Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Simple Steps To Get A Kiss On A First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Steps To Get A Kiss On A First Date (3323 Views)

9 Simple Steps To Satisfy Your Woman’s Breasts By Dr. Phreedah / Is It Right To Kiss On A First Date / Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Steps To Get A Kiss On A First Date by DExplorer1: 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
Crowning your efforts for a good first date with a kiss could be a good romantic reward, it's like having a successful date, but you must have read and understood the 5 Simple Ways To Hypnotize Your Partner On A First Date to get you started. After the careful selection of the location, your complete dress sense and powered conservation, getting a kiss on a first date is just too simple to fail at. As a relationship coach, it's been deduced that the general threat on the mind of every guy are the words, "what if" - "what if she resist me", "what if she doesn't like it" and you are always quick to console yourself with, "if not today, there's another time" - but you just lost! There's nothing too fast about sharing a kiss on a first date if the connection is right. How do you get to do that?

STEP 1 - CHANGE THE ATMOSPHERE
Don't get this wrong, I’m not asking you to change the conversation. In fact, you make the lady uncomfortable if you think changing a conversation to anything sexually related would place her on speed dial. That's like the norm and a smart lady won't fall for that. At that level, knowing it's a first date, a kiss can only be earned when the emotions are overruned. Your assignment here is to make your partner-in-process lose control of her emotions or just wake it. Now, that's simple, because women are emotional by default and they could be compelled like-wise. How do you wake it or overrun it?

STEP 2 - GET CLOSER
Few lines up, I made mention of the careful selection of the location. Observe the table setting of the restaurant or eatery. On a first date, everything starts and ends at the table. It’s a bit more difficult to get a kiss before she picks a cab or drive home, you could be begging for it at that time and that isn't ego-friendly. You can't get closer to her if the table setting is restricting you and you also can't re-arrange it, else, you mess things up. If the position is right, move on to the next.

STEP 3 - CREATE A CONNECTION
Yeah, that's right! Go right on and make a body contact. Knowing it's a first date and considering the seating position, the easiest body part to access is her hand and the simplest thing you can do, is to place yours on it. Don't go playing with her fingers, you have no such right yet but you can run your finger at the back of her hand without moving your hand. If your conversations before the first date were somewhat intimate, then you could make the move to slowly stroke her hair. Whichever you subscribed to, watch her body response. If it's negative, go get STEP 1 right, if it's positive, leave your hand on hers/continue stroking her hair while you move on to the next.

STEP 4 - KEEP IT CLOSE
At step 3, you just passed a message of a desire, so keep it close. Your conversation should be appreciating the smoothness of her skin or the slickness of her hair. You could ask what makes it so beautiful. Watch her explain while you keep your eyes deep on her. Look with a desire; somewhat sensual - navigating between her eyes and her lips. She could look back at you or be a little shy. Whatever it is, dude, you got her right there. The combo is complete!

STEP 5 - GO GET THE KISS
Do i still have to tell you to move your head closer? LOL. At this point, don't go deep kissing her, it's obviously open and she might not be cool with open affections. Just keep it on her lips. Seize your breath and you could remain there for at least 5 seconds, that's another bold message! Ok dude, that's enough! LOL. Withdraw and just say, "that was sweet" and don't be too quick to change the conversation. It leaves certain memories with her.

Now, three (3) things would happened to her, she could blush, shy and not be able to look at you or she could say some words, like

"That was too fast"
Your answer: "I couldn't help it"

OR

"I wasn't expecting that"
Your answer: "It was the perfect moment"

OR

"You stole that"
Your answer: "That makes me a good criminal"

Now that the ‘job’ is done, you've passed a first date and a good one, so add it to your C.V, LOL. You could be nervous at the start, it's normal because at that point, emotions could be pretty intense. Don't misuse or abuse it! It’s a good connection on a first date and it creates the possibility of things working out between you two. Happy Living!

SOURCE http://www.coachdexplorer.com/2013/07/simple-steps-to-get-kiss-on-first-date.html
Re: Simple Steps To Get A Kiss On A First Date by xynerise: 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hmmm... I dey laugh grin
Re: Simple Steps To Get A Kiss On A First Date by xynerise: 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2013
I have had a first date experience where I was the ''kissee'' grin
Re: Simple Steps To Get A Kiss On A First Date by Idowuogbo(f): 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
^b4? na so antelope dey behave na! jumpy
Re: Simple Steps To Get A Kiss On A First Date by xynerise: 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
Idowuogbo: ^b4? na so antelope dey behave na! jumpy
Shatap! What do you know about ''First date''? angry
Re: Simple Steps To Get A Kiss On A First Date by UjSizzle(f): 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
Step 3 earned Obinoscopy a girlfriend
Re: Simple Steps To Get A Kiss On A First Date by Idowuogbo(f): 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
uj_sizzle: Step 3 earned Obinoscopy a girlfriend
hmmmmm... lipsrsealed
Re: Simple Steps To Get A Kiss On A First Date by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
Bro Dexplorer, come on now, if women were that easy then it wouldnt be fun anymore to chase them. although you made a lot of sense, you failed in the three replies.......let me be the devil's advocate here (or lets just pretend we are dealing with REAL smart babes) as your replies are just too cheap:

