Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

God Was WITH God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Was WITH God (10824 Views)

If Jesus Was God, How Could He Pray To God? Was Jesus Praying To Himself?” / HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! / In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Was WITH God by Jozzy4: 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
John 1:1 , God was WITH God .

Seriously , That sounds like two Gods emphasis on " WITH" ; Can anyone clarify this ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Was WITH God by Cutehector(m): 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
The word was with God, and the word was God...

Who is the word? Jesus .. That's right

I and my father are one... Said by christ right...

Dat means, d father dwells in the son and the son dwells in the father...

So therefor, if christ is in me, and I am in christ, doesn't it make me one with him?

Op? Dnt read d bible with ur human intellect ok.. U won't grasp the true message

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Was WITH God by Jozzy4: 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
Cutehector:

So therefor, if christ is in me, and I am in christ, doesn't it make me one with him?

Op? Dnt read d bible with ur human intellect ok.. U won't grasp the true message

Honestly , I appreciate your input but you omit the main point .

According to john 1:1 , the word was God , abi ?

That simply means ' the Word God was WITH God" , is that not clearly 2 Gods, emphasis on " WITH" ?

3 Likes

Re: God Was WITH God by Abbeyme: 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
Op has asked a very good question here..

Well said by cutehector.

Jesus said I and my father are one! He is doing the father's will while here on earth...

Remember the doctrine of the Trinity. Father, Son and Spirit being one... All of the three being God, yet working together in a believer's life.

Ask your pastor or Sunday school teacher for more on this.
Re: God Was WITH God by Brown47: 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
Cutehector:

@bolded
1.But you fail to remember this: the father is greater than i am.

2.So therefor, if christ is in me, and I am in christ, doesn't it make me one with him?

Yes he is in you,but are'nt you two distinc individuals. That means even thus the father dwells in the son, and son in the father they are two distinct beings. Just like the way you two are different even thu he's in you.

4 Likes

Re: God Was WITH God by Cutehector(m): 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
Jozzy4:

Lol @ ur last line ; my brother , actually the Bible ENCOURAGE US TO Use our brain , thinking ability ( Proverb 2:11)

Honestly , I appreciate your input but you omit the main point .

According to john 1:1 , the word was God , abi ?

That simply means ' the Word God was WITH God" , is that not clearly 2 Gods emphasis on " WITH" ?

u dnt understand.. There are entirely two diferent statements altogether yet linking to each other

Jesus has made it simple for us to understand yet human beings in there "wisdom" will neva want to understand...

1 Like

Re: God Was WITH God by Cutehector(m): 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
Brown47:

@bolded
1.But you fail to remember this: the father is greater than i am.

2.So therefor, if christ is in me, and I am in christ, doesn't it make me one with him?

Yes he is in you,but are'nt you two distinc individuals. That means even thus the father dwells in the son, and son in the father they are two distinct beings. Just like the way you two are different even thu he's in you.
of course na.. Abi ur papa na ur mate? grin

No be him born u? Lol

He is greater dan u.

But the almighty has already entrusted his son to rule his people for eva.. He has gvn him all authority in heavn and on earth... Wateva his father wills, so he also wills too...

1 Like

Re: God Was WITH God by Brown47: 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
Cutehector:

No be him born u? Lol

He is greater dan u.

[b]But the almighty has already entrusted his son to rule his people for eva.. He has gvn him all authority in heavn and on earth... [/b]Wateva his father wills, so he also wills too...
@bold
is the almighty different from the son?
Re: God Was WITH God by Cutehector(m): 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
Brown47:

@bold
is the almighty different from the son?
no, he is one with the son... I and my father are one.. There is no other answer bera dan dis...
Re: God Was WITH God by Brown47: 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
Cutehector:
no, he is one with the son... I and my father are one.. There is no other answer bera dan dis...
but you said the almighty will give the son the rulership of his people. And that he had given him authority over heaven and earth. If the son this one with the father then the son is god also. Are you telling me god is give the authority over heaven and earth, and the rulership over to himself again
Re: God Was WITH God by tartar9(m): 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
xtianity and its stupidities

2 Likes

Re: God Was WITH God by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
Cutehector:

No be him born u? Lol

He is greater dan u.

But the almighty has already entrusted his son to rule his people for eva.. He has gvn him all authority in heavn and on earth... Wateva his father wills, so he also wills too...

So Jesus is not God in the sense that they are equal in power and authority. Do you agree with this?

1 Like

Re: God Was WITH God by Jozzy4: 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
Cutehector:
u dnt understand.. There are entirely two diferent statements altogether yet linking to each other

Jesus has made it simple for us to understand yet human beings in there "wisdom" will neva want to understand...

