Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) (3616 Views)

Help Me Guys : Pix / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? / LADIES Beware Of These GUYS!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:45am On Sep 22, 2014
For the ladies, I know it'll be quite difficult here but i want you guys to pick the type of husband you'll choose among the two here.... No jokes please... It's as serious as it is
#Mature_Minded_Debate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 22, 2014
I'll go for Kelley,cos he's responsible.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:50am On Sep 22, 2014
enkay4love: I'll go for Kelley,cos he's responsible.
Yhu really sure yhu'll live up to the duty of keeping the house klean and the cooking thingy?
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) by iceberylin(m): 7:51am On Sep 22, 2014
Jnr tho shocked
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) by vizkiz: 8:29am On Sep 22, 2014
I know most ladies of 2014 will take handsome with swags and 6packs over brains and responsibility...undecided i guess i need to visit the. Mountain more.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) by dechandel(f): 8:29am On Sep 22, 2014
Kelley undecided

Anyday i dont cook,we will eat out undecided
Shikena
As for cleaning?
I love that one
So no complaints lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) by Jarchi(m): 8:43am On Sep 22, 2014
He beta get a good job, both options ain't worth it,itz xpected of a wife to clean and cook but not putin every tin on her, though I would do the cooking for my house she can take care of the house and kids
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:52am On Sep 22, 2014
dechandel:
Kelley undecided

Shikena
As for cleaning?
I love that one
But ooo* In GEJ voice* The cooking is compulsory naaa
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) by Haywhymido(m): 9:12am On Sep 22, 2014
Let hear wat dey av to say undecided
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 22, 2014
[quote author=dechandel]

Shikena
As for cleaning?
I love that one
So no complaints lipsrsealed[/q

u dont cook? lady pls do sometin bout dat,is nt really sometin to b proud of,trust me.
and dnt tell me is d 21st century.
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 22, 2014
but Kelley wear shirt na.he might as well be muscular and have a six pack.
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2014
iceberylin: Jnr tho shocked
Why choose him?
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 22, 2014
Kelley
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) by destante(f): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2014
As a career lady, JR fits for me. wink
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2014
Xtarxhyne: Kelley
Are yhu sure yhu gonna live up to the obligations?
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:34am On Sep 22, 2014
destante: As a career lady, JR fits for me. wink
grin Hmmmmm.... But why?
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) by kareenQueen: 10:37am On Sep 22, 2014
dechandel:
Kelley undecided

Shikena
As for cleaning?
I love that one
you cant cook and you are proud to say that?? undecided where is your pride and shame??

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) by lawrenceunaa: 10:42am On Sep 22, 2014
every responsible lady will go for kelly undecided

But spoit b@tch will go for jr tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) by destante(f): 10:48am On Sep 22, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: grin Hmmmmm.... But why?
its in my first response. He would help with stuffs I would have been somewhat busy for grin
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:50am On Sep 22, 2014
destante: its in my first response. He would help with stuffs I would have been somewhat busy for grin
Meaning you'll be taking care of him financially and otherwise then
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) by destante(f): 10:52am On Sep 22, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: Meaning you'll be taking care of him financially and otherwise then
There is God. smiley
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:54am On Sep 22, 2014
destante: There is God. smiley
Lol yhu are funny

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) by jennylove7575(f): 11:03am On Sep 22, 2014
None of them is attractive to me...I prefer normal guys with small pot belle...not overly body conscious but simple look.
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2014
jennylove7575: None of them is attractive to me...I prefer normal guys with small pot belle...not overly body conscious but simple look.
We ain't talkin looks here.... We mean status
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) by jennylove7575(f): 11:11am On Sep 22, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: We ain't talkin looks here.... We mean status
they should. Then make the topic clearer and not make it sound like a primary school debate....
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2014
jennylove7575: they should. Then make the topic clearer and not make it sound like a primary school debate....
Lol sweet... It's written clearly on the pix....
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) by jennylove7575(f): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: Lol sweet... It's written clearly on the pix....
it was wriiten in ojoro handwriting. I couldn't read it. Ha ha ha
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:26am On Sep 22, 2014
jennylove7575: it was wriiten in ojoro handwriting. I couldn't read it. Ha ha ha
Lwkmd!! Buh try look'n at it clearly now.. you'll really understand... you get sense shaaa grin
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) by destante(f): 11:50am On Sep 22, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: Lol yhu are funny
I was probably being Quipster-esque.
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) by dechandel(f): 11:56am On Sep 22, 2014
kareenQueen: you cant cook and you are proud to say that?? undecided where is your pride and shame??
Excuse me undecided
Where in the comment did i mention that i cant cook?
I meant anyday i didnt cook
We'ld only eat out
And besides that was a sarcastic comment

Pls make use of your comprehension skills next time
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) by dechandel(f): 11:58am On Sep 22, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: But ooo* In GEJ voice* The cooking is compulsory naaa
We go manage grin
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) by nnamdizen(m): 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
kareenQueen: you cant cook and you are proud to say that?? undecided where is your pride and shame??
Bros pls read before you leap, she didnt say she cant cook!

(1) (2)

How To French Kiss / Final Warning / The Nigerian Policeman Was Hot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.