Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,177 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Are Short Males Doomed To Remain Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Short Males Doomed To Remain Single? (1155 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Short Males Doomed To Remain Single? by phoneport(m): 11:03am On Jul 17, 2013
I am 5'7, average looking and have muscles. I can speak Hausa, Ibo and am fairly intelligent. I always treat people with respect and can be very witty at times. I know that women prefer taller males but for me this is extremely terrible news. I wasn't even aware that my height could possibly matter at all until after my first year of college. I just assumed people didn't find me physically attractive or that I wasn't social enough (I've found that that is only part of my problem). What I've noticed is that according to 95% of girls, height is one of the primary determining factors in mate selection. 20/20 devoted a segment decades ago of a 5'0 male (a successful one at that) getting repeatedly rejected by women. There is a documentary about such heightism and in China there is a 5'3 height requirement to merely obtain a driver's license!!! Sperm banks have height requirements in America!! Outrageous! There was even a need for an organization named NOSSA (The National Organization of Short Statured Americans) to be established. What do you guys think? Anyone here going through what I am right now? (trouble finding dates, less respect at work, ppl treating you less than you deserve etc...)

So what height for a man, is considered short...By you anyway.

Re: Are Short Males Doomed To Remain Single? by liloelawwal(m): 11:07am On Jul 17, 2013
Am 5.7 as well n i dnt ve any difficulty finding a date.
Its all about hw u feel about ur self
Re: Are Short Males Doomed To Remain Single? by Birichie(m): 11:16am On Jul 17, 2013
it's depends on the individual and ur level of confidence,i know some short guys dat controls battalion of girls....but bros,u don do research gan unto this matter
Re: Are Short Males Doomed To Remain Single? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2013
Well, short is short. It's an irony...i prefer short girls!
Re: Are Short Males Doomed To Remain Single? by tpia5: 11:33am On Jul 17, 2013
Misplaced priority, why obsessing over height instead of your career.
Re: Are Short Males Doomed To Remain Single? by Enegod(m): 11:36am On Jul 17, 2013
short guy + money=alot of hope

short guy + confidence = there is hope

short guy + no money + no confidence = no hope

1 Like

Re: Are Short Males Doomed To Remain Single? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 17, 2013
phoneport: I am 5'7, average looking and have muscles. I can speak Hausa, Ibo and am fairly intelligent. I always treat people with respect and can be very witty at times. I know that women prefer taller males but for me this is extremely terrible news. I wasn't even aware that my height could possibly matter at all until after my first year of college. I just assumed people didn't find me physically attractive or that I wasn't social enough (I've found that that is only part of my problem). What I've noticed is that according to 95% of girls, height is one of the primary determining factors in mate selection. 20/20 devoted a segment decades ago of a 5'0 male (a successful one at that) getting repeatedly rejected by women. There is a documentary about such heightism and in China there is a 5'3 height requirement to merely obtain a driver's license!!! Sperm banks have height requirements in America!! Outrageous! There was even a need for an organization named NOSSA (The National Organization of Short Statured Americans) to be established. What do you guys think? Anyone here going through what I am right now? (trouble finding dates, less respect at work, ppl treating you less than you deserve etc...)

So what height for a man, is considered short...By you anyway.

[size=18pt]As a man, you are only doomed if your pocket is doomed.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Are Short Males Doomed To Remain Single? by Agbgift(f): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2013
5.7 is okay na. Its ur complex u ave to work on cos I feel dats wat is disturbing u. Maybe a girl ave dissed u cos of ur height iSsue. Stop hiding in ur shell, be happy, be dat fun lovely person u want to be.
Re: Are Short Males Doomed To Remain Single? by Lilimax(f): 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2013
Why are you obsessed with your height? 5.7 is not bad undecided.
As long as you are physically fit and exudes self confidence, men and women will overlook height.
You should not be obsessed on things you cannot change example height.
Pursue success in life and have it, you will see how tall you really are smiley.
Cheers!
Re: Are Short Males Doomed To Remain Single? by Teenzy(f): 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
When u luk down on urself it has a way of reflectn on d outside d way u communicate,do things and all of dat so Be Confident bruv...many short guys get married 2 taller ladies so there's noin 2 worry about...just pray u meet d rite person who'll appreciate u.
Re: Are Short Males Doomed To Remain Single? by GoldCircle: 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
don't see why this can't make the front page too. if the 'fat girl story' could make it and got lots of advice and attention as a result, then I think what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Mods, do it!

(1) (Reply)

Pls,help This Confused Lady. / 20 Top Responses For 'I Love You' / 5 Important Signs that Show that a Man May Be Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.