Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Azkiwe kill Balewa because Nigeria has NO Sovergnity &1000000 killed-Engr Musiwa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Azkiwe kill Balewa because Nigeria has NO Sovergnity &1000000 killed-Engr Musiwa (1353 Views)

Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos / Be / 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Azkiwe kill Balewa because Nigeria has NO Sovergnity &1000000 killed-Engr Musiwa by musiwa34: 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2013
i check the un requirement , and it say so. nigeria is not a sovergnty state. it is a union. the 3 unit that made up nigeria should be the one that is in the united nation not nigeria.

honestly western nigeria, eastern nigeria and northern nigeria are the one which have sovereignty in nigeria. not nigeria. thy should be the one at the united nation. this word sovereignty was one of the reason 1,000,000 were killed. because nigeria does not have sovereignty

nigeria should just be an observer . for all i know. western nigeria, eastern nigeria and northern nigeria are the one which have sovereignty in nigeria.

i do not know what document nigeria present or what story was told to the security council to get its seat. but nigeria is not a sovereignty state. western nigeria, eastern nigeria and northern nigeria are the sovereignty state in nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would Gowon Had Fought Biafra If Awo Had Rejected His Offer To Join His Govern't / Chief Willie Obiano Has Been Declared The Winner Of Anambra Election / The Real Princess Stella Oduah - By Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.