Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Am Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused (887 Views)

Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused by conserved(m): 2:10am On Jul 26, 2013
I have this female friend,we v been friends for a long time,just regular friend bt we r quite close,we confide in ourselves and dere is nothin we don't talk about.
Recently we decided to tak it a notch further,we decided to date ourselves,I really love her n she does love me too,bt there is a part of my life dat she doesn't really know much about,SCHOOL,she feels am bout to go for NYSC bt d truth is I av issues in school,n I can't go for service till lik 2015,she is in her 200level in anoda school.What's really botherin me is,if I come out n tell her,she might feel devastated dat why didn't I let her kno since and she might decide to walk out of d relationship and friendship,and I don't want to lose her.Please,I nid advice on wat to do....
Re: Am Confused by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 26, 2013
Its better you let her know now,than live a life of deceit. Afterall you are still going to the NYSC.
And who told you she can't be in your position with school issues. It takes God's grace to scale the hurdles in Nigeria universities.

Let her know,who knows she can even be of help.
Re: Am Confused by daisyella: 2:41am On Jul 26, 2013
Tell her
Re: Am Confused by conserved(m): 7:11am On Jul 26, 2013
@ Yomieluv --thanks,
@ daisyella --thanks,will try and tell her,I just don't want her to have dis negative view of me,I didn't kno dat I was goin to develop such feelings for ,just tot we wud just be d normal friends forever,
Re: Am Confused by Mynd44: 8:23am On Jul 26, 2013
Tell her and hope for the best
Re: Am Confused by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:46am On Jul 26, 2013
Pray, do tell.
Re: Am Confused by kreamidiva(f): 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2013
Tell her
Re: Am Confused by Beync(f): 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2013
conserved: @ Yomieluv --thanks,
@ daisyella --thanks,will try and tell her,I just don't want her to have dis negative view of me,I didn't kno dat I was goin to develop such feelings for ,just tot we wud just be d normal friends forever,
someone who love you should be able share your joys and worries
If u cannot share ur academic problem with ur close friend then I wonder if u people are real or fake friends.
Re: Am Confused by ranksz: 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2013
I'll suggest you let her go already cos feeling this way means you suspect she will go. The relatiuonship is built on falsehood.
Re: Am Confused by conserved(m): 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
cry embarassed,,@ ranksz and benyc....guess that was d mistake I made,shud av told her from d start,hmmmmm,will tell her now,it just hurts me,

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Want Respect And Women Love / ADVICE Please.......can You Date Ur Age Mate Or Som1 A Yr Older Than U Are / DISTANCE!!!! Does It Really Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.