Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Help!!! I'm About To Kill My Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! I'm About To Kill My Husband (3610 Views)

Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I'm About To Kill My Husband by thinka2: 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
My name is Vera (nick name) and I have been happily married for 3 years with 2 children. My younger sister had been in school abroad studying medicine and she just came home for holidays. She had never met my husband, neither had my husband met her.

Last June, we were to attend our maternal cousin's wedding and we decided to meet at the venue of the wedding. She was excited over the phone because she wanted to show me the engagement ring her boyfriend gave to her. I asked my husband to drop me off but he said he has an important meeting to attend somewhere in Ibadan. So I had to go by cab. On getting there, I met my younger sister who was all over the moon about the engagement ring her boy friend whom I never met gave her. She gave me another shocker, telling me she was pregnant with his child. I was not so happy with that news but I was happy for her all the same and started asking for my details about her "Mr.hunk" as she called him and when he would meet our parents in Ibadan. She insisted that she wanted him to meet with me first, then we would all go to Ibadan.

After the wedding, we had to wait and meet her boyfriend. As at the time he arrived, I was so tired that I just went into the backseat and waited while they kissed all so passionately. I cleared my throat and my sister, beaming with smiles, excused herself to introduced her boyfriend to me. Lo and behold, I nearly fainted as I saw who it was. I just kept pointing at him but the words couldn't just come out....My sister was not only engaged but was pregnant for my husband; the father of my children!

It was then that I understood the foreign trips and every other trip that he ever went on. I am confused, bitter and angry. Most of all, I pity my sister who is about to be the second wife to her sister's husband. But above all, I just want to kill my husband.

Please advice me before I do something drastic.

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/07/help-im-about-to-kill-my-husband.html#more

Re: Help!!! I'm About To Kill My Husband by jhydebaba(m): 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2013
kill him now, what are u waiting for

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! I'm About To Kill My Husband by brixton: 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2013
Story dat touch! So u didn't post ur wedding pics on facebook since ur sister has bn gone frm home since birth and jst remembered she's an ibadan origin? Abi ur husband has neva viewed ur family pictures ni?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! I'm About To Kill My Husband by Godson201333(m): 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2013
Oh what a Pity,But you do not have to kill anybody,I do understand that its not easy to let it go but you just gotta believe that life goes on and take Heart...
Re: Help!!! I'm About To Kill My Husband by Adufaye(m): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2013
Frictioncry

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I'm About To Kill My Husband by horlajide: 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2013
Too long to bother myself with a fiction

My advise; Kill him, you can always come back and post a thread from prison
Re: Help!!! I'm About To Kill My Husband by mekzyjoe(m): 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
Wats dis cause I have seen dis story before...fake story bi*tch
Re: Help!!! I'm About To Kill My Husband by deshclones(m): 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2013
Godson201333: Oh what a Pity,But you do not have to kill anybody,I do understand that its not easy to let it go but you just gotta believe that life goes on and take Heart...

so you believe this?

rubbish upon ingredient..all these moi moi blogs looking for traffic to their site...
Re: Help!!! I'm About To Kill My Husband by azpekuliar: 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2013
Tales by Moonlight!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I'm About To Kill My Husband by xynerise: 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
Adufaye: Frictioncry
its called Fiction not Friction

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! I'm About To Kill My Husband by Adufaye(m): 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2013
xynerise:
tnx noted

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I'm About To Kill My Husband by gulfer: 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2013
Adufaye: Frictioncry
As in physic' Laws of Motion

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I'm About To Kill My Husband by DICKtator: 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2013
gulfer: As in physic' Laws of Motion

Technically and structurally speaking,Friction is correct cos that is actually what the story is all about(disagreement). So there is a friction in this fiction which with the necessary unction the lady can discombobulate,with undue respect to sexkillz, the man's function in his mansion.
That is my reaction
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I'm About To Kill My Husband by wisdomw(m): 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2013
Is dia no baba ijebu in ur area? Foolish ashawo!!!
Re: Help!!! I'm About To Kill My Husband by Nomski0(f): 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
horlajide: Too long to bother myself with a fiction

My advise; Kill him, you can always come back and post a thread from prison
Guy! Your mouth bad o.

@OP sorry o. Take heart sha.......dont just kill him o. Maybe you can just leave or you both marry him.
Its just a suggestion sha.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I'm About To Kill My Husband by Sanboy25: 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
Nice story cool
Re: Help!!! I'm About To Kill My Husband by fredopayee(m): 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2013
Ok, let me come out from toilet were I dey poo.

@Op, small small for this your brainwash nah. So d husband didn't know your family members ni? Where was the wedding? Your people no show? Where were you on ur sisters wedding?

Ok, let me finish toilet matter nw.
Re: Help!!! I'm About To Kill My Husband by jeslom: 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
lovly story
Re: Help!!! I'm About To Kill My Husband by Godson201333(m): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
deshclones:

so you believe this?

rubbish upon ingredient..all these moi moi blogs looking for traffic to their site...

Thanks for telling jare.I later found out that all nah was[b] #Advert tinz#[/b]
Re: Help!!! I'm About To Kill My Husband by Cashio(m): 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2013
Oh damn! It's too early naw!...call on me wen u have executed the project lemme tell u how to dispose the corpse......my candid advice......
Re: Help!!! I'm About To Kill My Husband by Afrok(m): 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
Anoda story line for Super Story...
Re: Help!!! I'm About To Kill My Husband by Popowaa: 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
grin
xynerise:
Re: Help!!! I'm About To Kill My Husband by donlawrenzo(m): 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
na so e easy to kill? you have the license to kill him then later come and take shovel to bury him. lie lie people
Re: Help!!! I'm About To Kill My Husband by Popowaa: 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
And what is stopping u now?
Re: Help!!! I'm About To Kill My Husband by MrCork: 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
...this is why u can never truss black women...now sghe want to kill her hussssband! undecided
Re: Help!!! I'm About To Kill My Husband by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2013
xynerise:
grin allow the guy na. Na small small
Re: Help!!! I'm About To Kill My Husband by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
story story

story... cool
Re: Help!!! I'm About To Kill My Husband by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2013
make a nice sausage and meat balls out of his genitals and force it down his throat...
Re: Help!!! I'm About To Kill My Husband by Temismith(f): 12:03am On Jul 18, 2013
All d best
Re: Help!!! I'm About To Kill My Husband by free2ryhme: 12:07am On Jul 18, 2013
You dey learn how to write abi
Re: Help!!! I'm About To Kill My Husband by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 18, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! I'm About To Kill My Husband by AbuMikey(m): 7:43am On Jul 18, 2013
Egba Egba Egba Egba

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) / Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone / Is The Girl Spotted At Computer Village, The Nigeria Biggest Breast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.