Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie (449852 Views)

Poll: who is more beautiful?

Aishwarya Rai: 63% (88 votes)
Angelina Jolie: 36% (51 votes)
This poll has ended

Aishwarya Rai Vs Katrina Kaif: Let The Battle Begin! / Aishwarya Rai Or Preity Zinta / Rita Dominic Vs. Aishwarya Rai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2009
Someone has a girl crush
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2009
look say what u want i don't care, and yes i do, i mean she makes thousands of girls turn lesbo for her minus me

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2009
she runs the world

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2009
love u

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2009
it's all in her hands

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2009
she is the hottest woman alive

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by agbondehen(m): 11:56pm On Nov 08, 2009
i fink jolie is more beautiful,nd she has dis very sexy lips.gush,i luv those lips
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2009
i adore dis woman

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2009
fashi aishblabla, angie is the real deal

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2009
aish bla bla is nothing close in comparison to angelina

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2009
angelina you're so fne
you're so fine you blow my mind

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2009
let's focus on the name for a minute angelina jolie means pretty angel

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sexyLeamon(f): 4:18am On Nov 11, 2009
looking sexy.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by abhi06: 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2009
damseldami U proved it right
that how vulgar Angelina Jolie is she just wants to expose her fake things and the latest pics clearly shows how old and sagging face she has now i m dislikin her more
But AISHWARYA RAI has reached the top slot without exposin or anythin she is the true beauty IN EVERY SENSE
I Jus lov Ash AD SURE THAT MANY PEOPLE DO
Rock the world Ash
WAY TO GO

tHE TRUE ''NATURAL'' BEAUTY
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 11:22pm On Nov 12, 2009
abhi06:

damseldami U proved it right
that how vulgar Angelina Jolie is she just wants to expose her fake things and the latest pics clearly shows how old and sagging face she has now i m dislikin her more
But AISHWARYA RAI has reached the top slot without exposin or anythin she is the true beauty IN EVERY SENSE
I Jus lov Ash AD SURE THAT MANY PEOPLE DO
Rock the world Ash
WAY TO GO

tHE TRUE ''NATURAL'' BEAUTY

look if you take one minute to look at aishwarya's face, you will have nightmares because she looks like a snake and i am serious
and who is the mugu saying angelina's face is sagging, i swear na your mamma yansh wey dey sag, look this one here na current picture(taken on the 4th of october 2009 at 6.19pm to be precise. she has no makeup on and she is glowing.now b4 u talk show me one of aishblabla picture with no makeup on,
escargot!!!

which one na vulgar, ode, we dey talk about who is beautiful not vulgar, now b4 u wan write somethin else take sense read, u hear, dudomu
and btw, name one fake ting she has,with proof, substantial proof

lastly snakeface has never rocked the world, she is not roking the world and never will be
let's leave that to michael jackson
i mean who she be, who know am, wetin she get,who she marry, wich film she act. ordinary name, person no fi pronounce, wo better face the truth jare
angelina rules the world!!!
lets leave it at that!

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by whitesturd(f): 11:24pm On Nov 12, 2009
aISHWARYA rai
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by africhika(f): 4:28am On Nov 13, 2009
angelina- UNattractive, annoying, arrogant, rude (she disowned her own father!)   
all those pics posted, EWWWWW tongue

aish- beautiful, sweet, lovely, family-oriented, great smile
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by watchme(f): 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2009
Ai, I prefer her to Jolie
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by abhi06: 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2009
hey damseldami take a chill pill k? talk sense dont get obsessed with that fake lady (angeli whatever) who does not rule the world thats 4 sure grin
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sweeti14(f): 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2009
they are both beautiful and i think angelina jolie is overrated(jolie loverz abeg no chop me oh!)
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by AyilaraH(m): 11:52am On Dec 01, 2009
aishwarya rai you are too much. though angelina jolie is beatiful too
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Ak4all(m): 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2009
U cant compare an india beauty 2 an america beauty they
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by HipsyDipsy(f): 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2010
bone! AISHWARYA 4 life!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by nelice: 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2010
angelina jolie
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 3:30am On Mar 08, 2010
Okay, to end this battle, I have decided to put up the pics of both stars with no makeup.

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by slap1(m): 8:39am On Mar 08, 2010
Is that Angelina or ma granny!? Well, I've seen more beautiful ladies here in Naija!
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 08, 2010
slap1:

Is that Angelina or ma granny!? Well, I've seen more beautiful ladies here in Naija!

The thing don tire me, I dunno why but Angie looks so old and skinny now, and I think Rai is actually older than her. sad

What i see and sure the whole world see when looking at this lovely women are;

Angie portrays an image of sex, she's sexy and just shows sex,sex and sex.
Rai is just Beautiful, so beautiful, you would wanna spend the rest of your life waking up with that face by your side.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by tolu001: 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2010
Angelina Jolie, she is just too pretty shocked
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Emmyk(m): 10:50am On Mar 14, 2010
Mad Combination angry why not Aishwarya Rai and Preity Zinta?
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2010
Emmyk:

Mad Combination angry why not Aishwarya Rai and Preity Zinta?
lol Preity is hella cute but I think Aish and Angelina are a fair comparison cos AISH have called the most beautiful woman in
the world so have Angelina smiley
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by jamalzox: 3:19am On Mar 18, 2010

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by abhi06: 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2010
hi again atlas it will be right to say that AISHWARYA RAI is the most beautiful
If u dont agree then,

BETTER GET UR EYES CHECKED

These r some latest pics of ASH . this month
at the age of 36 she is becoming more an more beautiful

with her mother

SO ON THIS BEAUTIFUL NOTE I END

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (31) (Reply)

Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million / Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo / Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.