Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

"3 Things Women Do In The Name Of Love... I Dislike " - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "3 Things Women Do In The Name Of Love... I Dislike " (1298 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / Cruel Things Women Do To Men / My Love, I Am Sorry. Pls Forgive Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"3 Things Women Do In The Name Of Love... I Dislike " by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2013
Naturally women are understanding and accommodating no-doubt about that. They evolve to be that way, as caretakers of children, homes and family. But sometimes, they get confused about their roles, and they let their men behave like children, therein cheating themselves of someone who really fulfills the word “partner.”

So on a personal note, there are three out of a dozen things women do in the name of love that I hate.

1: Bribing a Man For Love

Women want to be loved so badly, that they’ll practically buy it through paying for a man’s meals, giving him a place to crash, driving him around…so long as he cuddles them and spends time with them. But ask yourself this: would your man still be there if you cut him off from all the favors? Financial and otherwise? If the answer is anything less than 100% absolutely YES, then that is not love.

2: Accepting Late Responses

An example:... He takes 24 hours to answer your text, explaining he was working all day, or running around with friends and didn’t get a second alone (if he explains at all). And you say, “That’s okay!” But…hold on. Don’t you get busy too? And yet somehow, you remember your partner is a priority. This little things matters too much to just say okay and let go all the time from a guy you claim to love. A guy who loves you will forfeit his lunch time to text you back note that.

3: Accepting Unacceptable Behaviors

Men are naturally more aggressive because of their particular set of hormones. They react quickly, often like an animal, when something angers them. But men who actually put their loved ones first learn to tame their reactions. There is never an excuse for a man to swear at you, yell at you, or talk down to you. Oh and apologizing after, saying, “I lost my temper…” doesn't make up for it. Answers should be pre-meditated for the ones we love. Not post-meditated, once the damage has been done. And the one reason most women let men get away with this particular one is because they sometimes are scared of being alone.

www.flaubertajiero.com
Re: "3 Things Women Do In The Name Of Love... I Dislike " by Sanboy25: 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
Nice one cheesy
Re: "3 Things Women Do In The Name Of Love... I Dislike " by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
k
Re: "3 Things Women Do In The Name Of Love... I Dislike " by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 18, 2013
Seconded
Re: "3 Things Women Do In The Name Of Love... I Dislike " by MrsCork2(f): 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
Very true,especially #3

(1) (Reply)

It's Beautiful To Be 20+, To Be Young, To Feel Fresh / Long-term Relationship! / The True Story Behind The Demon Of "KK" Must Read!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.