Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers (4767 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by vivaladiva(f): 7:28pm On May 23, 2008
janami:

and this comment is directed at? common name names cool kiss
IF THE CAP FITS PLEASE WEAR IT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by janami(f): 7:38pm On May 23, 2008
hardly fits. lol. sorry. cool i smell a bitter experience somewhere . . . . dnt tk it out on all naija gals grin
be more specific in ur comments dear.
i guess u feel safer to generalise than name names kiss
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by vivaladiva(f): 7:42pm On May 23, 2008
janami:

hardly fits. lol. sorry. cool i smell a bitter experience somewhere . . . . dnt tk it out on all naija gals grin
be more specific in your comments dear.
i guess u feel safer to generalise than name names kiss
safe from what,
when some one exclaims that some one has farted, the fartee know the person is referring to him
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by janami(f): 7:44pm On May 23, 2008
looks like someone is still hiding tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by vivaladiva(f): 7:54pm On May 23, 2008
hidding from what i havent for the energy to read thru the thread to see all the ignorant wankers that pissed me off, besides nairaland doesnt send or take away necta point for naming or not naming names
beisdes any body for nairaland dey feed me THE ANS IS NO
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by vivaladiva(f): 8:05pm On May 23, 2008
janami, i can preach about the ills andthe demise of the all the girls that have been raped and stigmatised that doesnt mean ave been raped
i could talk about the ills of female circumcision, doesnt mean ave been mutilated
i can talk about the growing divide between rich and poor deoesnt mean am poor
i can go on all nite
bitter experience or not, not many nigerian girls will open their houses to their so called friends, now that is known a fact,
doent mean it happens to every one, my mate that i consider my best mate is nigerian and i trust her
still if u cant openly talk about a problem swithout people accusing u of generalising then the problem will remain unsolved
classic syndrom of the nigerian economy and its people, sweep it under the carpet, lets not talk about it, lets pretend it doesnt exist but it does and u watch ur back every munite wondering if someone is goin to stab u
classic case, christmas in nigeria ur neighbours bring you food, how many nigerians will end up throwing that food in the bin prob btw 50-90%, but we will laugh and say iya shade the food was lovely
abeg make una free me, one of the reasons i left the good damn country in my teens is their extrem hypocrisy, back stabbing, lets not talk about it, lets all go to church bleeping attitude
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by vivaladiva(f): 8:13pm On May 23, 2008
if this was a general chat i bet a few guys and girls would have come up and said oh thet happend to me, this happend to me
but na lie o for naira land no therapy can be found on this forum if ever any one is looking for it
that is why upon the $134 wey them they charge for one barrel of crude oil u still rank as one of the least developed and most corruption riddled nations in the world. if u no like the fact abeg go drink ota pia pia
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by janami(f): 9:33pm On May 23, 2008
well, u r somewhat right but men snatching doesnt cut across nationalities. All depends on the kind of friend and man one myt keep.

Aha! so u cn argue a point without adding bitches and shit? i am impressed.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by vivaladiva(f): 9:47pm On May 23, 2008
am not saying it doesnt but in our own case most like to pretend it doesnt happen
still all the nigerian home videos cant be wrong?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by NubianQ(f): 9:56pm On May 23, 2008
Viva Hun,

Free the thread oh! before some people start name calling! i dont know why its a big problem to speak ur mind in this forum
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by vivaladiva(f): 10:01pm On May 23, 2008
dont let the bastards grind u down ( thats our moto remember nubi)
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by onyinye2(f): 5:03am On May 24, 2008
Wow you need some serious damage control. Why is it if one lady does something wrong, we get blamed for it? And this suppose to be a new year.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by Ibime(m): 8:34am On May 24, 2008
hehehehehe . . . . . . lmfao . . . . . . preach Viva, preach! grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by janami(f): 3:02pm On May 25, 2008
vivaladiva:

still all the nigerian home videos can't be wrong?
Nigerian movies are a classic case of repeated storylines so i dnt think they really count
NubianQ:

before some people start name calling! i don't know why its a big problem to speak your mind in this forum
who is calling names here? chk out wot ur friend just posted:
vivaladiva:

don't let the bastards grind u down ( thats our moto remember nubi)
yeah, do u remember nubi? tongue

this is the best advice u can give ur friend

NubianQ:

Viva Hun,

Free the thread oh!

