Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

To Avoid Been Heart Broken...*tips* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Avoid Been Heart Broken...*tips* (758 Views)

Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Have You Been Heart broken Before, How Did You Come Out? "hollandis" word 4 you (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Avoid Been Heart Broken...*tips* by israelboy1(m): 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2013
I guess, not only even guess, i know nd believe i am among the men that can never be heart broken, if you want to know the secret behind this, just follow my concortion.

1. Never you choose, but allow nature choose nd never be fooled by nature, cos it loves playing a lot of pranks
2. never be idle, cos u been idle will give you every chance to put urself in the prison of bondage, locked with the key of ignorance, been fed with the food of stupidity and the key will be thrown into the river of immorality

3. The love you tend to have for that one person, share it with all those around you, never be too selfish in sharing your love to just one person, nobody is perfect, if one is failing, another will always be there. everyone who is part of the story of your life deserves ur love, even thou they don't deserve it, ignore that aspect and live a life which has no defilment

4. Never you over rate any person, treat every person the same way

............so to any girl thinking she/they can break my heart, am sorry, cos you re just one out of the billions of people i have in my heart smiley not been proud, but letting you know the fact.

I love you all, nd if you put my tips into consideration, i will surely feel your love for me also

i won't rest the case until the case rest itself.

One love

nd also for girls to avoid been heart broke, i will surely write after ur request

one love

(1) (Reply)

Praye Tiatia To Marry Selly Kwajo | July 24, 2013 | 0 Comments Praye Ti / What Will You Do If Your Wedding Is Cancelled A Day To It / Love Versus Lust: Which Is Stronger And...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.