Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,779 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

UN May Sanction Nigeria For Al-bashir's Visit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN May Sanction Nigeria For Al-bashir's Visit (21220 Views)

APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections / Obasanjo & Omar Al-Bashir Of Sudan Meet Over Instability In Africa / Police To Move Against Israeli Security In Rivers •may Sanction Lastma, O Yes, Y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN May Sanction Nigeria For Al-bashir's Visit by Longeria(m): 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2013
guass: THEM THINK SAY WE GO DO AM AS WE DO
CHARLES TAILOR.
ABEGIIIII
They promised OBASANJO Nobel prize for peace if he hand over bakasi and Charles Taylor, till today how far? I hail GEJ foreign policy by calling their bluff. Wait a minute, is it not the same United Nations that had been helping Western nations in milking Africa dry? All I can tell them is....

Thunder fire Una.
Re: UN May Sanction Nigeria For Al-bashir's Visit by wisdomw(m): 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2013
Thunder fire dia mama dia!!! Y dem no fit go sudan go arrest him? Ooo o so dem dey fear african power abi? May amadioha ra.pe dia mama 2 death wen Judge bush dey flex wit his cow name ophelia @ califonia
Re: UN May Sanction Nigeria For Al-bashir's Visit by amiskurie(m): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
WildChild00: The question is why has UN not taking any action against George .W. Bush and Tony.Blair. of the united kingdom, for crime against humanity they committed when in office? eg in Iraq etc.
this is y we shld know that most of us here are crazy.hw many times u see tv stations airing bush and blair misdeeds.did u pple even knw those men are also wanted?
its wat we are told by cnn and bbc our stupid local stations also aired without investigation.
follow follow!puppets!shio!

1 Like

Re: UN May Sanction Nigeria For Al-bashir's Visit by abdulsleemzy(m): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
Wish ABACHA is still alive.... Him for don insult their father

2 Likes

Re: UN May Sanction Nigeria For Al-bashir's Visit by igbsam(m): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
As if we care. Push Nigerians to the wall, we will find means to jump over the fence. Don't expect us to fight back. That's why we are Nigerians. No be only sanction.
Re: UN May Sanction Nigeria For Al-bashir's Visit by trolling(m): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
solomon111: Exactly.a
Sanctions could even be the best thing to happen to Nigeria in the long run.
It could wake up the docile brain cells of our leaders.
if dem sanction una, your whole nation will starve,go and check out the impact of Irans sanction, just check out what it has done to their economy and their currency although Iran is bypassing those sanctions thru trade agreements with other nations like India etc
Re: UN May Sanction Nigeria For Al-bashir's Visit by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
Fadelex:
will u shut you mouth there!.., I'm not a victim of western propaganda..l. I served in Sudan for 8 months...and my friends r still there..... wat happened in baga is nuffin to wat is going on in Sudan.... the guy is on a mission to wipe out a whole ethnic group....

No one is saying Al Bashir is a saint. However, double standards is just unacceptable.

What did the UN do about the plights of the Tawergha people of Libya(black Libyans)? Oh, Tawerghans aren't humans because those who destroyed their town and killed, and are still killing them have the support of the West for oil, no?

What's the UN doing about the plights of indigenous people around the world despite having a charter that stipulates that: indigenous people must be protected(paraphrasing)?

UN has no right whatsoever to condemn Nigeria when the organisation itself has been a failure since the end of the cold war. Anyway, it has served its purpose and it needs to be scrapped. We need a new world order!

5 Likes

Re: UN May Sanction Nigeria For Al-bashir's Visit by sanandreas(m): 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
nigeria is not Iran. We will sanction them first. Hypocrites.
Re: UN May Sanction Nigeria For Al-bashir's Visit by PStacks(m): 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
sobaemma: undecidedthis is exact reason why u scored 13/400 in ur jamb,so apart from cnn or bbc u dont watch tv?mr let me enlighten you if u must know,if u want to know real news that u.s,uk and their allies cover,go to their non-ally media,for example press tv news belongs to iran,cuba has it own,argentina,venezulea,russia,latin america,check on their media and newspaper on net u will see how far the u.s has hidden the truth from fools like u,try jamb next year

