Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word (19490 Views)

Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo / Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? / Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by JoeboyEbuka(m): 6:02am On Jul 17, 2013
Thunder
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by hammedkola(m): 6:56am On Jul 17, 2013
AUTOMATIC RESET

Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by stagger: 7:23am On Jul 17, 2013
I would briefly see green crocodiles playing an orchestra, then just as they play the encore, I would suddenly realize that I was either standing a few feet away from him or on the floor. Was not funny then.

However, watching him slowly wind down his life in ill-health was a more painful experience for me cry cry cry. He will be missed though because I cannot remember ever missing a meal, being late on school fees or not having any of my needs and wants met. He was a good man.

Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by IboBoyNuel(m): 7:25am On Jul 17, 2013
rebooting

omo if dat man slap u, u go see demons...den after a while ur brain go reboot...i hv experienced it twice
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by besticality: 7:39am On Jul 17, 2013
As strange as it may sound, but my dad NEVER slapped me. What he used to service us was his "wire". To me and my brothers, "the fear of his wire is the beginning of wisdom".
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by masqot(m): 7:45am On Jul 17, 2013
My dad never beat but he carries maximum respect.
However, I got one slap from my uncle when I drove his car as a teen. it was DYNAMITE©
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by Jenomtwist(m): 7:52am On Jul 17, 2013
buchito1: shatap!!!!!!!! If my papa light u slap, u wud urinate on ur panties..... Nd feel d pains for more dan a month! tongue
lolz grin
buchito1: shatap!!!!!!!! If my papa light u slap, u wud urinate on ur panties..... Nd feel d pains for more dan a month! tongue
lolz
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by BashToks: 8:09am On Jul 17, 2013
It was only once..
And it was Legen.... wait for it.... Daddy
'Legendaddy'
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 17, 2013
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by BashToks: 8:20am On Jul 17, 2013
I felt jetlagged.
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by Goldie20: 9:04am On Jul 17, 2013
IboBoyNuel: rebooting

omo if dat man slap u, u go see demons...den after a while ur brain go reboot...i hv experienced it twice

Lmfaooooo gah damn hahaha
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by rayboy(f): 9:05am On Jul 17, 2013
:oProfitable!!!
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by Toppiano(m): 9:33am On Jul 17, 2013
Deafening,
Thunderbolt,
Ballistic
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 17, 2013
My dad? No!, but my mum, its not a slap but a resounding knock on my head. The type that brings out smoke...all the same, I love her the most. Any little opportunity I have to tell her how much I love her, I do it without hesitation... I love u mum and I'll always do..
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by Toppiano(m): 9:35am On Jul 17, 2013
Legendary
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by bonna4u(m): 9:44am On Jul 17, 2013
I can't remember my dad ever slapping me. But my mum was dreaded for her thunderous slams on the back we nicknamed 'elila'grin grin(derived from a word in my Igbo dialect meaning don't hit).
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by Skmoda360(m): 10:18am On Jul 17, 2013
tonyogie: Gbosa
Seconded
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by dridowu: 10:33am On Jul 17, 2013
Yung damzyl: no be *oloyin*dm dy call am o na oloyii d 1 wey go make u c star...|starsistrous|
hmmmmmm, i mean oloyin (honey) , my dad called its slap oloyin, wc gave him his nickname igbaju oloyin, i know d 1 u are talking off.....................enjoy bro
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by Khaytunechi: 10:39am On Jul 17, 2013
his slap was like God's first word.. 'let there b liqht'... even if nepa no brinq liqht, d recipient MUST everly see liqht.. there MUST b liqht!
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by Toppiano(m): 11:01am On Jul 17, 2013
Factory-setting things
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by beckyberry: 11:06am On Jul 17, 2013
blank: He never ever slapped me so I don't know.
hmmmmm,u re formin.
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by patrickmuf(m): 11:15am On Jul 17, 2013
Army-like
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by ebukaezeh(m): 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2013
4rm my dad & mum, neva, they were & are so lovey, only words of advice.

bt 4rm my frnds dad, he will slap his left cheeks, to scan his brain, 4 d problem at hand, and then he will slap his right cheeks, 2 delete it.
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by jflexa(f): 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
My dad does'nt slap, he flogged! He has what Aboki man call "Dorina". Thats what he uses to flog us.
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by sulakishop(m): 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
Prussaic!
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by Kokodeni(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
My fada's slap would be like; hu hahaha don't make me laugh gboaaaa.... (Laying on d floor at d etreem edge u imagine dis) "shoakan wins.... Flawless victory" actually one sentence isn't enough

Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by freakcin: 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2013
Just once did he slap me and till date I've never seen a brighter star like I saw that night!

Na God say make I nor blind cos I couldn't see moments after that big bang!
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by luxs(m): 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
oboy slap d alwayz restore me to factory setting or default setting! Lol
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by luxs(m): 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
oldboy slap d alwayz restore me to factory setting or default setting! Lol
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by Junpherah(m): 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2013
aje burra
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by Fhemmmy: 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2013
Gbasalicious . . . grin
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2013
Lmao at all d posts... grin grin grin grin
Most especially the guy that saw angel Gabriel hawking bread...like WTH

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With A Lazy Elder Brother Or Sister? / Is It Advisable For A 27-yr-old Graduate To Rent His Own Place? / Things Men Should Never Do!