Brother , You actually get my point ; but decide to sweep it under the rug bcoz of the fear of questioning your faith .

Alright , the macmillan dictionary defines the preposition WITH as thus :

" if one person or thing is WITH ANOTHER or does something with them, They are together, or they do it together "

www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/with

Check the underlined " THEY" indicating two or more (plural) . Is That not telling you that God was WITH , was with God in john 1:1 clearly declare two Gods ?
Re: God Was WITH God by Medicis(m): 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
Re: God Was WITH God by Medicis(m): 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
Jozzy4:

Seriously , That sounds like two Gods emphasis on " WITH" ; Can anyone clarify this ?
It actually means Jesus was with the father in the beginning as his word(Logos) I.e his spoken word. I have actually shared this on many thread, hope it helps.

John 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:2  He was in the beginning with God.
John 1:3  All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.

John uses the Greek word logos to describe Jesus "in the beginning," or before creation and time began. Logos means word, but specifically it means the spoken word or a statement. Jesus is God's spoken word.

John then explains that the Word (Jesus) was "with" God and "was" God. This statement yields two important conclusions regarding Jesus and the Trinity: Jesus is God and existed from the beginning as God, yet Jesus' existence is somehow distinct from God the Father. Jesus was "with" God and "was" God at the same time. This is the mystery of the Trinity: all three Persons in the Godhead are One God and yet all are distinct from one another.

Moving to verse 3, John says that it was the Word (Him) that created all things. From this statement, we begin to see why Jesus is called the "Word" by John. Consider these facts we learn from John's Gospel and elsewhere in Scripture:

First, we know from scripture that God the Father is Spirit (John 4:24), meaning He doesn't exist in physical form. So, there is no physical substance to God the Father. The Creation cannot experience the Father as He truly is, since we are bound to a physical dimension yet He is not physical.

Secondly, we know that God's Spirit is likewise invisible (John 3:6-. He can only be known by observing His work in the Creation.

On the other hand, Jesus is the member of the Godhead responsible for all physical matter. As John said, all things were made by and through Jesus. Paul says the same thing in Col 1:15-17. 

More over, Paul teaches in Colossians that Jesus is the "image of the invisible God." Therefore, He is the only Person in the Godhead Who has entered into and become a part of the physical creation. Jesus can be seen in a physical sense, because He is the One Who entered into the Creation and become a part of it (i.e., became incarnate).

Therefore, Jesus is the One within the Trinity Who is associated with Creation, both as its source and as an ambassador of the Godhead to that creation.

Next, consider how the Creation itself was established in Genesis 1. Genesis 1 teaches that the world was created by the spoken word of God (note the repeating phrase in Genesis 1, "Then God said...". So when God the Father determined to create the universe and everything in it,He "spoke" it into existence. But as John said in verse 3, Jesus was the One who made all things, therefore we can say that Jesus was God's logos, or spoken Word.

We can begin to understand this partnership (at least to some degree) by drawing an analogy to how our own thoughts and words reach into the physical word. When we desire to command something to happen in the world around us, we must first conceive the idea in our minds. No one can see our thoughts. They are invisible, yet they certainly exist. Without our thoughts, we could purpose to do nothing at all.

If our thoughts are to become visible in some way, they must move from the invisible realm of our mind and into the physical world. The progression from invisible to visible requires we transfer our invisible thoughts into a spoken command. The brain communicates our thoughts to our mouth where it becomes logos: spoken words.

Once the spoken word leaves our mouth, it enters the physical world and yields its intended effect. This simple analogy helps explain how God the Father worked with God the Son (i.e., the Word) to establish Creation.

This is John's meaning when he says that Jesus is the Word. He meant that Jesus is the physical manifestation of God the Father, just as a spoken word is the physical manifestation of our inner thoughts. Until Jesus took action and created the universe, there was no physical reality to God's presence. But when God "spoke" (i.e., when Jesus took action), the Creation came into existence.

Later, Jesus arrived in Person to meet with His creation, and as Jesus spoke His words to His disciples, He fulfilled the Father's purpose by providing a physical representation of the Godhead to His creation.  Hebrews says it this way:

Heb. 1:1  God, after He spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways,
Heb. 1:2  in these last days has spoken to us in His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the world.
Heb. 1:3  And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power...

Paul reiterates this same thought in Colossians when he says:

Col. 1:15  He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.
Col. 1:16  For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities — all things have been created through Him and for Him.

