Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie (449758 Views)

Poll: who is more beautiful?

Aishwarya Rai: 63% (88 votes)
Angelina Jolie: 36% (51 votes)
This poll has ended

Aishwarya Rai Vs Katrina Kaif: Let The Battle Begin! / Aishwarya Rai Or Preity Zinta / Rita Dominic Vs. Aishwarya Rai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by KARAMBA111: 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2009
never really appreciated the real beauty of Aish till I visited this forum. Just WOW!

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by vanni(f): 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2009
same beauty question,

its getting boring

Is that all there is to celebrity forum? Comparison undecided
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by eleshin(m): 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2009
aishawarya is 1 billion times more beautiful than angelina jolie.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sexyLeamon(f): 6:34am On Oct 05, 2009
eleshin:

aishawarya is 1 billion times more beautiful than angelina jolie.
sayz u.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Inurdreamz(m): 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2009
Angie is hot and sexy, a role model for women. She aint got no natural beauty
besides she is just too Lepaaa! for ma likening cheesy
Aish has got natural beauty, a one time beauty-queen, what else do u need to b convinced? I will go for Aish anytime anyday wink
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by rayzbay(f): 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2009
beautiful and sexy-aishwarya cool

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2009
Something is wrong with Rai's shape.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by rayzbay(f): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2009
Something is wrong with Rai's shape.
what is it
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by KARAMBA111: 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2009
too much of womanhood?
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2009
rayzbay:

what is it

No ass!
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Kunbee: 3:43am On Oct 06, 2009
michelin89:

No ass!

LWKMD
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2009
Aish is leading yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cheesy cheesy
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Bravesfc: 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2009
This is serious issue. This thread actually got to 12pages?? wow! I am stunned. If you vote for one , something tells you that you just made the wrong choice. Its a simple tie. smiley
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2009
angelina jolie 4 life. she has the lips and a natural beauty.just the lips outshines the whole of aishwarya

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2009
i jest love those lips, Angelina Jolie’s lips are probably a genetic gift that is unfortunately unattainable by most women in any natural looking way. they are just like pillows, heavenly pillows. when i watched changeling I must admit, but I could not take my eyes off those lips. Those red, plump, super-sized lips stole every scene. I studied how they moved, looking for signs of Botox paralysis, wondering if she had lip augmentation surgery. I was fascinated with those wondrous lips. They must drive men wild. They have to be the reason Brad left Jen. What man could possibly gaze at those luscious lips and not imagine them wrapped around… Well you know… I don’t have to ‘splain this to you, Lucy! Jolie’s beauty is like no other. She is the epitome of the Greek Goddess, so I found it hard to imagine her in the role of poor, struggling Christine Collins, whose son had disappeared from her life forever. The splendor that is her face, was just simply too distracting.

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 11:30pm On Oct 21, 2009
i love this woman

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 11:32pm On Oct 21, 2009
angie is an angel

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 6:26pm On Nov 08, 2009
angelina single handedly takes the crown here

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2009
angie wins this

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2009
angelina always look sexy even when she's not trying

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2009
perfection is the only deserving word when it comes to angie

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2009
she always look so effortess

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2009
They are both beautiful women and almost look alike but Aish takes the biscuit. smiley
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2009
she 2 beautiful 2 begin with

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2009
she is the best simply put

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2009
she's an angel

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2009
brad is one lucky guy

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2009
i am so happy she's famous i mean imagine the world without knowing someone named angelina jolie. it's unimaginable

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2009
she just has the whole package

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Winnergal(f): 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2009
It's Angel all the way . ,  

They both look alike sha . . .
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2009
go angie

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2009
angie rocks

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (31) (Reply)

Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million / Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo / Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.