis how black woman do or just jamaica thing watch
www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqIpz_eEaKg

1 Like

Re: Jamo Thingz. by MrsChima(f): 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
Oh lawd....hope Kails don't see this.
Re: Jamo Thingz. by 2goodbobo(m): 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2013
LMAO... See how she is shaking her head like agama Lizard.
Re: Jamo Thingz. by 25omega(m): 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
summary:

The were building a bridge in her area and something happened that caused their home to get flooded with sewage water. now she is asking for justice because she is afraid that the kids would get sick from the dirty water. All the complaining people do on here about the govt you would hope or pray to find someone with such passion when you need JUSTICE grin

1 Like

Re: Jamo Thingz. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Oh lawd....hope Kails don't see this.

lol and why not??! I ADMIRE that woman!
You should see all of the remix videos and parodies! grin grin
that woman is a celebrity now! grin grin

she is awesome!

25omega: summary:

The were building a bridge in her area and something happened that caused their home to get flooded with sewage water. now she is asking for justice because she is afraid that the kids would get sick from the dirty water. All the complaining people do on here about the govt you would hope or pray to find someone with such passion when you need JUSTICE grin

you understood her? awesome cool
yeah, construction workers were negligent and destroyed a pipeline that flooded out their
entire neighborhood with sewage water #gross.

everything she worked hard for was ruined. Her tv, clothes, her home...everything. And she was pissed. Her actions are the result of her being passionate about it which we find funny but the situation is not at all comical.
Re: Jamo Thingz. by MrsChima(f): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2013
Lol at Sis is late. grin

Girl I know Carribers be popping off....I was like trying to hide the thread and shit.

Hey suga. Lubs ya! kiss
Re: Jamo Thingz. by UyiIredia(m): 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2013
Lolz ! The way she was gesturing while talking was hilarious. Didn't laugh out though.

1 Like

Re: Jamo Thingz. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Lol at Sis is late. grin

Girl I know Carribers be popping off....I was like trying to hide the thread and shit.

Hey suga. Lubs ya! kiss

lol. there are dramatic people everywhere.
but if my home and all of my possessions were destroyed due to negligence on the part
of the local contractors i would be shaking my head too! lol

a simple protest would not have resulted in the justice her community eventually received if
it were not for her being obnoxious (according to some folks' standards) and the video going viral.

so no need to hide these things from me. this woman is not a disgrace, she's inspiration.
Re: Jamo Thingz. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Lolz ! The way she was gesturing while talking was hilarious. Didn't laugh out though.

lol i cried laughing the first time i saw it tho grin
Re: Jamo Thingz. by MrsChima(f): 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
*Kails*:

lol. there are dramatic people everywhere.
but if my home and all of my possessions were destroyed due to negligence on the part
of the local contractors i would be shaking my head too! lol

a simple protest would not have resulted in the justice her community eventually received if
it were not for her being obnoxious (according to some folks' standards) and the video going viral.

so no need to hide these things from me. this woman is not a disgrace, she's inspiration.

Lawd that whistling donkey rider got your heart!

He is one persistent fool! grin. All yhay whistling paid off!

(1) (Reply)

Am Confused / A Must Read:- How To Make A Married Woman Fall In Love With You / This Is Like The 5th Time A Girl Will Be Asking Me Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.