Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Someone Boo Was Murdered Yesterday And Was Dumped In A Swimming Pool - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Boo Was Murdered Yesterday And Was Dumped In A Swimming Pool (3320 Views)

Between Twitter Investigathor And Someone’s Boo [mr Chinedu] / Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Boo Was Murdered Yesterday And Was Dumped In A Swimming Pool by datprincess(f): 10:42am On Oct 19, 2015
The walls of the house are about ten metres high and fortified with electric fence. At every material moment, there are two security guards in the house: a private security man from Westec Security and an armed police officer. With a CCTV camera in the house, the Essien’s house can be described as very secure for its occupants.
Ironically it was in this house that 23-year old past student of A...READ MORE HERE AND SEE MORE PHOTOS..http://www.odiongist.com/2015/10/she-was-killed-and-duped-in.html

1 Share

Re: Someone Boo Was Murdered Yesterday And Was Dumped In A Swimming Pool by wilybebsy(m): 10:44am On Oct 19, 2015
Am i 2 believe this
Re: Someone Boo Was Murdered Yesterday And Was Dumped In A Swimming Pool by ernesty20(m): 10:45am On Oct 19, 2015
Lie
Re: Someone Boo Was Murdered Yesterday And Was Dumped In A Swimming Pool by misspicy(f): 10:46am On Oct 19, 2015
Lies
Re: Someone Boo Was Murdered Yesterday And Was Dumped In A Swimming Pool by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 19, 2015
misspicy:
Lies
you no even fine sef tongue
Re: Someone Boo Was Murdered Yesterday And Was Dumped In A Swimming Pool by misspicy(f): 10:54am On Oct 19, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you no even fine sef tongue
Re: Someone Boo Was Murdered Yesterday And Was Dumped In A Swimming Pool by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 19, 2015
misspicy:

lol. And why you tie scarf for the pic sef? undecided
Re: Someone Boo Was Murdered Yesterday And Was Dumped In A Swimming Pool by misspicy(f): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
undecided
Re: Someone Boo Was Murdered Yesterday And Was Dumped In A Swimming Pool by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 19, 2015
misspicy:

undecided
undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

#Itisajokingsturv
Re: Someone Boo Was Murdered Yesterday And Was Dumped In A Swimming Pool by misspicy(f): 11:16am On Oct 19, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

#Itisajokingsturv
Just lemme be stalker undecided

1 Like

Re: Someone Boo Was Murdered Yesterday And Was Dumped In A Swimming Pool by Laveda(f): 11:23am On Oct 19, 2015
Ggrin come see your boo oo lipsrsealed cry
Re: Someone Boo Was Murdered Yesterday And Was Dumped In A Swimming Pool by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 19, 2015
misspicy:

Just lemme be stalker undecided
you wanna be a stalker? I don't gerrit undecided angry
Re: Someone Boo Was Murdered Yesterday And Was Dumped In A Swimming Pool by misspicy(f): 11:28am On Oct 19, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you wanna be a stalker? I don't gerrit undecided angry
You know what i mean stalker,now lemme be undecided
Re: Someone Boo Was Murdered Yesterday And Was Dumped In A Swimming Pool by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 19, 2015
misspicy:

You know what i mean stalker,now lemme be undecided
you don start abi? Is it about that time of the month? undecided
Re: Someone Boo Was Murdered Yesterday And Was Dumped In A Swimming Pool by ggrin(f): 11:36am On Oct 19, 2015
Laveda:
grin
Re: Someone Boo Was Murdered Yesterday And Was Dumped In A Swimming Pool by misspicy(f): 11:46am On Oct 19, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you don start abi? Is it about that time of the month? undecided
Yes it is buh i dnt find it funny when pple invade my privacy without my permission
Re: Someone Boo Was Murdered Yesterday And Was Dumped In A Swimming Pool by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 19, 2015
misspicy:

Yes it is buh i dnt find it funny when pple invade my privacy without my permission
I seriously have no clue what you on about. Seriously, I don't get it

Like did you fall for my joke?
Re: Someone Boo Was Murdered Yesterday And Was Dumped In A Swimming Pool by misspicy(f): 11:51am On Oct 19, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I seriously have no clue what you on about. Seriously, I don't get it

Like did you fall for my joke?
Dats no joke n u know it,now am done here
Re: Someone Boo Was Murdered Yesterday And Was Dumped In A Swimming Pool by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
misspicy:

Dats no joke n u know it,now am done here
whatever miss
Re: Someone Boo Was Murdered Yesterday And Was Dumped In A Swimming Pool by datprincess(f): 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
misspicy:
Lies
You are seeing a dead woman even when d the colour of her skin look like one, u dont believe it, and even if u thinks is false and don't wanna click the link just to save your MB,why can't you ask those who did if it's true or false...and u typed LIE...MATURITY NOW BAE PLS

1 Like

Re: Someone Boo Was Murdered Yesterday And Was Dumped In A Swimming Pool by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Re: Someone Boo Was Murdered Yesterday And Was Dumped In A Swimming Pool by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
misspicy:

warrapen luv..u seem vexed
Re: Someone Boo Was Murdered Yesterday And Was Dumped In A Swimming Pool by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
Jarizod:
what sir?
Re: Someone Boo Was Murdered Yesterday And Was Dumped In A Swimming Pool by datprincess(f): 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
Laveda:
Re: Someone Boo Was Murdered Yesterday And Was Dumped In A Swimming Pool by Laveda(f): 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
datprincess:
Did I mention you? undecided
Re: Someone Boo Was Murdered Yesterday And Was Dumped In A Swimming Pool by ggrin(f): 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
datprincess:
what's wrong with you undecided
Re: Someone Boo Was Murdered Yesterday And Was Dumped In A Swimming Pool by Laveda(f): 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
ggrin:
grin
Abi nah lie? grin
Re: Someone Boo Was Murdered Yesterday And Was Dumped In A Swimming Pool by ggrin(f): 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
Laveda:
Abi nah lie? grin
yesangry
Re: Someone Boo Was Murdered Yesterday And Was Dumped In A Swimming Pool by datprincess(f): 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
Laveda:
Did I mention you? undecided
lipsrsealed we talking about the dead here is no joke.
Re: Someone Boo Was Murdered Yesterday And Was Dumped In A Swimming Pool by datprincess(f): 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
wilybebsy:
Am i 2 believe this
Re: Someone Boo Was Murdered Yesterday And Was Dumped In A Swimming Pool by Moz22: 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
datprincess:
hmm..u a newbie around here?
Re: Someone Boo Was Murdered Yesterday And Was Dumped In A Swimming Pool by macaranta(m): 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
All these bloggers,when the call you for questioning now ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Decliamer. My account was hacked, / She Has Been Acting Strange Bcuz / The Only Acceptable Place To Slap A Woman Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.