Now, three (3) things would happened to her, she could blush, shy and not be able to look at you or she could say some words, like

"That was too fast"
Your answer: "I couldn't help it"
her answer back:" who do you think i am? what else do you have in mind that you cant help, which you think i should just give in to?"

OR

"I wasn't expecting that"
Your answer: "It was the perfect moment"
her answer:" maybe for YOU, but it sure wasnt for me......but whenever i feel that it is perfect, i will certainly let you know!"
OR

"You stole that"
Your answer: "That makes me a good criminal"
her answer:"i prefer that people are naturally attracted towards each other, instead of being forced into doing something that i certainly do not want. if thats how you want me in your life then i am sorry but you have been handed a life sentence WITHOUT ME....Mr criminal!"

in order to win that girl (and equally make her work for yours), you need to go for that kiss, move your lips towards hers but not actually kiss her. just get so close to her lips that she can feel your warmth there, and let her do the last move. she can either STAY THERE meaning she wants you to kiss her, MOVE AWAY which means she does not want to kiss you or she can simply move to KISS YOU which means you did an excellent job that she couldnt resist!
Re: Simple Steps To Get A Kiss On A First Date by mumumugu(m): 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
This will only earn you a slap
Re: Simple Steps To Get A Kiss On A First Date by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2013
Step 3 is the way to go absolutely

Body Contact is KEY...

Kinesthetics aka Kino aka the Science of Touching a Girl works a charm

Start with innocent touches like...High fives,Fistbumps,Shoulder and elbow touches. Make them quick though-Dont touch her arm and leave it there like OP rightly said.

Then gradually move into toching places like inner arms,waist,neck,lower back,foot soles (but please don't start touching those in the middle of the restaurant-Apply common sense)

My favorite way to start Kino is to play games...Ask to read her palm jokingly...tell her your mum was a psychic...and move on from there.

CAVEAT: This is not applicable to Nigerian girls. Infact what are you doing on a 'date' with a Nigerian girl? angry
Re: Simple Steps To Get A Kiss On A First Date by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

in order to win that girl (and equally make her work for yours), you need to go for that kiss, move your lips towards hers but not actually kiss her. just get so close to her lips that she can feel your warmth there, and let her do the last move. she can either STAY THERE meaning she wants you to kiss her, MOVE AWAY which means she does not want to kiss you or she can simply move to KISS YOU which means you did an excellent job that she couldnt resist!

Gospel truth.

I believe your government sir
Re: Simple Steps To Get A Kiss On A First Date by Enegod(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
xynerise:
Shatap! What do you know about ''First date''? angry
Re: Simple Steps To Get A Kiss On A First Date by xynerise: 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
The First date Kiss Theory

Man: Moves 90% closer to her lips without kissing her and she has the 10% movement left.
Re: Simple Steps To Get A Kiss On A First Date by druid06(m): 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
jackbauersballs: Step 3 is the way to go absolutely

Body Contact is KEY...

Start with innocent touches like...High fives,Fistbumps,Shoulder and elbow touches. Make them quick though-Dont touch her arm and leave it there like OP rightly said.

Then gradually move into toching places like inner arms,waist,neck,lower back,foot soles (but please don't start touching those in the middle of the restaurant-Apply common sense)

My favorite way to start Kino is to play games...Ask to read her palm jokingly...tell her your mum was a psychic...and move on from there.

CAVEAT: This is not applicable to Nigerian girls. Infact what are you doing on a 'date' with a Nigerian girl? angry

The bolded part got me cracking.. Nice one!!
Re: Simple Steps To Get A Kiss On A First Date by druid06(m): 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2013
I believe the first way to get a first kiss is just to let it happen. Don't force it.

If you're on a date with a gal, just feel free and let chemistry do the magic. Don't worry, a first kiss would happen without forcing it. wink
Re: Simple Steps To Get A Kiss On A First Date by Blackteeth(m): 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
Not for Nigerian girls oh. They would always like to PROVE.
Re: Simple Steps To Get A Kiss On A First Date by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Simple Steps To Get A Kiss On A First Date by druid06(m): 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
I remember when I was still a stud. I was built like something carved out of Michealangelos David.

