Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner (19572 Views)

Was Kimo, Rivers Police Commissioner Sleeping During A Security Meeting? Photo / Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport / Governors Demand For Okonjo-Iweala’s Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by EngrChris(m): 2:40am On Jul 17, 2013
There interest of coming to rivers is because Amaechi is only machine TOOL they have in SS/SE zone to regain power come 2015, but if is true Amaechi being a SS man will become an enemy of SS, unless he want to use the Northerners head. Opportunity comes one or twice in 9ja presidency post but try n grab d first if not the next 50yrs SS may not climb the seat of president iff they lost it come 2015. So my advice to Amaechi is don't go out from PDP and reconcile with his brother n party, he ought to gain more than join'g hand with some northern governors and buhari. My brother in IGBO land will say "Onye gbuo onye oga eli ihe oma omere ya". God bless Nigeria
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by waja(m): 4:18am On Jul 17, 2013
akpomeme:

So the north is so peaceful now that rivers state has become a place of concern to these guys grin grin grin grin
. My brother ask me ooo! They can't handle boko haram in their region, they want to come and handle little problem in PH.
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by Demdem(m): 5:44am On Jul 17, 2013
tokunboh:

Chidi Lloyd, is that you? Ameachi was here this evening smiley

Hey, av been looking for u. grin why did u suddenly run away from Patience-Jesus thread? cheesy
Have u now realized that all what u were insinuating earlier were plain rubbish.
Man up, come back and apologise for ur now found ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by ibrahym47(m): 5:44am On Jul 17, 2013
Northerner get sense while Τ̲̅ђέ rest ؃ 9ja r bloody noise maker.There is somthing behind ΨђåƮ visit bt you and I are too busy with the insult game rather dan analysing the situation.
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by Isiterere(m): 6:14am On Jul 17, 2013
I weep for my country, a country dancing on the brink; a country where 5 is greater than 27; a country where illegality (PEJ )is showing supremacy over legality(AMECHI).
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by akpomeme(m): 6:17am On Jul 17, 2013
ibrahym47: Northerner get sense while Τ̲̅ђέ rest ؃ 9ja r bloody noise maker.There is somthing behind ΨђåƮ visit bt you and I are too busy with the insult game rather dan analysing the situation.

They are helping Ameachi drown. What sense is in that? A healthy part has been struck by them and Jonathan.
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by Stopercent: 6:54am On Jul 17, 2013
They could also suggest regionalising the Nigerian police na
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by 5sigma(m): 6:56am On Jul 17, 2013
Those governors are lucky their plane was not grounded for lack of proper documentation or for not submitting a flight plan.maybe Fidelia and her Oga at the top are still in China.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by badmeat(m): 7:21am On Jul 17, 2013
Amaechi,u beta connect with Rivers people!inviting all these yoruba n hausa bigots will not help u,Rivers state citizens supported u during ur trials,the same Rivers people want u to go,angry
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by blackbeau1(f): 7:45am On Jul 17, 2013
oh please! who does the IG work for? does he work for Amaechi or for Aliens? lets face it,if FG wants to pursue this course to the end,they will and they'll win.
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 17, 2013
Demdem:

Hey, av been looking for u. grin why did u suddenly run away from Patience-Jesus thread? cheesy
Have u now realized that all what u were insinuating earlier were plain rubbish.
Man up, come back and apologise for ur now found ignorance.

If you are referring to the Premium Times report on an interview Bipi never granted, then my brother you can believe anything. The same Premium times reported that protesters at Portharcourt Airport were armed with guns and other dangerous weapons but on watching the video all I saw was people armed with placards. Sahara reporters, Ptimes and most especially people like you that helps in peddling their unfounded stories are doing the nation a great disservice. I think you should stop this attitude of any bad news on GEJ and PEJ, be it genuine or fake is good news. You just need to stop before Isaiah 33 vs 1 invokes itself. The combo of Kwakwanso, Ameachi, Nyako, Lamido, Aliyu with the ever corrupt house of reps cannot save you from it if you don't desist from this shameful act. A word is enough for the wise, fam.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by PStacks(m): 8:28am On Jul 17, 2013
GEJ is finished mehn!