Jesus is the Word because He was the means through which the Father brought all physical reality into existence and because He is the One Who represents the Father's invisible nature and character to that creation. Just as your spoken word is the physical manifestation of your thoughts and personality, Jesus is the "Word" of the invisible God to His creation.

7 Likes

Re: God Was WITH God by winner01(m): 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
God says, as much as you try to use your human reasoning to quantify Me..... "I AM WHO I AM" ......

beyond human reasoning, Unsearcheable, the Maker of all. Blessed be your name.

2 Likes

Re: God Was WITH God by Jozzy4: 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
Medicis

It actually means Jesus was with the father in the
beginning as his word(Logos) I.e his spoken word. I
have actually shared this on many thread, hope it helps.
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word
was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:2 He was in the beginning with God.
John 1:3 All things came into being through Him, and
apart from Him nothing came into being that has come
into being.
John uses the Greek word logos to describe Jesus "in
the beginning," or before creation and time began. Logos
Means word, but specifically it means the spoken word
or a statement. Jesus is God's spoken word.

There are thousands of Jesus indeed , the entire bible is full of Gods spoken word . The funniest part is that while Jesus is getting baptized , God utter another spoken word which is jesus at the baptism of another jesus .

Na wah .

John then explains that the Word (Jesus) was "with"
God and "was" God. This statement yields two important
conclusions regarding Jesus and the Trinity: Jesus is
God and existed from the beginning as God, yet Jesus'
existence is somehow distinct from God the Father.
Jesus was "with" God and "was" God at the same time.

@ underlined , Jesus was with God OR God was with God ?

2 Likes

Re: God Was WITH God by malvisguy212: 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
Daniel 7:13-14 "I kept looking in the night visions, And behold, with the clouds of heaven One like a SON OF MAN was coming, And He came up to the Ancient of Days And was presented before Him. "And to Him was given dominion, Glory and a kingdom, That all the peoples, nations, and men of every language Might SERVE HIM. His dominion is an everlasting dominion Which will not pass away; And His kingdom is one Which will not be destroyed.
Obviously, if the Son of Man were only human, He would not be able to establish an eternal kingdom. Likewise, He would not be able to convince all peoples to serve Him. Such abilities and honors are reserved for God alone. Jesus claimed to be the Son of Go
Re: God Was WITH God by johnw74: 2:31am On Aug 25, 2015
Jozzy4:

@red, The thread starts with a lie, a changing of God's inspired word.

Whereas the Word is God, the verse doesn't say what was posted, it should say:
Joh 1:1 .... the Word was with God ....

The verse does not talk about two god's but two persons, God and the Word, who are God.
But the OP also keeps saying two god's where the verse says God (single).

We know from scriptures that God is One, if we don't understand that we will at least believe it, believe the scriptures, if we are Christians.

Just like you and your father are human, the Word and the Father is God.

There are many people (they are human)
John 1 talks off two persons (that are God)

God and the Word is God just like the verse says, if you don't understand it and are Christian, then at least you will believe it.
Don't be deceived by jw changing bible verses and words.

2 Likes

Re: God Was WITH God by Jozzy4: 7:48am On Aug 25, 2015
johnw74:

@red, The thread starts with a lie, a changing of God's inspired word.
Whereas the Word is God, the verse doesn't say what was posted, it should say:
Joh 1:1 .... the Word was with God ....
The verse does not talk about two god's but two persons, God and the Word, who are God.
But the OP also keeps saying two god's where the verse says God (single).

Its not a lie , unless you want to tell me the Word is not God .

The Word is God , and (The Word ) God was WITH God .

" The Word God was WITH God" . God was with another God
( this second God is not the word, is he ?) Two Different Gods .

We know from scriptures that God is One, if we don't understand that we will at least believe it, believe the scriptures, if we are Christians.

' we Write you things you can understand' 1cor 1:13

So what exactly is there that you dont understand ?

3 Likes

Re: God Was WITH God by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 25, 2015
The concept of logos(in the beginning there was a word......) was first written by a jew named philo alexandria way before jesus or john, how come "john" used the same concept for jesus?
Re: God Was WITH God by Jeromejnr(m): 9:18am On Aug 25, 2015
Cutehector:

On point.
Re: God Was WITH God by Jozzy4: 9:25am On Aug 25, 2015
Jeromejnr:

On point.
Two Gods
God (the word) was WITH another God
Re: God Was WITH God by Jeromejnr(m): 9:31am On Aug 25, 2015
Jozzy4:

Two Gods

God (the word) was WITH another God

Genesis 1 "And God (Elohim) said, let us....."