You talk so un-intelligently. Who told you I scored 14/400 in Jamb grin .. Just out of noting to say right! Another foolishness..
You are not the one to tell me where to get Anti-US news. I watch Anti-US and Pro-US news, I balance them on a weighing scale and choose what's palatable to me..Mr Jamb score. Olodo aye!
Re: UN May Sanction Nigeria For Al-bashir's Visit by PStacks(m): 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
trolling: if dem sanction una, your whole nation will starve,go and check out the impact of Irans sanction, just check out what it has done to their economy and their currency although Iran is bypassing those sanctions thru trade agreements with other nations like India etc

Pls don't waste ur time with that @Solomon111 boy. He just Blabs Jack shi*t
Re: UN May Sanction Nigeria For Al-bashir's Visit by DonaldGenes(m): 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2013
as if e concern me
Re: UN May Sanction Nigeria For Al-bashir's Visit by greaterlove(m): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2013
How I wish we can be united like this to confront the challenges facing us in Nigeria, how I wish we all with one voice without ethnic or religious bias speak out for our fatherland, how I wish we can join hands together and do that which is for the good of our country. When you are outside this country the joy that comes to your heart when you meet someone who you can 'yarn' with, you embrace that person not minding if that person is from the south, north, west or east, but in my fatherland all we do is fight. Let's with one voice demand good infrastructure, good hospitals, good schools and good governance, let it be in us to do the right thing at home, at work on the highway etc. Let's praise when praise is due, let criticize constructively when we have to. God bless Nigeria.
Re: UN May Sanction Nigeria For Al-bashir's Visit by PStacks(m): 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
Longeria: Your imbecility is maturing to madness. Where did you see corruption in this report.

Darf*t slowpoke. You think corruption is only when you steal money right.. Oh! So sorry for you..
If you weren't corrupt, why should ICC want you? So I have to give u dictionary defination to corruption again.. OMG! My work load is too much. Cos the word "Corruption" wasn't written in it, you were so blind to see that everything about the whole article bothered around the corrupt President that a corrupt country allowed entrance.. OMG! U are unbelievable.. shocked pele. Sorry. I feel ur pain..
Ignorance is truly a disease.
Re: UN May Sanction Nigeria For Al-bashir's Visit by Longeria(m): 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
Fadelex:
what of Ex-Bosnian Serb General Zdravko,... The Rome Statute became a binding treaty on 11 April
2002, when the number of countries that had ratified it
reached sixty. The Statute legally came into force
on 1 July 2002, and the ICC can only prosecute
crimes committed after that date. The first bench of
18 judges was elected by an Assembly of States
Parties in February 2003. They were sworn in at the
inaugural session of the Court on 11 March 2003.
The Court issued its first arrest warrants on 8 July
2005,and the first pre-trial hearings were held in
ICC don't have power to prosecute wars before it's ratification
When did George Bush Jr and Tony Blair DRONE Massacre in Pakistan, Iraq and Afghanistan took place. Mr lecturer.
Re: UN May Sanction Nigeria For Al-bashir's Visit by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
wisdom-w:
Thunder fire dia mama dia!!! Y dem no fit go sudan go arrest him? Ooo o so dem dey fear african power abi? May amadioha ra.pe dia mama 2 death wen Judge bush dey flex wit his cow name ophelia @ califonia
grin grin grin
You dey mind them? It's appalling that most Nigerian leaders sign international agreements without checking if such actions would benefit the nation. If it's possible, Nigeria should withdraw it's membership of the UN, just as George W Bush refused to sign the ICC charter.
Why didn't the ICC advise Canada to deny entry to GW Bush some years ago, when he went to that country to give a speech? What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. The same ICC restrictions should equally be applied to both men. Who am I kidding though, as the likes of GW Bush, Obama, Tony Blair et al are part of some powerful secret societies like the CFR, Trilateral Commission and the Bilderberg group.