Omooooh!
Rabiu Kwankoso..
Murtala Nyako...
Babangida Aliyu.
Sule Lamido..

Strong mehn behind Amechi.. GEJ is finished mehn! This battle would only get deeper..

Amechi! Behind you we stand..
God Bless Amechi.
God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by ddeola: 8:47am On Jul 17, 2013
This una president no understand the rules of civility and unfortunately, the errand dog commissioner sef no use em head. What a shame undecided undecided undecided
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by aurenflani: 8:50am On Jul 17, 2013
ochukwuma15: Nothing concerns northern governors with Rivers state's politics.
Though what is happening in Rivers is an eye sour but the northern governors should mind their own business.

The truth is that the CP of Rivers State will never be transfered from that state because he is doing the president's bidding and he is doing it perfectly well.

Amechi should not have dived into crocodile infested river without learning swimming techniques.

He should have learnt from past governors that mr. Obasanjo fought to a stand still. Since he is not a fast learner, others will use him as a case study.

- chuks is writing from Port Hacourt, Rivers state.

This kind of statement only shows the depth of you southerners hypocrisy. Now you supported abuse of power simply because you hate Ameachi.
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by aurenflani: 8:54am On Jul 17, 2013
akpomeme:

They are helping Ameachi drown. What sense is in that? A healthy part has been struck by them and Jonathan.

You will see that at the pdp national convention. Smart one. grin
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by visalo: 9:04am On Jul 17, 2013
Stupid and useless northerners governors. look at people who their house is on fire, coming to pay a solidarity visit. gradualling we have started seing the hands behind MALLAM Amaechi deceit behaviour. At the right time, this aboki`s will abadoned him
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by victorD3: 9:30am On Jul 17, 2013
realone2012: A
TALE
OF
A
CLUELESS
AND
SHOELESS
LEADER:

PETROL PRICE HIKE...CABALOCRACY...MONUMENTAL CORRUPTION...INSECURITY...INSUFFICIENT POWER SUPPLY...POLICE PENSION SCHEME SCAM...KIDNAPPING FOR RANSOM...MALUBU OIL BLOC SCANDAL.

2015 IS FAST APPROACHING.........
SHINE YOUR EYEEEEEE.

How I wish everyone has to subscribe to use nairaland so that goats like you will stick to El-Rufai's wall on facebook.
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by Darammliveth(m): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2013
So dis stupid almaijiri pple can order for dismission of one official shaa.... So funny indeed, dey sud beta go to dia own forest and settle dia unsolved nasty problem 'BOKO HARAM' am nt surprise sha, dey ar ntin but bunches of fools,animals...... Dey ar d problem in dis country. God please intervene oooo
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by amaechijay: 11:14am On Jul 17, 2013
Can you imagine the Pot calling the Kettle black.

Have they all been removed from their seats for their involvement in Boko Haram?

They didn't stone them well... .
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by comrChris(m): 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
Aboki s an aboki nomata d kind of educatn h gets,dose govnors r jobless n senseless 4 making such visit witout knwin dey r d ones dat needs solidarity visit,.,shamelsee bigots in d north.
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by affyong: 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
Let's call a spade what it is a SPADE! U don't fight fire with fire! The governors ve come to visit a friend n should do so without been harassed. The ranglings in Rivers state should be put to an end. N pple should stop bringing ethnic sentiments into this. Stop making it a case of the North vs south or west or east. Afterall what affects the head affects evry part of the body! Its not Amechi that will suffer or the northern govs its the common man on the street! Let's be sensible n preach paece n love. Instead of unnecessary name calling. Every day for the thief, one day for the owner of the house! One day the rivers man on the street, will wake up n realise they will be loosers if they allow themselves to be used against one another. As for the Cp evry dog has its day n his is just around the corner. If I were him I will personally ask for redployment, because at the end he might just be the settlement chip! In politics , there are no permanet friends only interests!
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by Demdem(m): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2013
tokunboh:

If you are referring to the Premium Times report on an interview Bipi never granted, then my brother you can believe anything. The same Premium times reported that protesters at Portharcourt Airport were armed with guns and other dangerous weapons but on watching the video all I saw was people armed with placards. Sahara reporters, Ptimes and most especially people like you that helps in peddling their unfounded stories are doing the nation a great disservice. I think you should stop this attitude of any bad news on GEJ and PEJ, be it genuine or fake is good news. You just need to stop before Isaiah 33 vs 1 invokes itself. The combo of Kwakwanso, Ameachi, Nyako, Lamido, Aliyu with the ever corrupt house of reps cannot save you from it if you don't desist from this shameful act. A word is enough for the wise, fam.