Elohim in Hebrew means Gods.

God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. And we see all of them all doing something different apart from each other in the beginning but in conformity of will.
Re: God Was WITH God by Jozzy4: 9:44am On Aug 25, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Genesis 1 "And God (Elohim) said, let us....."

Elohim in Hebrew means Gods.

God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. And we see all of [size=25]them[/size] all doing something different apart from each other in the beginning but in conformity of will.

The underlined said it: "all of THEM" , them indeed .

grin you serve multiple Gods
Re: God Was WITH God by Jeromejnr(m): 9:51am On Aug 25, 2015
Jozzy4:

Lord have Mercy. (I think you need to go back to the days of basic comprehension)

I would have answered you but seeing you like to make a jester out of yourself, I decided to put my pen down.
Re: God Was WITH God by Jozzy4: 9:59am On Aug 25, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Lord have Mercy. (I think you need to go back to the days of basic comprehension)

I would have answered you but seeing you like to make a jester out of yourself, I decided to put my pen down.

Its better you put your pen down than continue to embarass yourself .

" all of Them" grin grin
Re: God Was WITH God by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 25, 2015
Wonderful! Keep it up.

Jozzy4:

Re: God Was WITH God by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
John 1:14
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Re: God Was WITH God by Jeromejnr(m): 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
Now, this is to help those that cannot answer the OP's silly question.

I am sure you all agree that Christ is one with the church (the body of Christ). So lets look at scriptures.

Eph 5 "....because we are members of His body.FOR THIS REASON A MAN SHALL LEAVE HIS FATHER AND MOTHER AND SHALL BE JOINED TO HIS WIFE, AND THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH. This mystery is great; but I am speaking with reference to Christ and the church.

John 14:20 "After a little while the world will no longer see Me, but you will see Me; because I live, you will live also. "In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.

John 17:23 "The glory which You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one, just as We are one; I in them and You in Me, that they may be perfected in unity, so that the world may know that You sent Me, and loved them, even as You have loved Me. "Father, I desire that they also, whom You have given Me, be with Me where I am, so that they may see My glory which You have given Me, for You loved Me before the foundation of the world.…"

Lk 22:42 "saying, "Father, if You are willing, remove this cup from Me; yet not My will, but Yours be done.""

What can we learn from these:

1. Apostle Paul himself said the concept of different people being one was a great mystery. So how in God's name are you supposed to use your tiny peanut brain to understand the oneness of the God head.

2. In the second scripture,Jesus Himself tells His disciples that in that day, they will come to understand or fully know how He is one with the Father and He is one with the church. So why do you right now try to meddle in things you can't understand for crying out loud.

3. If Jesus is the Father, then looking at the last two scriptures I gave, you mean to tell me He was praying to Himself in the Garden, or He he had two wills He struggled with or He forsook Himself on the cross (when He cried out), or the voice that came from heaven and said "this is my beloved Son..." was Him talking to Himself? This doesn't even need a lot of schooling.

So we see that Just as the Husband and wife who are two different people are one and Christ and the Church are One, so also God the Father and Son who are two different people are One.

It's pointless trying to understand a great mystery as scripture says.

So no, we don't serve multiple God's but one God. Just as this scripture says

Col 1:19 "...He is also head of the body, the church; and He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that He Himself will come to have first place in everything. For it was the Father's good pleasure for all the fullness to dwell in Him(Christ), and through Him to reconcile all things to Himself, having made peace through the blood of His cross; through Him, I say, whether things on earth or things in heaven.…"

So if we worship the Father, we worship the Son also, If we worship the Son, then we worship the Father also. Since all the Fullness of God is in Christ.

Do yourself a favor and leave the mystery alone.

1 Like

Re: God Was WITH God by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
Jeromejnr:
Now, this is to help those that cannot answer the OP's silly question.

I am sure you all agree that Christ is one with the church (the body of Christ). So lets look at scriptures.

Eph 5 "....because we are members of His body.FOR THIS REASON A MAN SHALL LEAVE HIS FATHER AND MOTHER AND SHALL BE JOINED TO HIS WIFE, AND THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH. This mystery is great; but I am speaking with reference to Christ and the church.

How do u understand those words " one flesh"? Do u think it means same in age, authority and power?

John 14:20 "After a little while the world will no longer see Me, but you will see Me; because I live, you will live also. "In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.

