Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner (19573 Views)

Was Kimo, Rivers Police Commissioner Sleeping During A Security Meeting? Photo / Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport / Governors Demand For Okonjo-Iweala’s Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by Gbawes: 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2013
Billionaires: Need I remind the Northern goons that in true Federalism, its not only state police that is legitimate demand, but 100% resource control is also a legitimate right ?

Gbam !!!!
Gbosa Gbosa Gbosa

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by realone2012: 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2013
A
TALE
OF
A
CLUELESS
AND
SHOELESS
LEADER:

PETROL PRICE HIKE...CABALOCRACY...MONUMENTAL CORRUPTION...INSECURITY...INSUFFICIENT POWER SUPPLY...POLICE PENSION SCHEME SCAM...KIDNAPPING FOR RANSOM...MALUBU OIL BLOC SCANDAL.

2015 IS FAST APPROACHING.........
SHINE YOUR EYEEEEEE.
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by kingthreat(m): 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
Let the bloody corrupt biased police commissioner be removed and forced to resign.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by Linoversace: 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2013
Talking really tough, the
governors threatened that they
would reconsider their earlier
commitment to contribute part
of their federal allocations
towards the funding of the police
if the Rivers police boss was not
removed and sanctioned.
Jokers! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by soloyes(m): 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
eddiebruk: I thought the same Joseph Mbu was supporting Amaechi...? how come Amaechi Visitors now see him as being Unprofessional...?
have u been following the happenings at all? When was he ever counted as Amaechi's supporter?

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by cupid4ig(m): 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
Super1759:
please ask again, maybe they want to replace the mace for river state
the thing just tire me
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by Yazmin: 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
cupid4ig: a solidarity visit for what? did amaechi lost his wife or mom? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

No, he lost his senses... grin

5 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by Chimerase(m): 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
Lazy governors una no get work again angry
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by okpurukata(f): 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
Who the gods want to kill, they first make deaf. Amechi has eventually gone deaf, and can only hear from Boko boys. Hmmmmmmm. He is on his own oo
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
aparently most of the people gloating on here never really witnessed anything during the June12 days,Nigerians better pray this ends as fast as it is spreading for the end result nowwith more arms on the loose,boko haramites and other so called extremist groups are sincerely waiting to pounce wont be good at all

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by Yazmin: 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
Gbawes:

Gbam !!!!
Gbosa Gbosa Gbosa

No, I dont agree with you on this.
Why should we assume that what is good for......sorry let me stop here and read ur post again, perhaps i was replying the wrong person. .... tongue

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
Gbawes:

Gbam !!!!
Gbosa Gbosa Gbosa
u keep doing gbosa,this country is definitely headign there with the thugs we have at state and federal levels and before anyone accuses me of beign a jona or amaechi supporter,they are all members of the same ilk
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by dejavu1(m): 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
Has Aliyu et al visited Nyako whose domain have been ravaged by boko haram? Even Nyako who needed solidarity visit most is paying one to Amaechi. Of course our people are too gullible to discern that all the actors involved are just fighting for their political and personal interest.
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2013
Nothing concerns northern governors with Rivers state's politics.
Though what is happening in Rivers is an eye sour but the northern governors should mind their own business.

The truth is that the CP of Rivers State will never be transfered from that state because he is doing the president's bidding and he is doing it perfectly well.

Amechi should not have dived into crocodile infested river without learning swimming techniques.