1 Like

Re: UN May Sanction Nigeria For Al-bashir's Visit by bleufaucon: 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2013
If the foolish west genuinely want to arrest Al-bashir they can go after him but they will not because he's bed with the US,France and sloppy britain,that is why Sudan gave ground support for irate Arab terrorists to invade Libya via sudan to oust Gadaffi.. Its all a game people..African must unite and shun these devils! Shame on these African leaders!! Their plan is to place Nigeria in a state of chaos,divide us and then rule us against our will. This is not time tribal wars amongst us but unity in identifying elements within us,regardless of who they are ,that aid these western demoniacs and silence them forever.
Re: UN May Sanction Nigeria For Al-bashir's Visit by emmanuel4758(m): 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2013
since dey sanction iran i couldnt see press tv or all iranian tv on dstv intelsat decoder may be dey wil remove nta ait and stv frm intelsat but does those rumour monger station yield any fruit in nigeria abeg make una barn all cuz am tired of rumour ....mtchew
Re: UN May Sanction Nigeria For Al-bashir's Visit by HyeBits: 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2013
P.Stacks:

Are you for real! shocked
Bleep me shocked

Ok, I'l tell you what.
You Would you rather have Pan-African Solidarity of thieves to having an African leader wanted by the ICC.
I'm suprised at ur level of reasoning, I saw somewhere in ur signature something about Chemical engineering.. Not everybody with a university degree is educated. U are one of such that passed thru the university and never allowed the university pass thru u. U might be a chemical engineer for real or just catfishing but whichever u are, its obvious u're an illitrate. Either an educated illitrate or a stack illitrate or a born-fool. U choose 1.

Look at what is happening in the Rivers state house of Assembly. How is the Sudanese president any different from those criminals and vagabonds in power at the Rivers state house of assembly.. I only said the sudanese president is ok with nigeria as a choice destination cos he has birds of same feather with people in rivers state House of assembly..
The sudanese president is a criminal and he's on nigerian soil..
So much for Africa Solidarity..
African Soliderity of theives and thugs and cultist and rogues..

I will not be an African in Solidarity with Criminals because of African Solidarity..
That's is why the entire african continent is regarded to be backward in time..
That is why hunger plague Ugandan, Congo, Somalia, Liberia, Malawi, Mali.. That is y corrupt leaders move about freely with impunity.

Mr African solidarity, I can't believe u said f*uck me..

Ok! I am f*ucked and u've made a point.
Thank you God Bless you and F*uck me.

Thank you brother for those stellar brilliance in your argument. If all these your reasoning and response is an outgrow of the education (WESTERN)that you are bequeathed, I will advice you return your western education certificates and ask for a refund from your teachers. Don't you know what is at stake in the world? I'm not in support of Al-Bashir, but the ICC should have long issued the same warrant of arrest to the likes of Bush(Jnr.), Clinton, Blair, Cameron, Obama and the other western criminals. Do the thinking on the world events, why the Africa is usually the scape goat? Well, I'm not a theorist as you but a realist.

1 Like

Re: UN May Sanction Nigeria For Al-bashir's Visit by Nichobabe(m): 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2013
Longeria: Your imbecility is maturing to madness. Where did you see corruption in this report.
The guy confuse me.
Re: UN May Sanction Nigeria For Al-bashir's Visit by Fadelex(m): 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
Longeria: When did George Bush Jr and Tony Blair DRONE Massacre in Pakistan, Iraq and Afghanistan took place. Mr lecturer.
there wasn't massacre in Pakistan, Iraq and Afghanistan..that was a war against insurgents... those civilians that died are casualty of war... US entered Pakistan to kil Osama yet they could only grumble cuz they know hiding a terrorist is calling for brimstone..
Re: UN May Sanction Nigeria For Al-bashir's Visit by Longeria(m): 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2013
P.Stacks:

Darf*t slowpoke. You think corruption is only when you steal money right.. Oh! So sorry for you..
If you weren't corrupt, why should ICC want you? So I have to give u dictionary defination to corruption again.. OMG! My work load is too much. Cos the word "Corruption" wasn't written in it, you were so blind to see that everything about the whole article bothered around the corrupt President that a corrupt country allowed entrance.. OMG! U are unbelievable.. shocked pele. Sorry. I feel ur pain..
Ignorance is truly a disease.
Have you taken your kolomental medicine today?
Re: UN May Sanction Nigeria For Al-bashir's Visit by Fadelex(m): 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
Longeria: Have you taken your kolomental medicine today?
the guy is seriously sick... he couldn't comprehend d whole scenario.. everything in their village is corruption... they charged some1 for war crimes and d mumu is talking of corruption
Re: UN May Sanction Nigeria For Al-bashir's Visit by Delafruita(m): 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
Fadelex: for those likening this case to Iraq and Afghanistan, bush and Blair acted based on intelligence report that Saddam Hussein was having WMD (weapon of mass destruction) and their activities were sanctioned by UN security council... where as al-Bashir was desperate to hold on to power...
iraq war was never sanctioned by the UN security council.did they find the WMDs?

