Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner (19574 Views)

Was Kimo, Rivers Police Commissioner Sleeping During A Security Meeting? Photo / Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport / Governors Demand For Okonjo-Iweala’s Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by motobid(m): 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2013
Revolution that rotimi asked for has started n i hope it will consume him. Just joking n laughing.
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by Demdem(m): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
Soon Muazu, Jang and their group will bring their delegation to visit Bipi grin
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by ritux: 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2013
I think only a coward will ask for the removal of the CP.

If you ask me why, I will tell you. The same people calling for the CP's deployment are the same people who believe and thinks the presidency is behind the River's crisis.

Now, if the presidency is involved, what stops them from bringing a new CP that will do their bidding?

To me, removal of the CP won't solve the problem.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by BeautyJacobs: 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2013
Na watin concern dem; all d way 4rm d north 2 d south; dem dey find hw 2 pull ameachi kommot 4rm PDD. Infact make dem carry ham go. I assure him dat he wll regreat soon![color=#9900

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by Psyrus(m): 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
He who is without sin, cast the first stone.
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by francisbiz: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
Jonathann, amechi, and nothern gov or any other nigerian politician can all die for all i care!
They use us in elections, steal our votes, and when they get into power they continue the stealing manifesto by stealing our money. stealing our employment and giving it to their relations and selling the remaining employment slot that they stole from us back to us. They also still our girlfriends and subject us to perpetual slavery.
FACTS:
The nothern governors have taken huge traveling allowances from their various states for this trip; plenty money ooo.
2, The police that the governors use in rigging elections for their states and presidential candidates, same police that they are calling for their heads; BOOMERANG!
3, Whether Goodluck ooo, Buhari ooo, Tinubu ooo, or even Al mustapha becomes the president in 2015; na same old story, we no go get light, water, and employment.
4The rivers house of assembly was just emulating what the national assembly do; i remember say them they slap and blow for national assembly.
We should note that any politician that cries foul play, was only outsmarted; they do same thing.
Please don't take sides they are just USING US.
DURING MILITARY ERA IT WAS NOT AS ANARCHICAL AS THIS.
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by Bambela(m): 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
When would these Hausa Fulani use their common Sense? Unproductive aimless in future. Put off the fire on ur house first. Useless animals.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by Akiika: 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2013
Yes, i want that dumbo and his wife to continue to make Rivers state and infact the whole of Niger Delta restive, so there shall be no oil production, no allocation, no money to embezzle. Let every state fend for herself, including the federal Govt.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by EVANSBIPI: 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2013
Wike is not powerful in Rivers State as it is been portrayed. He is only using the federal might against Amaechi in this fight. GEJ will reap all these fruits he is currently sowing in Rivers State. Imagine Wike that couldnt win a common councilorship Election in Rumuomasi ward 8, Obio/Akpor LGA of Rivers state is now challenging a Governor. all of you shouldnt be deceived, GEJ wont win this battle.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2013
Rivers State people should rise up and eject this abberation called Amechi. So he now believes the unity of Rivers people lies in the wisdom of some northern Governors? Who made these Govs the blueprint for good leadership? Only God knows what Amechi wants to achieve. But I wish the people can rise up against his evil mechinitions.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by evangmx(m): 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2013
EVANS BIPI: Wike is not powerful in Rivers State as it is been portrayed. He is only using the federal might against Amaechi in this fight. GEJ will reap all these fruits he is currently sowing in Rivers State. Imagine Wike that couldnt win a common councilorship Election in Rumuomasi ward 8, Obio/Akpor LGA of Rivers state is now challenging a Governor. all of you shouldnt be deceived, GEJ wont win this battle.[color=#000099][/color]
true talk let's say the truth I surport the northern governor for what they did. Gej is the problem in rivers and let cp mbu leave. Pls let's say the truth.
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
EVANS BIPI: Wike is not powerful in Rivers State as it is been portrayed. He is only using the federal might against Amaechi in this fight. GEJ will reap all these fruits he is currently sowing in Rivers State. Imagine Wike that couldnt win a common councilorship Election in Rumuomasi ward 8, Obio/Akpor LGA of Rivers state is now challenging a Governor. all of you shouldnt be deceived, GEJ wont win this battle.[color=#000099][/color]