He should have learnt from past governors that mr. Obasanjo fought to a stand still. Since he is not a fast learner, others will use him as a case study.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by Hillaco: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
Amechi should be very careful with this is political adviscers from the north, cos since the history of Nigeria the north has no good intention for the south.
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by naptu2: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2013
Yazmin:

No, I dont agree with you on this.
Why should we assume that what is good for......sorry let me stop here and read ur post again, perhaps i was replying the wrong person. .... tongue

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by Toktee(m): 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
Billionaires: Need I remind the Northern goons that in true Federalism, its not only state police that is legitimate demand, but 100% resource control is also a legitimate right ?
say that to jonathan,who are you crying to?
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by GoodSamaritan: 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
Why calling for the removal of the Commissioner? Nigerian Police have done worst to ordinary citizens whose taxes are being used to pay the police and yet no one called for their removal. Abeg, make the rich and mighty feel the same things the poor masses are feeling joo
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by NwaTeacher1: 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2013
They want to use Amaechi to regain power from the south. Amaechi is playing music he can't stand to dance. We the southern youths are watching him
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by kinguwem: 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2013
Rivers State is the largest on-shore oil producing state in the country. The governors know that a crisis in River State will jeopardize their monthly allocation. Where were the governors when Boko Haram was terrorizing the North? They should remove the log in their eyes before removing the speck in another man's eye.
In as much as we condemn the anti-Amaechi group, Amaechi should not sit on the fence. If he wants to join APC, he should be bold enough to leave PDP and stop heating the polity.
It is obvious his people are uncomfortable with his recent political alliance.
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by wisdomw(m): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2013
Am travelling oit of dis country 2 burma. A kitchen pot calling a kettle blak/a puzzy mocking a dick 2 be oozing. Imagine!!!!!!
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by nwadaigbo: 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
somebosy's house is burning and he is chasing rat. Those northern rogues should go back to their desert and solve insecurity destroying their region and allow rivers ppl to solve theirs. What kind of joblessness and pokenosing is this. I spit on them
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by delors(m): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
I second! Gbam! In a civilized society, the man, by now, should be tendering his resignation or cooling off in the cell. Imagine a police officer partaking in such barbarism. Let us face the facts, if the northern governors asked for his removal, they are justified. Since the southerners (civilians and civil society join) could not (and did not) ask for his resignation or removal, then do not criticize the northern governors for this.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
Na wa oh. JTF don scatter their brain child, now they think rivers state revenue will be used to enthrone dem come 2015. Dat can never happen so let these time wasters go back and nurse their brain child to kill people of other regions and Christians. Go and nurse Boko Haram haba...
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by basilo101: 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
Dey created BH 2 discredit GEJ, it has destroyed dia region. Nw dey r adopting a new strategy, taking d battle ground 2 enemy zone.
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by Sageez(m): 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
omarky: Make I start packing ma loads...... Burkina- faso here I come. Nigeria is gonna boil come 2015.

lolzzzzzzzzzzz! Man as for me, malabo things will b activated, 1st week of January 2015
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by zuggy: 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2013
In the first place, who allowed those animals into rivers state, let alone making empty statements, if the commissioner of police was hounding Amaechi's opponents nobody will say a word, the level of hypocricy in this whole thing atimes beats my imagination, Ameachi learn to obey condtituted authority, when the chips are down these so called northern govs will abandon you...
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by vickyb59(m): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2013
tokunboh: Morning of a thousand laughs.. Featuring Kwakwanso baby face, ameachi baba, lamido mouth, murtala 'the genius' nyako and aliyu go dye. Venue: portharcourt airport. For tickets, contact boko haram selling points nationwide. Grab your tickets now

keep chewing my chin chin
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by DaJulee(f): 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2013
How many times has these governors visited the Governor of Jos, Yobe, and Maduguri? Why must it be Rivers State Nonsense Boko Haramites...
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by bugila(m): 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
Breaking News.
The Only Weapon Recognised by Law For Self Defence in Rivers State Is... MACE.
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by jonaktex: 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
akpomeme:

So the north is so peaceful now that rivers state has become a place of concern to these guys grin grin grin grin
dont mind those confused fellow
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by Abagworo(m): 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2013

Yes. That is what all Nigerians want. Jonathan failed the moment he refused to work towards establishing true federalism through these past 4 years of his administration. Every State should be allowed to fend for themselves. That is what APC stands for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha And Aisha Buhari At Get Involved In Abuja / 2019: No Automatic Ticket For Buhari — APC / Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.