I don't force myself with the girls, they come rushing like I got this magic powder.

Now, I am old and ugly with a protruding abdomen region, the only way I could get laid now is pity s-ex.

Hehehe! grin grin
Re: Simple Steps To Get A Kiss On A First Date by k2039: 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
I just got a hot slap from her after trying the 5 steps.

You should have told me the 6th step was a slap from her.
Re: Simple Steps To Get A Kiss On A First Date by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
jackbauersballs: Step 3 is the way to go absolutely

Body Contact is KEY...

bwaaaaaah, 9ja date na!!!! you take her to food place, she orders the most expensive stuff on the menu (order for 5 but only eat for 2, and ask to take the rest away), gal would be too busy eating that she would have no time to listen to anything you have to say. ABSOLUTE FAIL!

druid06: I believe the first way to get a first kiss is just to let it happen. Don't force it.

If you're on a date with a gal, just feel free and let chemistry do the magic. Don't worry, a first kiss would happen without forcing it. wink

bro, you forget that many are very shy, stuck up, uncomfortable or simply not relaxed enough around you" yet".
also the MOST important thing here is the right place to kiss her. if the gal is shy and you are at all time in a crowded place, then chances are there will be no kissing.
Re: Simple Steps To Get A Kiss On A First Date by druid06(m): 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

bwaaaaaah, 9ja date na!!!! you take her to food place, she orders the most expensive stuff on the menu (order for 5 but only eat for 2, and ask to take the rest away), gal would be too busy eating that she would have no time to listen to anything you have to say. ABSOLUTE FAIL!

Nigerian ladies are just pathetic. There's no word like "date" or "romance" in their pathetic little vocabulary. I don't actually waste my precious time in going out for a date. You either take her to a fast food joint or you take her to the nite club and fill her with enough booze. You then retire to your apartment and proceed to get laid. It's as easy as that.

The next morning, you're waking up to your first "bill". grin grin

MRbrownJAY:
bro, you forget that many are very shy, stuck up, uncomfortable or simply not relaxed enough around you" yet".
also the MOST important thing here is the right place to kiss her. if the gal is shy and you are at all time in a crowded place, then chances are there will be no kissing.

Then you proceed to take her to somewhere quiet and secluded where you could both spend precious time together and let the magic work.
Re: Simple Steps To Get A Kiss On A First Date by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
adaobi123: Hmmmmmmm

kiss me if I'm wrong but you've never kissed before? undecided

xynerise: The First date Kiss Theory

Man: Moves 90% closer to her lips without kissing her and she has the 10% movement left.

Law of xynerilisation

in a marriage kiss, xynerise does the 100% and skydeep watches on grin
Re: Simple Steps To Get A Kiss On A First Date by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
joeydozzy:

kiss me if I'm wrong but you've never kissed before? undecided

tongue
Re: Simple Steps To Get A Kiss On A First Date by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2013
adaobi123:

tongue

A mouth virgin? undecided

my friend, go find one hobo exchange lips osiso angry
Re: Simple Steps To Get A Kiss On A First Date by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
joeydozzy:

A mouth virgin? undecided

my friend, go find one hobo exchange lips osiso angry

Ewwwwwww angry
Re: Simple Steps To Get A Kiss On A First Date by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
adaobi123:

Ewwwwwww angry

angry angry

it's for the community angry angry
Re: Simple Steps To Get A Kiss On A First Date by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
joeydozzy:

angry angry

it's for the community angry angry

I would rather remain a virgin forever undecided tongue
Re: Simple Steps To Get A Kiss On A First Date by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
adaobi123:

I would rather remain a virgin forever undecided tongue

Don't carry those sweet lips to heaven cry cry
Re: Simple Steps To Get A Kiss On A First Date by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
joeydozzy:

Don't carry those sweet lips to heaven cry cry

grin grin
Re: Simple Steps To Get A Kiss On A First Date by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin

*moves closer*

90% complete *waits for 10%*
Re: Simple Steps To Get A Kiss On A First Date by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
joeydozzy:

*moves closer*

90% complete *waits for 10%*

*Steps back* tongue
Re: Simple Steps To Get A Kiss On A First Date by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
adaobi123:

*Steps back* tongue

Xynerise, thunder fire you angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advanced Bang Rule Is Coming Soon... / Dunno I Just Hate Women must read for men / These Ladies Outfits Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.