Chidi Lloyd, is that you? Ameachi was here this evening smiley

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by teskyg: 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
Northern Governors came visit to mock Ameachi.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by martinbillings: 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
It is now so glaring to Nigerians who Amaechis sponsors are. What are there reasons for visiting PH? I no blame Nyako, na GEJ leave am there to preside over SOE. Amaechi be careful so that you don't get consumed by the wild fire. I still, why did Amaechi import these govs.
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by flexshop(m): 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2013

Hahahahahahaha.....the same wike that was Amaechi's henchman,thug and righthand man.....comedy central.ok, I buy ur story.....
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by laCapri: 11:14pm On Jul 16, 2013

Chidi Lloyd welcome to NL.
Here is ur profile:

(Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To EVANS BIPI
Time registered: July 16, 2013
Time spent online: 1 hour & 27 minutes
View EVANS BIPI's posts (5) | View EVANS BIPI's topics (0)

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by martinbillings: 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2013
ritux: I think only a coward will ask for the removal of the CP.

If you ask me why, I will tell you. The same people calling for the CP's deployment are the same people who believe and thinks the presidency is behind the River's crisis.

Now, if the presidency is involved, what stops them from bringing a CP that will do their bidding?

To me, removal of the CP won't solve the problem.
Amaechi went and brought 4 foolish men to Rivers State. They called for the removal of CP mbu. hahahahaha, if he is removed,is it Aliyu, Nyako or Tinubu that will appoint a new one. Hhahahaha, Jonathan abeg remove him and look for a police officer fron Otuoke to finish job.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by pat077: 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
wetin consign agberu wit overload?
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by Xzhibit: 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
So Amaechi has gone diz far 2 bring boko haram 2
rivers state... Chai... Who knows hw much has beeen paid 4 dz visit to
take place?
they can as well xtablish bom factory rvs as part of youth empowerment programm8-)
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2013
If they had had the common sense to sit together like this and call their boko boys to order,I'm sure this crisis in the north would have been over since.
Oh so now they know peace is priceless?
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by martinbillings: 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2013
Nwa Teacher: They want to use Amaechi to regain power from the south. Amaechi is playing music he can't stand to dance. We the southern youths are watching him
If Amaechi eventually succeeds and return power back to the North, we shall make sure he pays for it. Bastard.
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by NwaMaziIzuogu(m): 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
Imagine that.... Babngida Aliyu his state housed the highest number of Almajiris, NYako state is under state of emergengy because it was a breeding ground for Gboko Haram, kano is a war zone where innocent lives are lost on daily bases. I can see that this hausa cows are real nama including their white hair accomplice who are blinded by hatred for GEJ.
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by GamaG(m): 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
[quote
author=eddiebruk]I thought the same Joseph Mbu was supporting
Amaechi...? how come Amaechi Visitors now see him as being
Unprofessional...?[/quote] what are thoughting for, if you want to thought go and taught Dam it Patience J. how to speak with manners and etiquette lol.
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by guddy4real: 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
Dem dey talk say remove stick 4rm ur eye 1st b4 u tink of 2 remove speck 4rm anoda persons eyes. Diz sect of governors are fools. They can't even settle the problems in their region, they jump to an oda region issues, cant dey make their own region be in peace, i wish the aircraft crash out, y rivers state issues so important to dem.y are they so interested in rivers problm.fu***ck dem.
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by Kzinne: 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
tokunboh: Morning of a thousand laughs.. Featuring Kwakwanso baby face, ameachi baba, lamido mouth, murtala 'the genius' nyako and aliyu go dye. Venue: portharcourt airport. For tickets, contact boko haram selling points nationwide. Grab your tickets now

