Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word (19511 Views)

Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo / Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? / Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2013
superior1: My papa's slap is MOPOLish, his backhand slap is SOLDIERish. Something Yorubas call Ifoti Oloyi

Korrect wink
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by Decryptor(m): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
There was this slap my dad gave me and i saw 2 giant stars flash in a second. I just opened my mouth and was too dazed to cry. Thank God for Age.
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
Decryptor: There was this slap my dad gave me and i saw 2 giant stars flash in a second. I just opened my mouth and was to dazed to cry. Thank God for Age.

lmao
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ms_Pweshy: Look @them, they b claiming ajebo..saying things like they have never been slapped b4
grin can remember when my dad slapped me damn!! I saw stars, for like 10s I wasn't myself.

grin
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
My dad has never slapped me so i cant say how it feels. But my mums slap ah although it was many years ago i can still remember how it felt.
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by dynamicbuzz(f): 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2013
switzan: My dad never slapped me
what is with your hairstyle,did the hairdresser forget to finish fixing the weave?
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by ScorchedViper(m): 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2013
Deserved
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by AbuMikey(m): 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2013
Na only once my Palle slap me sha but na Knockout kinda slap oo cheesy ......De wan wen dey weigh 50000pounds and e go make u see imaginary stars!!
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by dabossman(m): 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
One word ke? Nooooo o, let me share the story of the slap I will never forget.

It was during one of the anti-Babangida riots in 1988. Due to the chaos in town, our school closed down around noon and all the student where asked to go home. Me? I decided to play soccer on the school field with some friends. grin Suddenly from the corner of my eyes I saw my dad's car rolling down the road from afar. Immediately I took off in the opposite direction and circled round the school, cleaning sweat off my face and arms as I set off in the general direction of his office which was not so far from school in the belief that he didn't spot me.

And then my dad's car pulls up beside me as I strolled down the road. As I opened my mouth to say "good...", GBOOOSAAA! A hot slap landed on my cheeks. shocked I saw stars in the bright afternoon skies. "Get in the car" he yelled at me.

Suffice to say, by the time we got into town and I saw the chaos and all the rioting and tear gas fumes in the air, and watched as my dad weaved through side streets just to ensure we got home safely, I understood where the slap came from..., from a very worried father who loves his son and was concerned about his safety. smiley

But that slap ehen..., choi!

7 Likes

Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by AbuMikey(m): 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
Lordave: Klitschko
You Knocked me off my feet with laughter!! gringrin
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by lanreabbey(m): 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2013
very hot...,BOMB SHED
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by Jibsonified(m): 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2013
HIROSHIMAIC and NAGASAKIC SLAP... giving u perpetual hot ear and sending a grown man sprawling to d ground looking for something wey e no lost

1 Like

Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by NEROSKY(m): 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2013
buchito1: shatap!!!!!!!! If my papa light u slap, u wud urinate on ur panties..... Nd feel d pains for more dan a month! tongue
He's late, though, i didn't grow with him... But i once received wonder slap 1 agbero @ one nearby bus top in my vicinity, mehn dat slap na world best...
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by IAMBREEZY: 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2013
Aje bo tinz
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by AbuMikey(m): 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
pharuk: Dad has 2 types of slap.

1. He gives you the feeling like he is going to slap you, the thought alone gives you headache and makes you fall sick

2. Then the real slap, the kind that makes your inner mouth echo and your ear rings

Not to derail the topic but the worst slap was from a soldier, all I remembered was him raising his hand and then waking up with water on my face and people lifting me up.
Hehehehhehehehgringringringrincheesycheesy
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by AbuMikey(m): 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
Jibsonified: HIROSHIMAIC and NAGASAKIC SLAP... giving u perpetual hot ear and sending a grown man sprawling to d ground looking for something wey e no lost
Lord pls save me from this laughter!!! cheesy
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by AbuMikey(m): 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
FOREXMARTS: Kpahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!Sinyaaawunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
Oh Lawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gringrin

Bros how come you fit spell how the ear take dey ring?? cheesy
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by SpaceAngel: 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
Dad neva slapped me.
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by Habeebpain(m): 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
Dazed! Pee! Stars!
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by AbuMikey(m): 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
Raypawer:

u go fear!

U miss my fada slap

U've just invited wrestlmania to ur self,

cos im go make sure say him clear wetin dey him mind trou beatinz....
why me? cheesy
Nairalanders funny die!!!
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by thinkdip(m): 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]stars creator...i wont 4get dat slap.
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
Bankai...those who watch 'bleach' will understand

1 Like

Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by chiwob(m): 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2013
were do i start hemmmm BLACK OUT
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by telim: 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2013
my dad often flog the hell out of me while My mum always use slap to reset my operating system.
Love them so much though
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by hilariousdude(m): 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
Like Heaven on earth[color=#990000][/color] shocked
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by japhmanuel: 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
My dad has never slapped me,only to shout
((ˆ ⌣ˆ)
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by Dfearless1(m): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2013
its time to sleep
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by AbuMikey(m): 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2013
scipher: As I de write about the slap sef, my body de shake
DAYUMMMM cheesy
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by Sylverbox(m): 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
Dad used 2 slap like an actor. U'd neva see it coming until it hit u. Kind of slap that can giv U PTSD(post traumatic stress disorder), u can liken it 2 being hit by a moving truck!!!!
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by stevSKY(m): 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2013
BushBurning
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
the sound of dad slap dey like gunshot.. Gbosaaaaa!!.. After the slap u go ask ur sef question lyk " na earth i dey?
Re: Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word by tollytexy(m): 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mortuary Slap smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Things Men Should Never Do! / How Do You Deal With A Lazy Elder Brother Or Sister? / 6 Life Saving Tips For Running A Generator At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.