2 Likes

Re: UN May Sanction Nigeria For Al-bashir's Visit by HyeBits: 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
Fadelex:
there wasn't massacre in Pakistan, Iraq and Afghanistan..that was a war against insurgents... those civilians that died are casualty of war... US entered Pakistan to kil Osama yet they could only grumble cuz they know hiding a terrorist is calling for brimstone..
Kindly define what is MASSACRE in dictionary terms. Your definition above is wrong as it reads:"When US and allies kill, it's termed WAR CASUALTY but WAR CRIME when others did same". Sorry for your western thinking spree.

1 Like

Re: UN May Sanction Nigeria For Al-bashir's Visit by Quelme: 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
Fadelex: for those likening this case to Iraq and Afghanistan, bush and Blair acted based on intelligence report that Saddam Hussein was having WMD (weapon of mass destruction) and their activities were sanctioned by UN security council... where as al-Bashir was desperate to hold on to power...
Ode na so dem tell you.? Go get your facts right. Remember our own Desmond Tutu refuse to share a platform with Tony Blair. UK, US and it allies are the cause of most wars and instability the world is facing today.

1 Like

Re: UN May Sanction Nigeria For Al-bashir's Visit by Longeria(m): 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
Fadelex:
See how Western propaganda has messed and brainwashed you. Those killed by the West are because of war but those killed in cross fire by Africans is genocide abi. Mtcheewww

1 Like

Re: UN May Sanction Nigeria For Al-bashir's Visit by trolling(m): 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2013
Delafruita:
iraq war was never sanctioned by the UN security council.did they find the WMDs?
it wasnt about WMD,we know that just a propaganda it was about the petrodollar,same reason they gat rid of Gaddafi

1 Like

Re: UN May Sanction Nigeria For Al-bashir's Visit by HyeBits: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2013
Quelme: Ode na so dem tell you.? Go get your facts right. Remember our own Desmond Tutu refuse to share a platform with Tony Blair. UK, US and it allies are the cause of most wars and instability the world is facing today.
Thanks folks, do you mind those western ass-leakers. Their generation is being wiped off in the name of globalisation in war, disease, crime, economy etc., they are here shouting "ARREST AL-BASHIR"!

1 Like

Re: UN May Sanction Nigeria For Al-bashir's Visit by drnoel: 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2013
Na sanction we go chop, abeg Make them carry their sanctions waka jor.
Re: UN May Sanction Nigeria For Al-bashir's Visit by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
Hye-Bits:
Thanks folks, do you mind those western ass-leakers. Their generation is being wiped off in the name of globalisation in war, disease, crime, economy etc., they are here shouting "ARREST AL-BASHIR"!
Do you intentionally support the crime Al Bashir committed against the people of South Sudan?If not, SHUT YOUR F**KING PILE HOLE!
Re: UN May Sanction Nigeria For Al-bashir's Visit by cheesome(m): 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2013
al dis UN bullshit, mummar al gadaffi was fightin against
Re: UN May Sanction Nigeria For Al-bashir's Visit by Leemak: 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2013
Are you a learner bros? Sorry to say if im too harsh on you, you are a novice of international issues....Both Bush and Blair conived together to formulate a false report on Saddam that he possesed WMD which was submitted to UN and who do you think is controlling that racism organisation called UN?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abuja Court Orders Defence Lawyer To Explain Melaye’s Absence / Speeding Truck Crushes Student And Tricyclist In Ibadan (Photos) / VP’s Office Pays ₦10M Hotel Bills Of Tinubu’s Daughter’s Guests - FIJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.