Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,547 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

A Message - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Message (815 Views)

Obasanjo Absence At The Council Of State Meeting » A Message To Buhari / Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari / Rivers 2015: Wike Has A Message For My Ijaw & Ogoni Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Message by Amopeekun(f): 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hi everyone,
I do hope you are fine? I, sincerely, appreciate all those who prayed for our well being in the last two months. May our homes and hearts be filled with peace. To my friends, brothers and sister in Borno and Yobe, may the good Lord restore peace to the region. And to those who lost loved ones, may He console you and grant the departed,eternal peace. To my family and friends around the country, network has been restored in Adamawa. Ramadan kareem!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Finance Minister Okonjo Iweala Forced Thisday Publisher To Sack Editor / PDP Crisis: Jonathan’s Impeachment On The Cards – Rep. Jibrin / PDP Now Minority In House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.