John 17:23 "The glory which You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one, just as We are one; I in them and You in Me, that they may be perfected in unity, so that the world may know that You sent Me, and loved them, even as You have loved Me. "Father, I desire that they also, whom You have given Me, be with Me where I am, so that they may see My glory which You have given Me, for You loved Me before the foundation of the world.…"

I understand the " in me" Jesus said to mean unity/agreement but not meaning eauality. Is that ur view?

Lk 22:42 "saying, "Father, if You are willing, remove this cup from Me; yet not My will, but Yours be done.""

What can we learn from these:

1. Apostle Paul himself said the concept of different people being one was a great mystery. So how in God's name are you supposed to use your tiny peanut brain to understand the oneness of the God head.

Where did Paul describe 'being one' as a mystery?

2. In the second scripture,Jesus Himself tells His disciples that in that day, they will come to understand or fully know how He is one with the Father and He is one with the church. So why do you right now try to meddle in things you can't understand for crying out loud.

U might be right, but its good to know where Jesus said such about "being one".

The bible at John 17:3 shows that understanding/knowing God is needed for salvation. I think the bible helps us to understand God. Don't u think so?

3. If Jesus is the Father, then looking at the last two scriptures I gave, you mean to tell me He was praying to Himself in the Garden, or He he had two wills He struggled with or He forsook Himself on the cross (when He cried out), or the voice that came from heaven and said "this is my beloved Son..." was Him talking to Himself? This doesn't even need a lot of schooling.

I agree. However, we need to work out the meaning of being one as the scripture points out.

So we see that Just as the Husband and wife who are two different people are one and Christ and the Church are One, so also God the Father and Son who are two different people are One.

It's pointless trying to understand a great mystery as scripture says.

So no, we don't serve multiple God's but one God. Just as this scripture says

Col 1:19 "...He is also head of the body, the church; and He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that He Himself will come to have first place in everything. For it was the Father's good pleasure for all the fullness to dwell in Him(Christ), and through Him to reconcile all things to Himself, having made peace through the blood of His cross; through Him, I say, whether things on earth or things in heaven.…"

So if we worship the Father, we worship the Son also, If we worship the Son, then we worship the Father also. Since all the Fullness of God is in Christ.

Do yourself a favor and leave the mystery alone.

I don't think the almighty is a mystery. Remember you can rightly be asked " if u consider Him a mystery, how then do u know He is a triune God?" If u consider him mystery, its then wrong for u to dogmatically take triune position.

Notice that it was God's pleasure that a certain fullness dwell in Christ. This fullness could have been inherent if he was God by nature. What do u think?

2 Likes

Re: God Was WITH God by Jeromejnr(m): 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
author=JMAN05 post=37318220

How do u understand those words " one flesh"? Do u think it means same in age, authority and power?

I understand the " in me" Jesus said to mean unity/agreement but not meaning eauality. Is that ur view?

Yes Oneness means Unity but not equality of authority. Examples in scriptures.

Col 1:19 "You heard that I said to you, 'I go away, and I will come to you.' If you loved Me, you would have rejoiced because I go to the Father, for the Father is greater than I. "

1 Cor 11:3 "But I want you to understand that Christ is the head of every man, and the man is the head of a woman, and God is the head of Christ."

You agree the Husband and wife are one. True. But that does not displace the rule of authority. As the man is the head of the woman. And Christ is one with the Church but also the head of the Church and the Father one with Christ but the head of Christ.

Where did Paul describe 'being one' as a mystery?
Eph 5:32 "AND THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH. This mystery is great;"

U might be right, but its good to know where Jesus said such about "being one".

The bible at John 17:3 shows that understanding/knowing God is needed for salvation. I think the bible helps us to understand God. Don't u think so?

The Word know there is not talking about understanding all the complexities if God, it is impossible. God is an eternal being.

The word know means an intimate relationship. How do I know?

Orginal greek: Know=ginwvskw=Ginosko. Which means Intimacy or to be aware. Jewish idiom for sexual intercourse between a man and a woman.
And you know unbelievers don't believe in God because they are not aware of God.

I don't think the almighty is a mystery. Remember you can rightly be asked " if u consider Him a mystery, how then do u know He is a triune God?" If u consider him mystery, its then wrong for u to dogmatically take triune position.

Notice that it was God's pleasure that a certain fullness dwell in Christ. This fullness could have been inherent if he was God by nature. What do u think?

1. We obviously cannot know all of God so there are certain mysteries to Him which we now in our human form now can never grasp.
2. All that is revealed in the Bible is all God wants us to know for now.

Remember Rev 19:12 "His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself."

This shows how limited we are in the knowledge of God. But does not stop us in intimacy with Him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! / Is It Wisdom For Christians To Lie In Some Situations? / Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.