Ibime:

hehehehehe . . . . . . lmfao . . . . . . preach Viva, preach! grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by vivaladiva(f): 5:06pm On May 25, 2008
nigeria films are a mirror image of nigerian culture finito
repeat or no repeat
the only unrealistic thing in nigerian films is that the bad guy always repents and the good guy always wins
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by janami(f): 7:28pm On May 25, 2008
a mirror image over emphasized and over used. can u name 10 nigerian films - no, i will mk it easy for u - 5 nigerian films with a friend snatching her other friend's boyfriend without it having thesame storyline? Dnt tell me there is no american film with that same story line
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by vivaladiva(f): 7:33pm On May 25, 2008
tell u what, am not tryin to convince u of anything, we can agree to disagree, and i think we should
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by vivaladiva(f): 7:35pm On May 25, 2008
tell u what, am not tryin to convince u of anything, we can agree to disagree, and i think we should
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by Ajebota(f): 12:02am On May 26, 2008
nawa o ppl just enjoy shooting down other people's threads, i dont get it

@ poster "ca depend." Of course not all naij girls are this way and females from other countries exhibit the same traits but to my experience ( and maybe becos most of my friends have been Naija, duh!) backstabbing in general seems to be prevalent amongst the Naija female populous. However, me, I dont have energy to be chasing man. A responsible and committed man wouldn't require me to be keeping tabs on him all day everyday.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by janami(f): 7:29am On May 26, 2008
Ajebota:

nawa o people just enjoy shooting down other people's threads, i don't get it
person no fit argue her case for forum again? tongue besides, i and the poster has agreed to disagree, wetin be ur own?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by acidrop(f): 7:40am On May 26, 2008
well the moral of the story is if u gat a boo, hold him tight. . . . . cos some other chick will step their game up, i dont blame the poster too much. but this will affect all the male whores, who keeps jumping from one gurl to another and allowing themself to be victims, when there are secretly njoying the whole drama
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by Ajebota(f): 1:59pm On May 26, 2008
janami:

person no fit argue her case for forum again? tongue besides, i and the poster has agreed to disagree, wetin be your own?

I did not address 'Janami' in my post, I addressed 'people' grin because i am 2 lazy for cyber fight tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by janami(f): 9:11pm On May 26, 2008
and i am more than capable of one kiss neways, since me and the poster don reach agreement, i have left her thread o smiley.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by adabeke12(f): 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2013
vivaladiva: hr hottness i believe u live in an ideal world
in reality, most are ruled by the desires of the flesh
competition is part of our nature
what do u think is behind the theory of natural selection or evolution
be real my dear

Competing against who? So women should keep competing with each other even when in a relationship?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by adabeke12(f): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
[quote author=tRoOE] @Xerxes
LOL I was just trying to help her out grin grin
don't you know some people are better off dead tongue
I see someone is banned again grin grin wetin you do this time

@ jennykadry
Long time cheesy cheesy cheesy, hope you no vex at me sha for not posting the horoscope

@vivaladiva
chicken brain that can not happen since we don't think alike

As for your topic birds of the same feathers flocks together, so see why you and your so called friends are stealing each others men lipsrsealed

@~Antidote~
Hello stranger long time, sorry about the other time wink, will call you lata on

@vivaladiva
will be back for your dumbass, boyfriend Snatcher  cheesy cheesy

People can hide who they truly are for a very long time until you catch them or they feel its time to reveal themselves. I dont believe birds of the same feather flock together. A man kidnapped three girls for about 21 years and he had brothers and children and neigborhood friends who didnt believe he was capable of such act. Now he got detained do you think his brothers and children should get detained for something they had no idea about? I personally dont think. People sometimes are not who they claim to be.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by adabeke12(f): 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
vivaladiva: must every discussion on naira land be personalised
i hear and see a lot of things happening within nigeria
many of my male friends have been to naija after being abroad and have mwny stories to tell
i have made and discarded friends
so whether on not it is or is not from personal experience is not the point
the fact is that it happens more often than nairalanders are willing to accept

You are absolutely right about that
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by adabeke12(f): 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
4 Him:

woah! Easy there . . .
Its not about you, i was amused you would bring up this topic after you just recently talked about your own experience.

Sure it happens all the time but my take is this, if you're a lady pls respect yourself and find your own man . . . as a guy you have no excuse, if a woman snatches you then it means you werent really as committed as you pretended to be but was too much of a coward to say so.
The last part is absolutely correct
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
HR.hotness:
Any man that allows himself to be snatched is a dog!
Any girl that thinks she is woman enough to snatch my man isn't worth my time!

I have no Patience for rubbish and both parties will get the boot

No man is worth loosing sleep over and i will not worry my pretty head if some disillusioned female has it in her head that she deserves my man.
You are who you hang out with and I pick my friends very carefully.
i cant stand classless people and I particularly cant stand females with issues, who think they are in competition with me or who are just plain shady.
I wont even consider dating a man who can be swayed by a flash of skin to begun with, my man has substance and will thunk with his head and not his dick.

I'm a strong believer that we all set ourselves up for whatever situations we find ourselves in and that situation is definitely not for me!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by adabeke12(f): 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
[quote author=adabeke12]

You make sense lol
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers by AlyricistLaura: 4:14am On Sep 12, 2013
adabeke12: I Got a Phat Ibo Asss....

Another Model Chick On Display?

You still carrying that Cart of Dishrags behind you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite Radio Programme / What Are D Most Used ICE BREAKERS While Talking To A Strange Girl???? / Desperate Men, Thirsty Guys On Social Media. [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.