Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

Patience Blames Elders For Fueling Rivers Crisis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Blames Elders For Fueling Rivers Crisis (2214 Views)

Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe / Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis / Patience Jonathan Denies Involvement In Rivers Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Blames Elders For Fueling Rivers Crisis by Lordave: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2013
AB$I:
may ur mouth cease uttering sound u wretch
DO I KNOW YOU
Re: Patience Blames Elders For Fueling Rivers Crisis by frankyychiji(f): 10:30am On Jul 16, 2013
braine: ^don't mind that woman. Soon, the elders will respond harshly, then they'll point at someone else. And the circle continues.
at d stage d crisis is, no foolish elder will dare open their mouth to talk nonesense. They know now that its in their best interest to keep their dirty mouths shut and quietely chop their share of amaechi's loot which had been used to buy their consciences long ago by d sinking governor.
Re: Patience Blames Elders For Fueling Rivers Crisis by frankyychiji(f): 10:39am On Jul 16, 2013
dayokanu: This Hippo has now found someone else to blame for her family's executive cluelesness.
I dare u to post ur mothers pics here so that we wl see who is more pweety? And before u do that, I want to assure u dt no amount of airbrushing can erase those ugly tribal marks on her face so dnt even go there!!
Re: Patience Blames Elders For Fueling Rivers Crisis by Akshow: 10:54am On Jul 16, 2013
frankyychiji: I dare u to post ur mothers pics here so that we wl see who is more pweety? And before u do that, I want to assure u dt no amount of airbrushing can erase those ugly tribal marks on her face so dnt even go there!!
since when has traditional cultural tribal mark been a sin or something to be ashamed of? na wa o.
Re: Patience Blames Elders For Fueling Rivers Crisis by frankyychiji(f): 10:57am On Jul 16, 2013
slap1: She 'speaks' more from her spokesman these days. . . I want it raw, from the horse's mouth!
she dey fear u.
Re: Patience Blames Elders For Fueling Rivers Crisis by frankyychiji(f): 11:05am On Jul 16, 2013
sexymoma: Why is she so involve in this political thing
The past first ladies would rather be concern with motherless home, donating goods to them,
what did she know about politics, abi kilon se woman yii gan.
sorry to disappoint u. This current firstlady is not timid or shy nor cares about ur hate because she knows ur hate is because she is not from ur tribe. U don't like her and she doesn't like u either an even we don't like u and I don't personally like u because u have a little mind and ur mind is little cos u r still living in pre-historic times.
Re: Patience Blames Elders For Fueling Rivers Crisis by frankyychiji(f): 11:14am On Jul 16, 2013
yuzedo: Chill! Why the f..uck does a [size=3pt]barely literate[/size] First Lady have so much "political relevance" and mouth in government?! undecided As in!! What the f..uck is this sh..it?!?!?! No, really! Am i missing something here?!?! angry Beach needs to be gagged and sh..it! QUICKLY! angry
guy which of d "beaches" abeg? @political relevance, u urself just confirmed that mummy PEJ is not a domestic appendage like d aged wifeless.cultish atheist goatee wd have us believe! grin grin
Re: Patience Blames Elders For Fueling Rivers Crisis by frankyychiji(f): 11:32am On Jul 16, 2013
yuzedo: Chill! Why the f..uck does a [size=3pt]barely literate[/size] First Lady have so much "political relevance" and mouth in government?! undecided As in!! What the f..uck is this sh..it?!?!?! No, really! Am i missing something here?!?! angry Beach needs to be gagged and sh..it! QUICKLY! angry
See as you just disgrace urself on NL becos u dey try speak "phonneh". And u go still get mouth to talk say somebody no sabi speak grammar! Look at all d cheap cheap spelling blunders u committed!! Come, how old are u in d first place?
Re: Patience Blames Elders For Fueling Rivers Crisis by frankyychiji(f): 11:40am On Jul 16, 2013
AB$I:
Remove the LOG from ur own eyes and those of Husband Umbllera 1st. God will suprise u both. U think u can eat ur cake and still have it. Never. 2015 is ur exit date no mata what Insha Allah. We are counting already
GEJ for 2015!!
Re: Patience Blames Elders For Fueling Rivers Crisis by Amanwulu1(m): 11:40am On Jul 16, 2013
AB$I:
Remove the LOG from ur own eyes and those of Husband Umbllera 1st. God will suprise u both. U think u can eat ur cake and still have it. Never. 2015 is ur exit date no mata what Insha Allah. We are counting already
. Who do u wnt to install and how much do u knw abt him/her/them and hv u importd frm d US his lawmakers? Use ur head well.

1 Like

Re: Patience Blames Elders For Fueling Rivers Crisis by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 16, 2013
She is ready for peace talk i guess. What prof. W.S can see while sitting in his bedroom. PEJ and supporter in NL and across the nation will never see it even if they climb iroko tree.
Re: Patience Blames Elders For Fueling Rivers Crisis by Fadelex(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
frankyychiji: GEJ for 2015!!
you have proven beyond reasonable doubt that you are one of the paid social network defender of patience... you took ur time to respond to every1 that spoke against ur jixos on earth... smh for u...go find better job do cuz ur salary will stop on 29th may, 2015.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah, The Barkin Zuwo Of Our Time! / Boko Haram: ‘IBB Disarmed The Military’---sen SALEH / Top Delta Politician Stripped Byprostitutes For Not Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.