and u think u funny?
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by chukwumafabian(m): 11:51pm On Jul 16, 2013
u certainly know abosolutely nothing about nyesom wike. in as much as i neva liked wike's approach to politics, i wana tell u dat wike has been amaechi's backbone before now. he was the most visible supporter of amaechi even before he became governor. when all lost hope in amaechi regaining his mandate wike was still with him. this explains the reason why wike had so much influence on amaechi's government. he was given more recognition than ikuru the deputy governor, amaechi had little control over him even as a subordinate in his government.amaechi simply got rid of him by nominating him for ministerial position because of his growing insubordination. u can verify if u av friends within the government house. shalom
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by amakenny: 12:01am On Jul 17, 2013
Okoro2015: Ever heared of honorarium before? It is normally enclosed in an envelope. Honestly, my brothers from Rivers has suffered. Tell me how else will clowns from Nigerian BOMBay are now peace consultants in Rivers state?
Amaechi must have invited northern governors to help him out. This Amaechi man needs to read history books.
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by confusion247(m): 12:05am On Jul 17, 2013
akpomeme:

So the north is so peaceful now that rivers state has become a place of concern to these guys grin grin grin grin
Never mind the hypocrites, now they want state police which they openly rejected and told us that northern Nigeria is not yet ripe for state police. Instead of them to call boko haram to order, they are wasting tax payers money on an unnecessary visit. Amaechi should know that southerner have worked for northern agenda and get rewarded in good coins. The only reward you get after working for northern agenda is death. Saro Wiwa, Awolowo, Abiola, Dele Giwa, Isaac Adaka Boro are few examples from the long list of those who got death as reward for working towards northern agenda, especially hausa/fulani oligarchy. GOWON have now turned himself to a hypocritical prayer warrior since fulani herdsmen declared him wanted dead or alive after they(fulani herdsmen) vowed to wipe out his people from this planet earth. Gowon once worked for northern(hausa/fulani) agenda. Amaechi's case will never be different.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by confusion247(m): 12:12am On Jul 17, 2013
Continue to live in dream world. Go and read the list of those that fought Obasanjo and give us a name that won. Ibori and Silva is a clear example of what Amaechi will be after all said and done. Jonathan has all that it takes to bring Amaechi down anytime anyday. Amaechi has only opposition's sympathy to rely on. When this roforofo fight or drama is over, Amaechi will be counting his loses and the chances he has to reconcile with Jonathan which he ignored. SORRY will be his(Amaechi's) surname.
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 17, 2013
Goodluck just lost in 4 more Northern States come 2015 election.

Suprisingly they are all PDP Governors.

The Good thing is they are all bigger than any long term suspension from the Party since they are all Northeners. Unlike Amaechi that is from South where GEJ Knows how to exercise his powers alone.
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by anthony86(m): 1:24am On Jul 17, 2013
now ACN will just sit back and watch PDP members fooling themselves after stroking the fire.
Re: Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner by EngrChris(m): 2:39am On Jul 17, 2013
There intrest of coming to rivers is because Amaechi is only machine TOOL they have in SS/SE zone to regain power come 2015, but if is true Amaechi being a SS man is a fool unless he want to use Northerners head. Opportunity comes many times but try n grab d first if not d next 5 decade u may not see it again. My advice to Amaechi don't go out from PDP and reconcile with his brother n party, he ought to gain more than join hand with some northern governor n buhari. My brother in IGBO land will say "Onye gbuo onye oga eli ihe oma omere ya". Who ever dat is supporting buhari for president will fail with him till buhari die. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Officer Being Rushed To The Hospital After Being Beaten In Rivers (Photos) / Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, And Two Others / Aiyedatiwa ‘Blocks’ Ondo APC Gubernatorial Aspirants From Meeting Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.