What a clown, has the miserable Bipi denied the report u claimed is false? Why don't u come back to the thread instead of running away with ur tiny tail in between ur legs and raised this concern of urs. What a coward u are.
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2013
Demdem:

What a clown, has the miserable Bipi denied the report u claimed is false? Why don't u come back to the thread instead of running away with ur tiny tail in between ur legs and raised this concern of urs. What a coward u are.

It is only a paid dog (which I doubt you are) that would that would rely on unsubstantiated news from the likes of premium times, Sahara reporters and bola Tinubu-owned the nation newspapers. Meanwhile, don't try to derail this thread. What do you think about the governors mentioned in this post, don't you think they should be busy managing their crisis-ridden states? I just want your opinion

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by henrysam(m): 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2013
Okoro2015: Ever heared of honorarium before? It is normally enclosed in an envelope. Honestly, my brothers from Rivers has suffered. Tell me how else will clowns from Nigerian BOMBay are now peace consultants in Rivers state?
They have come to take their honorarium o my brother. Ameachi stay in pdp is just to destroy the party, he is already with the opposition. The 4 govnors have only come to take Ghana must go. Dancing nakedin the market square.
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by Demdem(m): 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2013
tokunboh:

It is only a paid dog (which I doubt you are) that would that would rely on unsubstantiated news from the likes of premium times, Sahara reporters and bola Tinubu-owned the nation newspapers. Meanwhile, don't try to derail this thread. What do you think about the governors mentioned in this post, don't you think they should be busy managing their crisis-ridden states? I just want your opinion

It's only a useless He-goat ( which I doubt u are) will claim a report is false with nothing to corraborate his claims. Even the culprit in question has not even denied it so who are u to speak on his behalf or are u Bipi
Come back to the thread, show ur concerns and stop being a coward.

This is democracy, the governors are free to move about. Their less than 24hrs visit to their chairman is in order. Amaechi also went to Ekiti in recent past. This should be encouraged.They are all back in their offices working or did evil boko strike during the time they weren't there?
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by henrysam(m): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
ibrahym47: Northerner get sense while Τ̲̅ђέ rest ؃ 9ja r bloody noise maker.There is somthing behind ΨђåƮ visit bt you and I are too busy with the insult game rather dan analysing the situation.
Tell us Bro if its not wat we know before. I e seeing the stooge in ameachi to get the power from gej the south south man. We all know they are all waiting for gej to declare his intention for 2015 so thT they can move to the ippositiin pRty where their oga at the top ibb is fighting to bcom bot chairmN
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by W0Clinton: 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
delors: I second! Gbam! In a civilized society, the man, by now, should be tendering his resignation or cooling off in the cell. Imagine a police officer partaking in such barbarism. Let us face the facts, if the northern governors asked for his removal, they are justified. Since the southerners (civilians and civil society join) could not (and did not) ask for his resignation or removal, then do not criticize the northern governors for this.
Mr...pple lik u shuld judge ur sense of reasonin...d police officer, who was he attached to? also Hon.Chidi lyod hv u called 4 his resignition considerin all he did...?
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by naijatruth: 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
warrior01: I said it; these people are the reason why Jesus wept in the bible. Just imagine these boko haram infested parasites looking for ways to infest Rivers state. Mbanu! Oga Joe, I hope you never drink. Pls be at alert
Imagine Boko guys o, looking for an opportunity to establish boko branch in River state. God forbid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG / FG Hasn’t Suspended Livestock Transformation Plan —presidency / Hushpuppi: Six Months After FBI Indictment, IGP Yet To Forward Advice On Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.